Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#276 2019-05-11 07:17:15

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Crybaby wins]

Onjit wrote:

My current thoughts:

NorwegianboyEE - new to the game, but he's competent and generally helpful it seems
--> 80% town

Luka504 - seems eager to get a wagon started on either peace or anatoly - others have suggested that he's doing it because those people are "uncool" - but they're also decent possibilities imo
--> 80% town

2B55B5G TNG - he's new to the game but i think that he's contributing to the conversation enough where i feel like he's likely town
--> 70% town

Zumza - i think that anatoly is likely town, based on how his breakdown was worded, but i'd like to see zumza post more (but he also probably has a life outside of this forum)
--> 70% sure he's town

mutantdevle - he's doing his whole "i am a golden god at mafia" thing again, but that seems to be how he plays in general. His random "****" that had enough meat to derail the conversation for a bit was kind of out of character for him imo, so I'm not sure if he's gaining a sense of humour or if he was trying to subtly derail the conversation and waste time
--> 70% town imo

mrjawapa - he's just been ****, but that's also jawapa not taking a game of mafia on a forum for a dead kid's game super seriously so i can't really say one way or the other atm
--> 50/50

Kirby - hasn't posted much in the thread, so i don't have much to go on. seems to be aware of what's going on at least i guess. maybe?
--> 50/50

ILikeTofuuJoe - haven't seen him play on this server, but doesn't seem like a nub. he has also said almost nothing of value all thread, so that's odd
--> 60% maf

Different55 - this game he's basically only posting to poke holes in other people's theories without providing any ideas or opinions himself - seems plainly disruptive to me imo
--> 70% maf

Slabdrill - he's always a lurker, but something that i notice between games is how he lurks, and in games where he is town, he's mostly just inactive but still tries to contribute, but in games where he's scum, he actively lurks, posting the bare minimum to be in the game, without actually saying anything
--> 90% maf imo

peace - i think that his claim that he was "protected" last night is a bit fishy - but i'm not sure if that's because of some weirdness with railmat's reporting. but why would railmat tell people if they were protected? it seems more likely that peace received a message along the lines of "XXXXX was protected" and had to come up with a quick excuse as to why there was only one death last night
--> 90% SK imo

Onjit - wow get a load of this **** guy he's like the scummiest person i know like did you see that last game? what a mess!
--> 100% maf, 100% SK, 100% totally radical my dude

there's more i can say but i'll keep it to myself for now

let me know if you have any questions

Trying to lynch yourself is gamethrowing, in MafiaScum you would've already been modkiled for this.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#277 2019-05-11 07:18:53

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Onjit wrote:

why are you writing in cyan my dude

For fun, I guess.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
#Joe Griffin
Signature

#278 2019-05-11 07:19:11

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Scum likes leading town to lynch unuseful town players to delay the time when town will start thinking about lynching scum. That's exactly your behaviour, Luka.

Will you not write your messages in color.

#279 2019-05-11 07:20:25

Onjit
Website

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Trying to lynch yourself is gamethrowing, in MafiaScum you would've already been modkiled for this.

what are you talking about?

:.|:;

#280 2019-05-11 07:23:01

Luka504

Onjit wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

what are you talking about?

I think about the **** where you said you were 100% mad and sk.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (4)

#281 2019-05-11 07:23:49

Onjit
Website

Luka504 wrote:

ou were 100% mad

you got that right //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:cool: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:mad:

#282 2019-05-11 07:31:13

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I always seemed scummy in literally every single mafia game that I've played. No mater I'm a PR or Vanilla, no matter if I'm town or scum, I always seemed  scummy. I got policy lynched a lot so I'm trying my best now.

My reads

#Joe Griffin
Signature

Wooted by:

#283 2019-05-11 07:36:31

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

What is PR and Vanila??

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#284 2019-05-11 07:41:56

Onjit
Website

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I always seemed scummy in literally every single mafia game that I've played. No mater I'm a PR or Vanilla, no matter if I'm town or scum, I always seemed  scummy. I got policy lynched a lot so I'm trying my best now.

My reads

would you like to give any particular reasoning for those, or are you just going to keep wasting our time?

Wooted by: (2)

#285 2019-05-11 07:42:36

Onjit
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

What is PR and Vanila??

