Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-05-18 09:00:26, last edited by MWstudios (2019-06-02 21:02:16)

MWstudios

Bladebox v0.1 beta

Bladebox is a platformer making game. I'm working on this since March and wanted to upload it in June, but then I saw that Mutantdevle works on something similar.
I didn't want to upload it in June and look like I copied his game, so I quickly completed this early version and uploaded it:
https://github.com/MWstudios/Bladebox
All made on the Peter engine, as always:
http://www.breatharian.eu/Petr/en/index.htm

Version 0.1:

• Fixed some physics bugs. There are still some bugs, I'm currently working on them.

• Changed one block texture because it was misaligned.

Bladebox features:
How to use the editor
Previous versions
Known bugs:

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2019-05-18 10:10:47

peace

Re: Bladebox v0.1 beta

can you explain a littl emore about youor game why did you make it hwo did u get the ideas whats the game about? ect

OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.pngKFPwcx.jpg

#3 2019-05-18 11:09:59

MWstudios

Re: Bladebox v0.1 beta

peace wrote:

can you explain a littl emore about youor game why did you make it hwo did u get the ideas whats the game about? ect

Well, I always wanted to make a platformer. About a year ago I was building on some **** Android game makers, and I mean, you can build something there, but it's just bad. Now I finally get to create something good
and about the game, there's nothing much to say, it's a normal platform game when you build your own levels. I included the controlling instructions in-game, so when you open it, it should tell you how to place/remove blocks, playtest etc.

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

MWstudios1558174199750482

Board footer