Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#26 2019-06-10 12:27:30

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 253
Website

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Raid a game and force them to play everybodyedits


I first came in somewhere in February 2012

Offline

Wooted by:

#27 2019-06-10 12:37:31

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,543

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

peace wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Peace, hun, you can show me random statistics all day long, but they don't change anything. If I only see 20 of those 1000 people at any given time, I will consider the game a ghost town. And so would everyone else really.

this post says there is 1K players daily THROUGHOUT the day

So? We want all or almost 1000 players online at the same time so it’s more fun.

Offline

#28 2019-06-10 13:03:17

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,042

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Kira: "No one cares"
(Kira's words repeat with an slow fading echo effect): "No one cares... cares... cares..."
(Sad piano melody begins playing in the background)

Hidden text

[CAMERA FADES IN ON PEACE, HIS HEAD LOWERED SLIGHTLY TO HIDE THE SLIGHT TEARS AND ANGUISH BETRAYED FROM HIS EYES.]
Ghostly Kira voice: "No one cares... No one cares... No... one... cares..."
Peace: "Heh... Perpahs it is ture... Peparhs... Ndooby rlealy... caers..."
(Piano music reaches it's crescendo)
Peace: "..."
[PEACE LOOKS UP ABOVE, CLOUDS HAS BEGUN FORMING AND RAIN EMITS FROM THE SKY.]
Peace: "Mbyae... I..."
[THE GREY CLOUDS MAKE STRANGE FORMS AS PEACE KEEPS STARING ABOVE. EVENTUALLY A CLOUD DISCERNIBLY FORMS THE WORDS "NOBODY CARES" FOR ALL OTHERS TO SEE]
Peace: "Do plpoee... not... care auobt waht i say?"
[A CLOUDY APPARITION RESEMBLING THE FACE OF BENJAMINSEN APPEARS IN THE SKY. HE LOOKS DEEP INTO THE SOUL OF PEACE WITH HIS BIG BEAUTIFUL EYES]
Ghostly Kira voice: no...one...care....s...no...body...
(Kira's voice gradually fades into the background)
[CLOUDY BENJAMINSEN'S MOUTH OPENS AGAPE IN AN EMPTY STARE]
Peace: "I fllaniy unedtrnasd... I haev to keep the flaems of EE fuleed no mettar what hnpaeps. For taht is what the ploepe truly want.
Kira... Tnahk you for helnipg me see what i msut do. Laku504, Xennoteix also keep benig a good boy."
[PEACE LOOKS DOWN FROM THE SKIES AND ONTO THE EARTH. HIS FACE SHOWS CONFIDENCE AND PRIDE YET AGAIN. HE HAS FOUND HIS TRUE CALLING AND WILL STOP AT NOTHING UNTIL THE PEOPLE'S OF EE, HIS FLOCK, UNDERSTANDS IT]

Offline

#29 2019-06-10 13:30:08

Excoluss
Formerly BlackWiz
From: Forest
Joined: 2016-03-22
Posts: 25

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Personally, I think because of people like you everyone lose motivation to play and just leave. You're also free to leave yet you decide to stay and criticize everything what's being done.


Not today...

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#30 2019-06-10 14:32:12, last edited by Quitinx4 (2019-06-10 14:37:06)

Quitinx4
Member
From: the baltics
Joined: 2017-10-08
Posts: 22

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

a reason and a example why people aren't interested in EE
example: people who didn't even try EE before, they say that EE is only building with other players, after they tried it they have played EE for like mostly one month, then they left the game to play roblox

reason: people just leave the game because they say "i'm bored" often in EE. people get bored often, they have no idea what to build, EE is not very active on updates (1 update = 1-2 months) and people say this is only/just some building in multiplayer


I'm Quitin on EE.
I'm also Quadruple and Bluedragon233 on EE.
forumlogo.png
designed by myself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

#31 2019-06-10 14:34:10

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 580

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Excoluss wrote:

Personally, I think because of people like you everyone lose motivation to play and just leave. You're also free to leave yet you decide to stay and criticize everything what's being done.

