Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-16 01:45:13

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

The Best of Everybody Edits Campaign & Information on EE Offline

best-of-ee.png

Hi Everybody!

We've launched the final planned campaign, the Best of Everybody Edits! This campaign is a whopping 10 tiers, taking one of the best levels from each year of Everybody Edits's life, all the way back to 2010! There's a special hub world the Campaign Team has created, called the History of EE, where you can experience the story of Everybody Edits with information on how it's been updated over the years. There's also a special bonus quest to complete that level after completing the main campaign.

Here are the rewards for the 10 Tiers:

• 2010 = +310 Energy & +10 Max Energy

• 2011 = +211 Energy & +11 Max Energy

• 2012 = +262 Energy, +12 Max Energy, & the Music Pack

• 2013 = +263 Energy, +13 Max Energy, & a 200x200 World

• 2014 = +314 Energy, +14 Max Energy, & +5 Gems

• 2015 = +365 Energy, +15 Max Energy, the Raindrop Smiley, and a 400x200 World

• 2016 = +216 Energy, +16 Max Energy, & the Ice Brick

• 2017 = +267 Energy, +17 Max Energy, & ???

• 2018 = +168 Energy, +18 Max Energy, & a 100x100 World

• 2019 = Energy Refill, +19 Max Energy, +10 Gems, and +1 Cow NPC.

Congratulations to Cow on gaining the highest Maximum Energy!

Information on Everybody Edits Offline

So we start with some unfortunate news - Cercul1, our developer primarily working on EE Offline, sadly broke his arm, which is currently in a cast. We hope he heals up soon, but in the meantime, when he's using his computer, he can only type with one arm, which, for a developer, really slows down progress. It's simply something that none of us can help, and so, this does mean that Everybody Edits Offline will be delayed, probably well into August at this stage.

That being said, I believe some of you are somewhat confused about exactly how Everybody Edits Offline will work, so I'll try to provide a quick summary of the plans:

• Levels can be currently downloaded from Everybody Edits - These .eelvl files will then be openable directly, opening EE Offline to play them.

• When opening EE Offline without using a downloaded level, players are immediately taken to the Campaign Menu. All campaign levels will be included in the build of the game, including all Seasonal campaigns (available at all times). Time trial mode will be available from the start for all campaigns with times available.

• Separate to the Campaign Mode, it will be possible to create new worlds of any currently available size (probably with Omega Worlds added).

• All blocks currently available in the game will be selectable, including the Label block.

• All smileys currently available in the game will be selectable.

• All auras currently available in the game will be selectable, probably including Staff Auras.

• Any opened or newly created worlds could be saved offline as a .eelvl file.

• It'll be possible to play any of the opened levels with or without god mode or edit mode. It won't be possible to edit Campaign Worlds.

• There will not be chat, accounts, the shop, or edit codes. No need!

The intention of EE Offline is that people can have fun playing their favourite levels, and to save their creations offline to play again in future whenever they wish after the game shuts down. There'll be nothing stopping people from sharing the .eelvl files if they wish. Personally, I've mostly downloaded music levels to be able to listen to them offline in future.

We hope you enjoy the new campaign, and I'll post more information about EE Universe soon!

See you in-game,
~ Xenonetix ~

Xenonetix_2.png

#2 2019-07-16 06:42:53

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Re: The Best of Everybody Edits Campaign & Information on EE Offline