PR = Power Role, basically any ability
Vanilla = No Power

Wooted by:

#286 2019-05-11 09:30:03

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I get a serious hard on from these long winded statistical breakdown posts so i’m going to create my own. Higher the suspicion level, the more likely they are mafia. Also this is just my opinion, i could be wrong obviously.

Hidden text

I am also changing my lynching vote as a result of my statistical breakdown.
!Lynch Slabdrill

Random person wrote:

But why would you lynch Slabdrill over Mutantdevle if that is your prime suspect?

Answer: It's a strategic play. I believe Mutantdevle's attempt to be the most vocal member in his mafia group is because he doesn't have a power role. My current theory is that Diff and Slabdrill has power roles and are attempting to "lay low" while Mutantdevle does all of the talking. If the Goon (Mutantdevle) get's lynched it's a tolerable loss for the mafia because he doesn't have a power role, but if one of the mafia members with a power role get's lynched it would be catastrophic. So yes, i agree with Onjit. We should definitely lynch either Slabdrill or Diff. However i am leaning more towards the former than the latter.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#287 2019-05-11 10:00:11

peace

Luka504 wrote:
Different55 wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Diff do you genuinely perceive Anatoly and Peace as "most likely town"?

Do you have any reason to actually suspect they're maf or are you just going after them because you're unlikely to meet opposition, netting you a free townie lynch?

Admittedly, yeah, when I suggested that we lynch one of them, I didn't expect much opposition at all. Peace and Anatoly have the lowest possible chance of everybody in the game to contribute to the town in a meaningful way (or they might make things worse by arguing about irrelevant ****), so I thought that if we are going to lynch someone, they should be high on the list.
As I've said before, even if they turn out to be town, it isn't much of a loss.
And besides, we lucked out last night - only one killing happened instead of the expected two. What happened to result in that is still unknown, but there's good odds that two people will die tonight, putting us at even more of a disadvantage. We have to start doing something sooner or later, and I'd personally pick sooner.
Anyway, I've already mentioned why I doubt peace and Anatoly, but I suppose it bears repeating:
Anatoly's meltdown can be interpreted in a number of ways, and while I do agree that this could have just been normal Anatoly behaviour, I'm very hesitant to call him 'most likely town' like you have. In fact, I think his overreaction could be a sign of him being scum.
Peace's doctor claim is suspicious, and I genuinely feel that he's only saying it just to paint a better picture if himself for the town. The doctor had no reason to pick peace of all people to defend, especially not on n1. Not only would the doctor probably not care if peace died, but even if they did, the odds that he'd be attacked by the mafia/sk is very slim. Peace is very likely to contribute almost nothing to the conversation, and the mafia/sk would leave him be in lieu of better targets.

ok go on you can lynch me but thats another town gone and yet -1 town again is a win for the maf do you want this? if you lynch me and the maff kills another town the nigth aswell thats -2 town not sayign what the SK is planning to do so it coudl be-3 town if unlucky if you lynch me so think about thwat the F you wanna do

alos we shooudld consider thinking about lyncing slab or kirby theyre havent psted much same for diff they could be mafia and chatign whith each other postted as least as possible im nto sure yet so im wating fo rnow we have still plenty of hour sleft

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#288 2019-05-11 10:54:04

Zumza

I see a lot of support for Slabdrill, this is interesting.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#289 2019-05-11 10:58:48

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Support? Do you mean suspect

she/her

#290 2019-05-11 11:05:22

Zumza

Support for lynching them.
Also, personally I'm quite interested if peace would turn up to be town or SK.

#291 2019-05-11 11:32:47

Onjit
Website

What are your thoughts on everyone Zumza?

#292 2019-05-11 12:20:04, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-05-11 15:20:03)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka504 wrote:

Devlin, may I ask what your criteria for determining which people are trustworthy? Looking at the people you don't consider lynch candidates, I'm starting to see a pattern: Most of them barely contribute, or even post for that matter.
Kirby has four posts, three of which are ****, yet he's earned your trust?
It's suspicious how the people you consider lynch candidates are fairly active and at least trying to contribute.

Ever heard of the phrase quantity over quality?