Who are you random

Offline

#32 2019-06-10 19:23:09

Lictor666
Member
From: France
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 677
Website

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Excoluss wrote:

Personally, I think because of people like you everyone lose motivation to play and just leave. You're also free to leave yet you decide to stay and criticize everything what's being done.

why play ee now ?
all game the will be lost soon (???) with eeu

why play eeoffline ?
i just see that as a .exe i'll load just few times when i'll have a nostalgic vibes in few years
because yeah i suppose you'll have godmode and all, so it'll remove all the challenge to win a level
same for building, pretty boring offline, and i already tried with somes eeditor building challenges (and i don't think there will be the same tools in eeo...)

why play eeu ?
lol these big smileys are pretty cringy and i still don't get the when who what n how
i feel even the staff doesn't trust in the project.... damn you idiots, you are supposed to motivated the community to play your game
give us somes reasons to play eeu, idk first eeu contest ? race ? design contest ? a decent amount of players , lol (/advertising /steam workshop) ?
because if it's just : you restart from 0 but nothing more....
well well well...
*rallume le joint*
rest in rip

Offline

Wooted by:

#33 2019-06-10 19:32:58

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,358

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Lictor666 wrote:

i feel even the staff doesn't trust in the project

????


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#34 2019-06-10 20:27:43

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 580

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Lictor666 wrote:
Excoluss wrote:

Personally, I think because of people like you everyone lose motivation to play and just leave. You're also free to leave yet you decide to stay and criticize everything what's being done.

why play ee now ?
all game the will be lost soon (???) with eeu

why play eeoffline ?
i just see that as a .exe i'll load just few times when i'll have a nostalgic vibes in few years
because yeah i suppose you'll have godmode and all, so it'll remove all the challenge to win a level
same for building, pretty boring offline, and i already tried with somes eeditor building challenges (and i don't think there will be the same tools in eeo...)

why play eeu ?
lol these big smileys are pretty cringy and i still don't get the when who what n how
i feel even the staff doesn't trust in the project.... damn you idiots, you are supposed to motivated the community to play your game
give us somes reasons to play eeu, idk first eeu contest ? race ? design contest ? a decent amount of players , lol (/advertising /steam workshop) ?
because if it's just : you restart from 0 but nothing more....
well well well...
*rallume le joint*
rest in rip

Envoie moi ton snap bb

Yes absolutely agree with this post, path of light, chaser of darkness yes yes!

Offline

Wooted by:

#35 2019-06-10 21:57:03

Schlog
Member
Joined: 2015-07-21
Posts: 1,866

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

having to pay just to know whats going on is kinda **** stupid i agree

Offline

#36 2019-06-11 20:10:14

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 580

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

As shown by master LUKEM, the average daily amount of unique players is 1000, however i think this isn’t the case anymore. We need to react to save EE.

Offline

#37 2019-06-11 20:22:19

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,166

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

notre-dame didn't die "slightly", it died quickly
them patreon donations dropped like that spire tho ayyyy

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

We need to react to save EE.

how?


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#38 2019-06-11 20:37:11

Kikikan
Member
From: Hungary
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 194

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

TaskManager wrote:

them patreon donations dropped like that spire tho ayyyy

Yeah, congratulations to them for reaching $300! Been here since $500.

Offline

#39 2019-06-12 01:54:01

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 580

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

TaskManager wrote:

notre-dame didn't die "slightly", it died quickly
them patreon donations dropped like that spire tho ayyyy

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

We need to react to save EE.

how?

COME HERE. GET OVER HERE. RIGHT THIS INSTANT. YES YOU. YOU IGNORANT ****. YOU COCKEYED BUFFOON. DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR THIS? DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR THIS OBSTINATE BEHAVIOR? DO YOU? WELL, YOU ARE WRONG. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR MISBEHAVIOR. I AM ABSOLUTELY FUMING. I AM FURIOUS. I AM A VOLCANO THAT IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE AND SWEEP A SMALL CITY IN HOT, FLOWING ANGER. DO YOU WANT ME TO SWEEP A SMALL CITY IN HOT, FLOWING ANGER? OF COURSE NOT. THE LIVES OF MANY OUTWEIGH THE LIVES OF THE FEW. YOU ARE ONE LIFE. AND IT IS A LIFE I AM ABOUT TO DESTROY. SO COME HERE. ****.