Me and the boys when we get into the EEU closed beta
image0_2.gif?comment=DO_YOU_LIKE_MY_CAR?_GUESS_YOU%27RE_READY_CAUSE_IM_WAITING_FOR_YOU._IT%27S_GONNA_BE_EXCITING!_GOT_THIS_FEELING_REALLY_DEEP_IN_MY_SOUL._LETS_GET_OUT_I_WANNA_GO_COME_ALONG_GET_IT_ON._GONNA_TAKE_MY_CAR_GONNA_DRIVE_IT._GONNA_DRIVE_ALONE_TILL_I_GET_YOU_CAUSE_IM_CRAZY_HOT_AND_READY_BUT_YOULL_LIKE_IT._I_WANNA_RACE_FOR_YOU_SHALL_I_GO_NOW._GAS_GAS_GAS_IM_GONNA_STEP_ON_THE_GAS_TONIGHT_ILL_FLY_AND_BE_YOUR_LOVER._YEAH_YEAH_YEAH_ILL_BE_SO_QUICK_AS_A_FLASH_AND_ILL_BE_YOUR_HERO._GAS_GAS_GAS_IM_GONNA_RUN_AS_A_FLASH_TONIGHT_ILL_FIGHT_TO_BE_THE_WINNER_YEAH_YEAH_YEAH_IM_GONNA_STEP_ON_THE_GAS_AND_YOULL_SEE_THE_BIG_SHOW._DONT_BE_LAZY_CAUSE_IM_BURNING_FOR_YOU._ITS_LIKE_A_HOT_SENSATION_GOT_THIS_POWER_THAT_IS_TAKING_ME_OUT._YES_IVE_GOT_A_CRASH_ON_YOU_READY_NOW_READY_GO._GONNA_TAKE_MY_CAR_GONNA_DRIVE_IT._GONNA_DRIVE_ALONE_TILL_I_GET_YOU_CAUSE_IM_CRAZY_HOT_AND_READY_BUT_YOULL_LIKE_IT._I_WANNA_RACE_FOR_YOU_SHALL_I_GO_NOW_GAS_GAS_GAS_IM_GONNA_RUN_AS_A_FLASH_TONIGHT_ILL_FIGHT_TO_BE_THE_WINNER_YEAH_YEAH_YEAH_IM_GONNA_STEP_ON_THE_GAS_AND_YOULL_SEE_THE_BIG_SHOW._GAS_GAS_GAS_IM_GONNA_STEP_ON_THE_GAS_TONIGHT_ILL_FLY_AND_BE_YOUR_LOVER._YEAH_YEAH_YEAH_ILL_BE_SO_QUICK_AS_A_FLASH_AND_ILL_BE_YOUR_HERO._GAS_GAS_GAS_IM_GONNA_RUN_AS_A_FLASH_TONIGHT_ILL_FIGHT_TO_BE_THE_WINNER_YEAH_YEAH_YEAH_IM_GONNA_STEP_ON_THE_GAS_ANY_YOULL_SEE_THE_BIG_SHOW_SEE_YOUR_BODY_INTO_THE_MOONLIGHT_EVEN_IF_I_TRY_TO_CANCEL_ALL_THE_PICTURES_INTO_MY_EYES_DONT_YOU_SEE_MY_CONDITION_THE_FICTION_IS_GONNA_RUN_IT_AGAIN_CANT_YOU_SEE_NOW_ILLUSIONS_RIGHT_INTO_YOUR_MIND_DEJA_VU_IVE_JUST_BEEN_IN_THIS_PLACE_BEFORE_HIGHER_ON_THE_STREET_AND_I_KNOW_ITS_MY_TIME_TO_GO_CALLING_YOU_AND_THE_SEARCH_IS_MYSTERY_STANDING_ON_MY_FEET_ITS_SO_HARD_WHEN_I_TRY_TO_BE_ME_UOOOH_DEJA_VU_IVE_JUST_BEEN_IN_THIS_TIME_BEFORE_HIGHER_ON_THE_STREET_AND_I_KNOW_ITS_MY_PLACE_TO_GO_CALLING_YOU_AND_THE_SEARCH_IS_MYSTERY_STANDING_ON_MY_FEET_ITS_SO_HARD_WHEN_I_TRY_TO_BE_ME_YEAH_SEE_THE_

#3 2019-07-16 07:07:24, last edited by Kkay (2019-07-16 07:09:01)

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Me heading into EEU
ze10v6fn.gif

#4 2019-07-16 08:53:07

Gosha

Xenonetix wrote:

Offline to play them.

When opening EE Offline without using a downloaded level, players are immediately taken to the Campaign Menu. All campaign levels will be included in the build of the game, including all Seasonal campaigns (available at all times). Time trial mode will be available from the start for all campaigns with times available.

That's a cool idea

Xenonetix wrote:

Separate to the Campaign Mode, it will be possible to create new worlds of any currently available size (probably with Omega Worlds added).

Since there is no data storage limit, maybe make it any size? (it could be easily done by editing the .eelvl file, but it's better to make it in vanilla EEO

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2019-07-16 09:04:07

Nebula

I'm gonna beat that campaign for the first time, ty Xeno

Wooted by:

#6 2019-07-16 11:22:06, last edited by Minisaurus (2019-07-16 12:42:20)

Minisaurus
Banned

Will the Staff tools be also included?
Teleporting in the level using minimap, Looking around the map without moving, etc.
Also the shortcut/hotkey settings menu, to edit the keyboard´s keys uses.

Will there be different gameplay modes? (These could be selected in the settings menu)
Builder mode & Player mode for example.

Will the online items, like the golden crown, be included? (Show/hide the crown option would be needed)
The teleport to other maps using the red portal would be added? (Would only teleport if the player have both maps).

Would online LAN connection be possible?
It would be cool to continue making collaborate worlds and co-op maps.
Also a forum section/forums exclusively for EEO subjects.

P.S: Allowing custom graphics / action tools to be easily added to the game by the users would be cool.
I hope EE offline does not get abandoned, there could be volunteer programmers, graphic designers, etc, adding new stuff/tools to EE offline eventually,
Something like the Steam Workshop. (You can easily subscribe and unsubscribe from each "mod").
Difficult does not mean impossible.