Being active in a game doesn't make you town. Just look at myself and Anatoly last game. Likewise, being inactive doesn't make you mafia. In all the people I've not mentioned as desired lynch targets I've seen at least 1 post that has made me think "Hmm, yeah, I think that comes from the mindset of someone who is town". On the other hand, everyone I did mention either has yet to have any posts like that, or has made at least 1 post that has made me think the opposite.

mrjawapa wrote:

How has anyone else done anything to make you trust them

Please break it down for me

I'd actually like to keep the reasons that I excluded people from that list closer to my chest considering that some of my reasoning comes from the thought wave of "that's how I'd expect someone with town role X to be behaving", however, I could tell you the reasons why I listed the people that I did:

NorwegianboyEE - not active enough. However, I must say that on isolating his posts and reading what he's had to say, I do like him a lot better. But at the time of writing that post, none of what he had said had stuck with me.
mrjawapa - despite being active, he is yet to do or say anything that I consider to be particularly indicative that he is town.
Zumza - not active enough.
2B55B5G TNG - his behaviour this game seems to contrast heavily against the previous one. He doesn't strike me as having nearly as much enthusiasm or desire to solve the game. In my opinion, he's a lot more cautious here. I don't think that's coming from a burnout. His hesitance makes me suspect that he is scum.
Luka504 - despite being active, he is yet to do or say anything that I consider to be particularly indicative that he is town.
ILikeTofuuJoe - not active enough.

Yes, some of the people that I haven't listed could very much be considered 'not active enough'. The difference is though that they have said things that has made me trust them enough to want to see them live another day.

*note: this is all a justification of why I put these people on that list when I wrote that list. I've skim read a lot of the new posts before writing this one and already my opinions have somewhat changed.

MODMERGE:

Luka504 wrote:

Admittedly, yeah, when I suggested that we lynch one of them, I didn't expect much opposition at all. Peace and Anatoly have the lowest possible chance of everybody in the game to contribute to the town in a meaningful way (or they might make things worse by arguing about irrelevant ****), so I thought that if we are going to lynch someone, they should be high on the list.
As I've said before, even if they turn out to be town, it isn't much of a loss.

I understand your reasons for wanting to lynch the 'easy targets'. It's a scummy tactic to try and kill off the easiest to lynch people but I must admit that I too used to prefer people who contribute less for the lynch. However, I've since learnt that it's honestly a good idea to keep people like that alive because their alignment tends to become very clear at some point in the game. If everyone can agree that a specific person is town then that's one less chance to lynch wrong. The 3/10 chance of lynching mafia becomes 3/9. (example statistic).

MODMERGE 2:

Onjit wrote:

mutantdevle - he's doing his whole "i am a golden god at mafia" thing again, but that seems to be how he plays in general. His random "****" that had enough meat to derail the conversation for a bit was kind of out of character for him imo, so I'm not sure if he's gaining a sense of humour or if he was trying to subtly derail the conversation and waste time

I don't mean to come of as arrogant btw. I don't for a single moment expect anyone to blindly follow me or believe that everything I think is right. In fact, on mafiascum I'm kinda known for having bad reads but then using that fact to my advantage as any alignment. But the experience that I have is definitely a great advantage on this forum. Also, I don't consider **** out of my character :3 Do you not remember when I basically threw mafia 17 because you, me and jkdrip agreed pre-game to just **** regardless of alignment? Just because I take this game seriously doesn't mean I can't joke around from time to time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (that said, I did just try to find an example of me **** on mafiascum and went 26 pages back into my post history before giving up).

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#293 2019-05-11 12:49:06

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I become more cautious because when I was town last game, I speak some random things which makes me become very suspicious. I don’t want to do the same mistake again.

she/her

#294 2019-05-11 12:49:26

Zumza

Onjit wrote:

What are your thoughts on everyone Zumza?

There hasn't been much said to indicate an alignment. I don't feel any town presence to carry out the game.
I am put into a position just to trust the others.

Luka wanted to go for the easy lynches to D1. Is that a scum trait? Indeed. But those lynches were easy, because they were from players that would barely ever be able to gain town's trust.
I don't think that this mafia team is not united enough to bluntly join / start a bandwagon in this game, from what I seen on D1.

I am going to say Luka is town for the time being.

I dislike how mrjawapa and NorwegianboyEE voted for peace on D1.

I also dislike how ILikeTofuuJoe started this day with a Goodbye to TaskManager.

I completely disagree with mutantdevle; if there is a doctor, and they hadn't protected peace, they should say it.

