Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 2019-06-16 19:17:46

Schlog

Re: Mafia 25 signups

hey whyd raprap get booted

#202 2019-06-16 23:45:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I hate you Slabdrill. And your stupid mafia game.
I was looking forward to it for a long time, a nice little way to kill time on my phone when standing guard at my local museum. Yet now i feel absolutely molested by the incredibly bad balancing and your ridiculous decision to make someone be able to read mafia chat. How the **** is the mafia supposed to strategize if one townie can expose literally all of the roles, text and mannerisms from the supposedly hidden chat. You might as well have made the mafia chat public, what’s the difference? I thought your cryptic little clue hinted that someone might be able to extract tidbits from the chat or something, not just a lazy way of delegitimizing the entire point of a mafia chat. I knew i was dead the second Luka opened his mouth, and my fast and stupid inevitable lynch seriously **** me the **** off. I wouldn’t have minded if someone had figured me out over time because i was acting suspicious or whatever, but a day 1 reveal is just absolutely retarded and proves how frustratingly dumb your game is.
All of the random points and doo-dads you’ve added to the roles fooled me into thinking you were capable of organizing a mafia game, but it is in reality a bad joke that ultimately just serves to agitate me further. You know how to go through the motions of hosting, but fail to understand what makes a game fun or what people want from it. Honestly, if i was townie and could read mafia chat i would be asking myself why i’m even in this game. The stupidness of the ensuing events when Luka504 exposed me and the entire mafia team was of such magnitude that i lost my desire to be on this forum, or even the internet. I am never joining a mafia game hosted by you again.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (3)

#203 2019-06-16 23:55:43, last edited by Kira (2019-06-17 00:01:28)

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I was looking forward to it for a long time, a nice little way to kill time on my phone when standing guard at my local museum. Yet now i feel absolutely molested by the incredibly bad balancing and your ridiculous decision to make someone be able to read mafia chat. How the **** is the mafia supposed to strategize if one townie can expose literally all of the roles, text and mannerisms from the supposedly hidden chat. You might as well have made the mafia chat public, what’s the difference? I thought your cryptic little clue hinted that someone might be able to extract tidbits from the chat or something, not just a lazy way of delegitimizing the entire point of a mafia chat. I knew i was dead the second Luka opened his mouth, and my fast and stupid inevitable lynch seriously **** me the **** off. I wouldn’t have minded if someone had figured me out over time because i was acting suspicious or whatever, but a day 1 reveal is just absolutely retarded and proves how frustratingly dumb your game is.
All of the random points and doo-dads you’ve added to the roles fooled me into thinking you were capable of organizing a mafia game, but it is in reality a bad joke that ultimately just serves to agitate me further. You know how to go through the motions of hosting, but fail to understand what makes a game fun or what people want from it. Honestly, if i was townie and could read mafia chat i would be asking myself why i’m even in this game. The stupidness of the ensuing events when Luka504 exposed me and the entire mafia team was of such magnitude that i lost my desire to be on this forum, or even the internet. I am never joining a mafia game hosted by you again.

I do agree the role is way too powerful tbh lol

#204 2019-06-16 23:59:30

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Slab said explicitly that it is an unbalanced bastard setup
What did you expect lol

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#205 2019-06-17 03:07:24

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Why don’t you blame yourself for not hiding your role well?

And I feel sad for you, you never survived till day 3 https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/42/006_sad

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#206 2019-06-17 04:10:44

Luka504

Gonna be honest, even though I've had a lot of fun as I going through my massive power trip, the entire time I knew that my role was too ridiculously OP that it could have won the town the game alone.

I haven't been playing the game optimally at all, I've made numerous dumb mistakes, yet I've been able to dismantle the mafia team and prove half the townies as guaranteed innocents.

It doesn't help that I'm not the only townie with a role that's ridiculously strong. I won't say who I'm talking about or what role he has, but through his night action, not only have I found another confirmed townie, but I also learned that his power is OP as **** as well.