Offline

Wooted by:

#40 2019-06-12 02:18:18

Vitalijus
Member
From: Lithuania
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,382
Website

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

ZJNR9fJ.png

amen


wn7I7Oa.png

Offline

#41 2019-06-12 02:33:40

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,183

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Merged Kira's new "EE is dying" thread into his last one.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

Wooted by:

#42 2019-06-12 07:03:30

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,358

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

As shown by master LUKEM, the average daily amount of unique players is 1000, however i think this isn’t the case anymore. We need to react to save EE.

yeah this was at feb 8th by lukem i guess if it dropped it  diddnt drop that fast did it? YO LUKEM careto show another stastic? averge punique playerbase daily and average daily playervase at one time


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#43 2019-06-12 08:35:12

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,600

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

oh wow didn't know this game still existed or the forums weird.


also search up matt makes games.com, I think the 1st developer copied matts art style.

from the 1st game called jumper, with a little 16x16 monster emoji.


necree the old user for ee showed me.


I think people are only on ee and forum just for drama now.

soon the forum will be renamed toorant about how games are dyingor even about how to hack and destroy old dying games.

ALSO HELLO ALL!, Im so bored I wish there was a game I could play, ee isnt worth playing since no one wants to be your friend, they just ignorant.

I wish there was a machine that could create any art,audio, with mind and thoughts, without usings your hands.


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#44 2019-06-12 09:10:33

Mait
Member
From: Estonia
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 513

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

peace wrote:
LORD MASTER KING wrote:

As shown by master LUKEM, the average daily amount of unique players is 1000, however i think this isn’t the case anymore. We need to react to save EE.

yeah this was at feb 8th by lukem i guess if it dropped it  diddnt drop that fast did it? YO LUKEM careto show another stastic? averge punique playerbase daily and average daily playervase at one time

Still, nobody cares. If we see that it has 20 players at most if we are active we see it has 20 players. 1000 players a day are maybe bots/daily reward collectors who come online for a second and leave. EE is dying. Deal with it.


Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

Offline

#45 2019-06-12 15:10:12

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,358

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Mait wrote:
peace wrote:
LORD MASTER KING wrote:

As shown by master LUKEM, the average daily amount of unique players is 1000, however i think this isn’t the case anymore. We need to react to save EE.

yeah this was at feb 8th by lukem i guess if it dropped it  diddnt drop that fast did it? YO LUKEM careto show another stastic? averge punique playerbase daily and average daily playervase at one time

Still, nobody cares. If we see that it has 20 players at most if we are active we see it has 20 players. 1000 players a day are maybe bots/daily reward collectors who come online for a second and leave. EE is dying. Deal with it.

not at all like 80% of the worlds online are by users who we dont even know who they are (mostly htese brazilian severs) and idk if this includes guests and or alts (using same IP)


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#46 2019-06-13 07:18:13

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,600

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING ME ON THE FORUMS?

why does noby want to talk to me?

how about you all are dying and dead! HAH

yall ghosts now haha.


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:

#47 2019-06-13 07:19:35

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,042

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Hello soniiiety

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#48 2019-06-13 08:02:24

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,916

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

soniiiety wrote:

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING ME ON THE FORUMS?

why does noby want to talk to me?

how about you all are dying and dead! HAH

yall ghosts now haha.

But ghosts can't eat dinner binnerd


pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

Wooted by:

#49 2019-06-13 08:07:51

ASDruska
Member
From: Everybody Edits
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 708

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

maybe we are overlooking the ACTUAL problems like the biiiig shop that takes forever to buy everything, how there are too many blocks and too few gimmick blocks, etc etc


I'm actually the boshy now

Offline

#50 2019-06-13 10:38:10

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,600

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

Bimps wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING ME ON THE FORUMS?

why does noby want to talk to me?

how about you all are dying and dead! HAH

yall ghosts now haha.

But ghosts can't eat dinner binnerd

well its what they get, HARARAR RRRRRRRRR mATEY no cracker for POLLY NOW!.

ASDruska wrote:

maybe we are overlooking the ACTUAL problems like the biiiig shop that takes forever to buy everything, how there are too many blocks and too few gimmick blocks, etc etc

OI! how about the problem everyone is so dam egotistical.


this whats happening to this current system.

everyday year the worlds get dumber because of self greed and self desire.

the world needs more love and peace, to do with familys to provide the earth with something new, that give all gamers,

a new way to have fun.


I have a solution, a way to have developers who care about their fans/players, a way to balance things.

if you watch Get backers anime, it will teach you how to fix some thingss.


its tells a very good storie, and if you're smart enough you will understand it.

it could even save ee!.

another great anime is  ERGO PROXY

please watch them and tell me what you think.


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by:
peace1560954038753098

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571715403.617 - Generated in 0.091 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.77 MiB (Peak: 2.06 MiB) ]