Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-05-16 23:23:53

Deathwatch3300
New Member
Joined: 2019-05-16
Posts: 2

Account recovery

I wasn't sure where to put this...
I started playing a while back and had gotten pretty big and had some rare smilies.
Then the game was taken off of ArmorGames and I lost everything...
I was curious as to if I could somehow recover my account.
I can get account info if this gets looked into.

Offline

#2 2019-05-17 01:37:59

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,989

Re: Account recovery

Moved to Game Discussion.

If you have the account info, then it sounds like you’re looking for an account transfer. Here’s the thread explaining it.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

#3 2019-05-17 06:39:26

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,047

Re: Account recovery

you can pm xenonnetix on the forusms or lukem enonetix is the owner of th egame an dlukem is a very good admin/developer other developrers ar emor ebusy wiht EEO/EEU i guess


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#4 2019-05-17 12:36:05

HG
Member
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,219

Re: Account recovery

peace wrote:

you can pm xenonnetix on the forusms or lukem enonetix is the owner of th egame an dlukem is a very good admin/developer other developrers ar emor ebusy wiht EEO/EEU i guess

If you're going to suggest messaging staff members, at least dare to type their names properly. sigh

The game owner is Xenonetix, if you're willing to contact them to have your account transferred or linked.

Last edited by HG (2019-05-17 16:23:10)

Offline

Wooted by:

#5 2019-05-19 07:58:21

Deathwatch3300
New Member
Joined: 2019-05-16
Posts: 2

Re: Account recovery

Tomahawk wrote:

Moved to Game Discussion.

If you have the account info, then it sounds like you’re looking for an account transfer.(link)  Here’s the thread explaining it.

I messaged the email in that thread but got no response :/

Offline

#6 2019-05-26 22:41:47

Koya
Fabulous Design Team
From: The island with those Brits
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 6,287

Re: Account recovery

Deathwatch3300 wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Moved to Game Discussion.

If you have the account info, then it sounds like you’re looking for an account transfer.(link)  Here’s the thread explaining it.

I messaged the email in that thread but got no response :/

Send a PM to Xeno through the forums


Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Offline

Koya1558906907751174

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1560653162.1259 - Generated in 0.025 seconds, 13 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.33 MiB (Peak: 1.46 MiB) ]