Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-07-12 13:47:06

mikelolsuperman
Website

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Unfortunately you have sinned and are not allowed in the better place and go to heck.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#52 2019-07-13 01:56:46

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, we have found out the name of the main character, named Bob.

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#53 2019-07-13 04:39:36

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Unfortunately that's not useful

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

Wooted by:

#54 2019-07-13 08:48:06

ASDruska

fortunately they allow anyone to the best place automatically if your name is bob

cringe ^
based v

#55 2019-07-13 13:50:01

Trytu

unfortunately it's not best place for smileys,
it's best place for snakes, and one of them called bob the boa, bited you

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

#56 2019-07-14 00:06:50

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, Bob had a protection effect on and defeated the snake.

MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#57 2019-07-14 00:54:57

Trytu

unfortunately that was the truth, Bob the boa killed another snake and has protetion effect to any your damange, so he bitted you again

4puJMaQ.png
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

#58 2019-07-14 08:05:52

ASDruska

fortunately you escape unharmed after finding some bandages

cringe ^
based v

#59 2019-07-14 20:49:18

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, while you were running, you fell in a hole, which it turned out to be an entrance to the sewer, so you fell straight into the NASTY water of doom and drowned. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d8/131_sick

MfF1IHH.png

#60 2019-07-14 22:20:36

Pqwerty

Fortunately, the best place has the best medical team around and manages to revive you.

#61 2019-07-16 00:05:55

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, you were sent to jail, because you hadn't paid your medical bills in 84 years.

MfF1IHH.png

#62 2019-07-16 02:41:10

mikelolsuperman
Website

fortunately, under your bed is a secret tunnel that's almost finished and you can escape after 1 night

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#63 2019-07-16 06:54:14

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Unfortunately when he finishes digging the last part of the secret tunnel he falls into a spike pit and get’s penetrated by many spikes.

β˜…              β˜†        β˜…        β˜†         β˜…
   β˜†    β˜…                     β˜…

#64 2019-07-17 02:33:51

Pqwerty

Fortunately, the spikes are very small and very short. You feel refreshed after having a wonderful acupuncture experience.

#65 2019-07-17 03:39:25

Caleb101

Unfortunately, there was a fire pit nearby and the smiley falls into it.

Someone when they know something bad is going to happen and interrupt it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewdp7p9dhdg

#66 2019-07-17 05:18:07

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, he was able to climb out of the pit and discovered a hole above him, which let him escape the perilous prison.

MfF1IHH.png

#67 2019-07-17 14:18:41

Trytu

unfortunately you were still in the best place (for snakes) and meet bob the boa again
but this time he figured out that boa aren't venomous so he started suffocating you

4puJMaQ.png

#68 2019-07-17 14:52:26

Caleb101

Fortunately he had the Protection Effect so Bob the Boa crashed into the wall. The smiley slides away from that.

Someone when they know something bad is going to happen and interrupt it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewdp7p9dhdg

#69 2019-07-19 03:35:01

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, the policeman catches the smiley sliding away after getting the snake to kill itself, so they arrested you and threw you into prison.
tenor.gif
(The fastest man alive...)

MfF1IHH.png

#70 2019-07-19 05:20:37

Pqwerty

Fortunately, you've been to prison before and calmy exit through the designated escape tunnel that you dug under your bed.

#71 2019-07-19 07:19:35

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, you were caught escaping prison and were sent to a different one with higher security, along with a bunch of clones of Earls patrolling the halls, which isn't possible to outrun any of them since they move way too fast.

MfF1IHH.png

#72 2019-07-20 16:27:43

Pqwerty

Fortunately, the Earls think you are too low of a social class to be in such a top-tier prison such as this one. They won't even touch you in fear that they will get your peasant filth on their hands. You run towards the front door. They all run towards you, but they stop and are careful not to touch you. It's like you have a protective barrier around yourself. You part the sea of Earls. "Leaving through the front door is for Royalty only," screeched Chadwick Bonsburry, Earl of Weslington. You leave anyway, and no one stopped you. "That's not fair! That's not fair! That's not fair! Do you not know who my father is? I can buy and sell you," yelled another Chadwick (they're all clones of the same person). They don't follow you because the front door is covered in your poverty.

Wooted by:

#73 2019-07-21 02:35:16

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, the Earls realize they don't care about getting filthy, so they ran after you with greater speed than Sonic's, broke your "barrier" and then arrested you again. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e0/054_police

MfF1IHH.png

#74 2019-07-21 14:55:26

Caleb101

Fortunately, They disappear from going too fast. You then decide to move outside of this tortoreous town.

#75 2019-07-21 20:57:11

Pqwerty

Unfortunately, the next town is even more torturous. The citizens skip the jail part and just go straight to torturing people - heck, they start torturing people before they even commit any crimes. People are being tortured everywhere in every way. You try to run away but something hits you and you black out. You are awoken by a splash of water on your face - or actually, a splash of water on your everywhere! They've thrown you into a pit of sharks!

St1ckS4m(EE)1575880639769795

Board footer