Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-02 10:43:07

Mariomaster

Wondering when EEU will release

It's now June, does it come this month, or... like, december, or something?

#2 2019-06-02 10:46:28

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Wondering when EEU will release

No it comes in late April
Oh wait

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#3 2019-06-02 10:51:12

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Everytime you ask this question it will delay the release by 1 week.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2019-06-02 10:51:25, last edited by Gosha (2019-06-02 10:51:47)

Gosha

I told you in January that it's impossible to release EEU "in early 2019"
I assume they have basic functionality done/almost done. But they still have to develop all of the things xenonetix promised that would take another several months.

So they will either release raw EEU without many content that xenonetix has promised in near future, or develop the game to the degree they promised originally  (that would be Fall of 2019 i assume?)

#5 2019-06-02 10:58:29

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I think Closed Beta will be this month, full release is probably like you said, December.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#6 2019-06-02 12:09:09

peace

he amade a typo he meant early 2020

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (4)

#7 2019-06-02 17:10:18

HeyNK

Man, the campaign team is really slacking on this one. They said EEU would be out in April 2018.

#8 2019-06-02 17:11:45

theoldinese

oof

#9 2019-06-03 03:31:34

Xfrogman43

tomorrow

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#10 2019-06-03 12:25:52

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Are talking about the full release, or the beta release?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#11 2019-06-03 13:29:26

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Primarily, the only thing holding up Closed Beta release at this point is the Accounts system and World Saving, which I believe LukeM is working on. Until he's done with that, it's out of my hands over when we can start inviting people.

In terms of the game itself, we've got a game with enough functionality to enter Closed Beta, so it's mainly the fact accounts can't yet be created that is the issue.

Nevertheless, we still have at least one more campaign in EE planned for this month, and then hoping to launch EE Offline soon as well, although that's up to Cercul1.

Xenonetix_2.png

#12 2019-06-03 13:57:28

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Xenonetix wrote:

Nevertheless, we still have at least one more campaign in EE planned for this month, and then hoping to launch EE Offline soon as well, although that's up to Cercul1.

Lets just hope that the campaign won't be hard

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#13 2019-06-03 14:02:14

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Kirby said that it isn’t an extreme campaign

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#14 2019-06-03 14:33:38

peace

Xenonetix wrote:

Primarily, the only thing holding up Closed Beta release at this point is the Accounts system and World Saving, which I believe LukeM is working on. Until he's done with that, it's out of my hands over when we can start inviting people.

In terms of the game itself, we've got a game with enough functionality to enter Closed Beta, so it's mainly the fact accounts can't yet be created that is the issue.

willit be possible to DIRECTLY poort EE worlds into EEU via a onlien bot or somehthing? (asumign EE is online at teh time closed beta invties are sent and asumign you keep your closed beta account

peace.png

#15 2019-06-03 14:54:17

Abiqi
Formerly Excoluss

peace wrote:

willit be possible to DIRECTLY poort EE worlds into EEU via a onlien bot or somehthing? (asumign EE is online at teh time closed beta invties are sent and asumign you keep your closed beta account

IIRC this was already questioned before and the answer was no. First of all is that EEU won't have as much blocks as EE currently has. Second is that most IDs of blocks will be completely different.

Not today...

#16 2019-06-03 17:04:45

peace

^ im ok with a broken world as long as its almost or a little bit the same (if canvas bg doesnt exist in EEU use a bg that looks like it or maby just ue he same id it shoudlnt be hadr to convert them in a nice EEU block then as the ares awiht same clor have same color but a diffrent clor then in EE)

peace.png

#17 2019-06-03 17:12:50, last edited by Abiqi (2019-06-03 17:16:36)

Abiqi
Formerly Excoluss

peace wrote:

^ im ok with a broken world as long as its almost or a little bit the same (if canvas bg doesnt exist in EEU use a bg that looks like it or maby just ue he same id it shoudlnt be hadr to convert them in a nice EEU block then as the ares awiht same clor have same color but a diffrent clor then in EE)

Your optimism sometimes kills me... There was already .eelvl decompiler thing made so a bot which can transfer EE world to EEU might exist, yet that can take ages for happen. Do you really wanna wait, or you'll just rebuild the world yourself?

Not today...