The mafia just has no feasible way to win. There's too many power roles and too many townies that have them. Honestly, when this game ends, it won't truly be a town win.

Because we didn't actually win, we were bound to win.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (4)

#207 2019-06-17 05:30:30

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Well, Communication Expert is an example of a Bastard Role

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#208 2019-06-17 06:51:59

peace

slab your game is confusiona syou use 3 diffrent text colors

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#209 2019-06-17 07:18:15

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

peace wrote:

slab your game is confusiona syou use 3 diffrent text colors

Peace, he did that on purpose so he can confuse us

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#210 2019-06-17 13:33:11

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

I didn't realize it was a super powerful role because I expected more carefulness from the Mafia. I think if I made it more obvious that someone was watching it would've been better, because then they'd be less inclined to use the chat. (The more balanced option would probably be "Use your night action to view all even-numbered messages in the chat" but I didn't think doing that would be necessary)

suddenly random sig change

#211 2019-06-17 13:45:15

ASDruska

so when does night end

cringe ^
based v

#212 2019-06-17 20:57:22

Zumza

Starting from Wednesday 10 am EET, I'll be available as a backup

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#213 2019-06-17 23:19:42

HeyNK

Lol. I can't believe you people are still playing terrible mafia games designed by people who know nothing about design and fill their games with power roles.

When will you learn? When will you learn? That your actions have consequences!

Wooted by:

#214 2019-06-18 07:55:54

ASDruska

HeyNK wrote:

Lol. I can't believe you people are still playing terrible mafia games designed by people who know nothing about design and fill their games with power roles.

When will you learn? When will you learn? That your actions have consequences!

how the heck was i supposed to know this was garbage theres no yelp for mafia games

cringe ^
based v

#215 2019-06-18 16:00:58

peace

Slabdrill wrote:

This game has a closed setup, and is role madness. It includes some bastard elements.
It's not balanced at all so I should be able to support any amount of players between 10 and 20 without things going too badly.
If someone wants to help host the game to deal with dayroles people may have, DM me on discord. You should be around 19:00 - 5:00 UTC, since I can handle dayroles otherwise.

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#216 2019-06-18 23:32:06

HeyNK

ASDruska wrote:

how the heck was i supposed to know this was garbage theres no yelp for mafia games

taken from the original post

"This game has a closed setup, and is role madness. It includes some bastard elements."

Two red flags right there, baby. Role madness is always a bad thing (for mods without exceedingly good reputation). Bastard + role madness for a mod who obviously knows nothing about mafia is a double red flag.

Wooted by:

#217 2019-06-19 15:39:05

Kira

HeyNK wrote:
ASDruska wrote:

taken from the original post

"This game has a closed setup, and is role madness. It includes some bastard elements."

Two red flags right there, baby. Role madness is always a bad thing (for mods without exceedingly good reputation). Bastard + role madness for a mod who obviously knows nothing about mafia is a double red flag.

Spread your hate somewhere else and let the man do his thing. No one gives a ****, baby.

#218 2019-06-19 17:44:06

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Friendly reminder that i hated on this game before it was cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#219 2019-06-19 18:10:46

ASDruska

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Friendly reminder that i hated on this game before it was cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

friendly reminder that people that didnt join this didnt trust this before it was cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

cringe ^
based v

#220 2019-06-19 18:14:00

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ASDruska wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

friendly reminder that people that didnt join this didnt trust this before it was cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Friendly reminder that I seen this coming a mile away :kewl:

Discord: jawp#5123

#221 2019-06-19 18:15:41

ASDruska

mrjawapa wrote:
ASDruska wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Friendly reminder that I seen this coming a mile away :kewl:

friendly reminder: activity is the easiest way to not look suspicious in a mafia game

cringe ^
based v

Wooted by:

#222 2019-06-19 23:39:11

HeyNK

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

Spread your hate somewhere else and let the man do his thing. No one gives a ****, baby.

Take it easy, man.

HeyNK1560983951753224

Board footer