Misc assumptions: Luka, Kirby, Slabdrill, OnjitNorwegianboyEE

Suspicion list: mrjawapa, ILikeTofuuJoe

----

BTW

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

!vote mutantdevle

If mutantdevle = scum, kirby = scum. That's is very like to appen. Also I'm suspicious of diff of being a cop. If diff = cop, luka = scum.

Where did this cop thing got out from? Did I lost my focus on something?

Wooted by:

#295 2019-05-11 12:55:29

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I become more cautious because when I was town last game, I speak some random things which makes me become very suspicious. I don’t want to do the same mistake again.

So do you want a useless member that his every posts are ****, or a person who actually try to contribute?

I really don’t want to make random statements, because it’s useless. Look at me in the last game, I said Frex was loaf, which was a random guess, then some people said I’m suspicious.

she/her

#296 2019-05-11 13:11:13

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Well that's not true at all. Self votes are used all on the time on mafiascum and can even be used tactically to give players an advantage. Whilst it is generally frowned upon for town to self vote, it is certainly allowed.

Onjit wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

[Reads]

would you like to give any particular reasoning for those, or are you just going to keep wasting our time?

To be honest, I see no harm in giving reads without explanation. Obviously, it would be nice to have explanations, but reads alone can go a long way. Eg, if he was to flip at scum, we can look at these reads and go "why did he place each person at each of these positions?"

I'll pick apart NorwegianboyEE's post in a minute but for the sake of not having too many posts in a row I wanna comment on the new posts that I have smaller comments on:

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I find this to be a weak defence considering you were one of the most trustworthy people last game. I don't think you were ever accused of being mafia by anyone. You were only accused of being loaf by a select few people. Considering that, I don't understand why you'd switch up your playstyle. But thanks for admitting that you have consciously changed your approach to the way you are playing this game. That cements to me that either A) You are mafia (or, less likely, SK) or B) You majorly misinterpreted people's criticisms of you last game.

Zumza wrote:

I completely disagree with mutantdevle; if there is a doctor, and they hadn't protected peace, they should say it.

Absolutely not. If we are ever in a situation where if we don't lynch mafia that day then we would lose, then, by all means, they should claim. But if the doctor truly wishes to claim, they better have something far more important to say than just "peace is a liar" because you can basically guarantee that as soon as the doctor claims they are 100% going to be killed the following night. The SK especially has no reason to leave a doctor alive. The doctor is much better of trying to subtly tell us that they didn't protect peace so that, if they ever die, only then would it become clear what their post meant.

Zumza wrote:

Where did this cop thing got out from? Did I lost my focus on something?

I think he's just wildly speculating.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

So do you want a useless member that his every posts are ****, or a person who actually try to contribute?

I really don’t want to make random statements, because it’s useless. Look at me in the last game, I said Frex was loaf, which was a random guess, then some people said I’m suspicious.

But you did try to contribute...

The paranoia of making a 2nd post to clarify your stance tells me you're mafia but the mention that you think it was significant that a few people accused you of being loaf tells me you're town misinterpreting the previous game's criticisms.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#297 2019-05-11 13:23:04

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Maybe I misinterpreted. Mafia 22 is my first time playing mafia so I got a bit panicked when someone questions me, which caused the misinterpretion.

Also I’m going to post my views on other people soon

she/her

Wooted by:

#298 2019-05-11 13:59:00

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

My reads:

NorwegianboyEE: Trying to contribute to the discussion. But keeps wanting to lynch Peace. Still, I think he is town.

MrJawapa: Has some **** on D1, but tried to help on D2. I don’t see anything suspicious from him, so I think he is town.

Different55: Keep disagreeing with Luka504, he even said “how about lynch Luka”. Maybe he wants to get rid of Luka504. Also, he is not very active, didn’t try hard to help. So I think he is mafia.

Zumza: Since Zumza replaced Anatoly, I want to talk about him too. Anatoly was trying to prove that he is townie by contributing, and he had no suspicious behavior. Now I’ll talk about Zumza. In post #296, he said his view on some people, which is good. But his other posts has literally no substances. I still think he’s town.

Peace: He made so many posts, I can see his effort of trying to contribute. But the “Doctor protected me” post he made me doubt my town read on him, but I think we are either really underestimate his skills or we are just overthinking. Also, we don’t know if SK really exists in this game, so I think giving him a SK role is not really suitable. I think he is more likely to be town. Although sometimes his actions made me think he strongly wants to stay alive, which I think is something Mafia would do.