Wooted by:

#18 2019-06-03 17:23:35

peace

Excoluss wrote:
peace wrote:

Your optimism sometimes kills me... There was already .eelvl decompiler thing made so a bot which can transfer EE world to EEU might exist, yet that can take ages for happen. Do you really wanna wait, or you'll just rebuild the world yourself?

rebuilding is ok if it wasnt an great world full of mcuh diffrent blocks which is very close to not eing savable (it wasnt savable at a poitn so had to remove some signs/portals)

peace.png

#19 2019-06-03 19:28:21

LukeM
Website

I'm pretty sure that we don't plan to make an official tool to copy worlds from EE to EEU, but as I've said before, people are free to make third party tools to do that as we'll be releasing botting libraries etc at some point.

If nobody else does make a tool, then I'll probably make a simple (and probably bad) one, but no guarantees on when that will happen or whether it will be able to transfer directly from EE without using an export (not really sure why you'd want this anyway).

#20 2019-06-03 19:39:29

peace

LukeM wrote:

I'm pretty sure that we don't plan to make an official tool to copy worlds from EE to EEU, but as I've said before, people are free to make third party tools to do that as we'll be releasing botting libraries etc at some point.

If nobody else does make a tool, then I'll probably make a simple (and probably bad) one, but no guarantees on when that will happen or whether it will be able to transfer directly from EE without using an export (not really sure why you'd want this anyway).

the only thing i want is that the world rougly gets ported over while i cna make som eminor editings in EEU tiself (porbably easiest way is to just place same ID blocks as i asume EEU will have ID on blocks aswel  i can chance the block sthen to a proper block) i know not all bloks will be in EEU yet for exmaple switches will be (in diffrent way i know) so switch based worlds can easily be poorted over using the new switch ghrapic i dont need to sotre the worlds anywhere on my pc orso i just want to use a few worlds in EEU (some finished ones some unfinished one swhich i dont really plan on finish rn one of the worlds is for exmaple my slide to the finish world youve helped me wiht) with the few worlds we get free i can paste them there then when (i think you will) you make plugit for EEU or when someone else makes an nice editing bot i can copy the eniter world clear it and resize to make th eworl dbigger if needed alos i hav eliek 200-300 worlds (prob closer to 300) but most are either empty unfhinished ideas that have only a few blocks in it or **** worlds i only own a few good worlds that mostly are wip but some are done or playable (my slide to the finish is WIP but playable) i also dont know how much worlds we will ge for free and how expensive an world will be (what the formula iwl be to determin the cost) and or if its easy enough to get a few worlds with energy in the time being (although thats not really what i do wan tot buy first as there is so much new (prob awesome) stuff wasting in eeu) i shodul probably check what worlds i want to carry over (heck not even sur ehow i will do that lol wish i coudl see minimaps of my own worlds)

peace.png

Wooted by:

#21 2019-06-03 20:45:53, last edited by Mait (2019-06-03 20:57:10)

Mait

peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

the only thing i want is that the world rougly gets ported over while i cna make som eminor editings in EEU tiself (porbably easiest way is to just place same ID blocks as i asume EEU will have ID on blocks aswel  i can chance the block sthen to a proper block) i know not all bloks will be in EEU yet for exmaple switches will be (in diffrent way i know) so switch based worlds can easily be poorted over using the new switch ghrapic i dont need to sotre the worlds anywhere on my pc orso i just want to use a few worlds in EEU (some finished ones some unfinished one swhich i dont really plan on finish rn one of the worlds is for exmaple my slide to the finish world youve helped me wiht) with the few worlds we get free i can paste them there then when (i think you will) you make plugit for EEU or when someone else makes an nice editing bot i can copy the eniter world clear it and resize to make th eworl dbigger if needed alos i hav eliek 200-300 worlds (prob closer to 300) but most are either empty unfhinished ideas that have only a few blocks in it or **** worlds i only own a few good worlds that mostly are wip but some are done or playable (my slide to the finish is WIP but playable) i also dont know how much worlds we will ge for free and how expensive an world will be (what the formula iwl be to determin the cost) and or if its easy enough to get a few worlds with energy in the time being (although thats not really what i do wan tot buy first as there is so much new (prob awesome) stuff wasting in eeu) i shodul probably check what worlds i want to carry over (heck not even sur ehow i will do that lol wish i coudl see minimaps of my own worlds)

The answer has been told already - They wont make an official world porting bot, you will just haveto wait and see - maybe somebody does the dirty work. Or you know, just build new worlds or rebuild, exactly like EE was meant to be.

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

Wooted by: (2)
Mait1559591153751602

Board footer