#7 2019-07-16 11:40:29

Andymakeer

Pleeeeeease make EEO open-source!!!

F

#8 2019-07-16 11:43:08

Schlog

i honestly am pretty excited for the new version of ee. i'm a very long standing veteran of the game, being nearly 9 years (account made ~5 hours after they were added to the game) and i've seen almost every phase the game as gone through

lots of people have tons of negativity because of lack of staff transparency but i never really focus on that. sure, it bothers me, but i've actually been hoping with every new owner that they'd care enough about the game to make it the best they possibly can, and i'm sure im not alone there

it'll be cool to see what this game could really be in the future

#9 2019-07-16 14:54:38

Gosha

Minisaurus wrote:

Teleporting in the level using minimap

No admin has those powers

Minisaurus wrote:

Will the online items, like the golden crown, be included?

Of course. What is ee without online items (you might not know this, but they aren't "online items". Your client is in need control, you just send the message to the server that you got it, it's not the server who gives you the crown. That's because lag would be incredibly bad. Think about time doors (that are server based),  they are leggy af)

Minisaurus wrote:

Would online LAN connection be possible?

I think it's rather hard to implement

Minisaurus wrote:

Something like the Steam Workshop.

Since it's EEO and no updates are expected, it would be nice of them to share the source code to the entire client, so other people could make cool mods. It's possible to do it with tools like jpexs, but it would be much easier with the source code

Wooted by:

#10 2019-07-16 17:03:44

Joeyjoey65

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT75Rd9vEuyMsbE-gilSlSITv3z8WsYhHk3_Kqe792Q4w7xOFE6rg

#11 2019-07-16 21:47:20

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I think the name of this campaign is really stupid because some of these worlds are really bad.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#12 2019-07-16 22:17:40

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I think the name of this campaign is really stupid because some of these worlds are really bad.

The second part of this statement doesn't justify the first.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#13 2019-07-16 22:22:07

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yes it does.

#14 2019-07-16 22:24:05

ASDruska

geez mutantdevle learn some logic sure it does its: campaign have long trackrecord of SUCK 2: idk

cringe ^
based v

Wooted by:

#15 2019-07-16 23:30:58

Trytu

Minisaurus asked in his post one question that i hoped someone that isn't gosha will answer it (not gosha, because he didn't answer it)
so will EEO have "red" world portals? "(of course if you have both worlds)"

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

#16 2019-07-17 00:31:47

bunglybongle

sans smiley please

#17 2019-07-17 01:14:27

Ruben101

Xenonetix could you make a download of all these music worlds you got (im collecting them aswell) or somebody else that has music worlds??

Thank you in advance

a598AAZ.gif

Youtube: RubenEditIT

#18 2019-07-17 01:30:05

mikelolsuperman
Website

I have musicman worlds.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#19 2019-07-17 17:01:10

shadowda

will it be possible to enter the same world multiple times? say, to use a player as a clock. or to play a co op map with yourself.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

#20 2019-07-18 15:50:25

Different55
Forum Admin

Oh my gosh enough, you all have already derailed this topic enough as is.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#21 2019-07-18 18:47:06

Zumza

If you moved all those negative posts, at least leave the reason, and the circumstances for posterity, please.
I don't recall such a censorship moderation action ever occurring before. I don't consider that any part of this forum should be completely subservient to the desires of anyone, not even the game owner.
Let's not destroy this place where people can give their honest feedback by embellishing the tremor that actually happens through hiding it.

----

The community has fired back at Xenonetix (the game owner) after he exceeded his permissions and decided to edit numerous posts to look as if they were positive feedback.

As Diff himself says, 90% of this topic content moved to: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=46093

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#22 2019-07-18 18:51:53

skullz17

There were no negative posts, it was literally just **** with those positive parts put in just to stay on topic.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#23 2019-07-18 22:18:35

Processor

"What is Streisand effect?" - Diff probably

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by:

#24 2019-07-18 22:20:06

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Boo hoo Zumza. Who cares. Like Skullz17 said, it was just trash posts. I think you’re stretching the definition for censorship a wee bit there lad. The position for "XENO MOD ABUSE! OMG! Community tremor is coming!!" Doesn’t really hold much water when the posts in question are largely just copypasta spam that is annoying to look at.

Wooted by:

#25 2019-07-18 23:12:23, last edited by Luka504 (2019-07-18 23:14:18)

Luka504

While I completely agree that Zumza's reaction is a bit extreme, I think that it raises another issue worth discussing:

Xeno has reached the point where he can't afford even the tiniest mistake without people immediately bandwaggoning to put his head on a stick.

And while yeah, this community is very toxic and drama-hungry, I still suspect that things wouldn't have turned out this dire if it wasn't for some of the major goofs Xeno's done over the time period he's been the owner. No other EE owner was in this type of situation, if my memory serves me correctly.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

peace1570460066763802

Board footer