Onjit: Has some **** at the beginning, but later became serious. He also told us his views on people, which I believe leaded people to say their opinions on other players. He also had a reasonable explanation for lynching Slabdrill. So I think he is definitely town.

Mutantdevle: Definitely contributed. He made so many posts, almost all of them are long (took me time to read them). But I don’t know what is that “If [person] = [role], [person2] = [role] post”. If he’s not town, I think everyone will be surprised.

Kirby: Very few posts. Almost none has substance. Wanted to lynch Peace. Please give us some substance or at least contribute, because I think you are likely to be mafia. Mafia usually lurk, although that’s not 100% correct.

Luka504: Contributed. Wanted to lynch Anatoly/Zumza and Peace because they seem to be ‘useless’ for Luka504. I think we can’t determine they don’t contribute if they look like a weak person. Peace actually gave information (I don’t know if it’s fake or not) and said his opinion. Anatoly also tried to contribute. But since you contributed and your actions are not very suspicious, I think you are town.

Slabdrill: Very few posts. Has no substance. Didn’t try to contribute. So please, try to contribute, because I also think you’re mafia.

ILikeTofuuJoe: Was inactive, then became very active. He said his opinion about what roles they think other people are, but didn’t give reasons. Most of his posts has no substance. Again, contribute more, although you had many posts, but almost none of them has substances. You are not very suspicious, but still suspicious. So I think you are mafia.

2B55B5G TNG: Wow this guy is definitely a mafia! His actions are too suspicious!!

———

Okay, this is my opinion on other people. And my hands is so tired, I made all of this on mobile ;-;

And remember I’m not always correct, I guessed all the roles wrong in Mafia 22 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

she/her

#299 2019-05-11 14:01:54

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

And I also know maybe I didn’t contribute enough, so I will try to contribute.

she/her

#300 2019-05-11 14:15:31

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

If anyone has skipped over some of my previous posts because they're too long, then I can only ask that you read this one:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

MrJawapa: Appears to be bored of this whole mafia thing. Most likely sad he got a regular townie role and doesn’t even care anymore.

Could you please explain why you think MrJawapa appears to be bored? I don't get that impression from him at all. In my opinion, he seems to be playing fairly similarly to how he was last game.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

ILikeTofuuJoe: I’m not sure about this guy yet. All i know is that he didn’t do much, until he started posting in Cyan and making random nonsensical stats.
Suspicion level= 30%

Luka504: Has brought up some pretty good points and is active. He understands that we need to start lynching suspicious people fast, which is not what i believe a mafia would say.
Suspicion level= 30%

This is your first instance of stupid logic in this post. You say you are "not sure about" ILikeTofuuJoe and that he's posting in cyan. In what world does that make him only 30% suspicious? If you genuinely don't know, wouldn't he be more around the 50% mark? And why on Earth is Luka then also 30%? You gave nothing but compliments to Luka. He's active, making good points, wants to lynch suspicious people, and you actively label his actions as something mafia wouldn't do. But in your opinion, that makes him exactly the same level of townie/suspicion as someone who, by your own admission, you're not sure about. Geez, does posting in cyan really make you that townie?

On the topic of your comments about Luka, I'd just like to ask, who are these 'suspicious' people he's been wanting to lynch? Do you mean Anatoly and Peace? lol. Why doesn't everyone else who's been wanting to lynch those 2 get the same praise? 

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Onjit: Experienced of this game, but he appears to be on the town’s side. He puts some effort into his posts and makes some good points. I hope i’m not wrong, but i think he is trustworthy.
Suspicion level= 30%

I see that making good points and being trustworthy is also exactly the same as someone who you're unsure of and is posting in cyan.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Peace:[...] He appears to be attempting very hard to portray himself as a townie member. Which can be taken two ways. Either he genuinely is a townie, or he is trying to divert attention from himself and the fact that he is scum.
Suspicion level= 40%

So which is it? You don't make a conclusion here. Did you not know that it's common for scum to not make their mind up on things so that they have wiggle room to change their opinion? The percentage being on the lower side of 50% makes me think that you believe it's the former. Which begs the question, if you believe peace is town, why does Luka get good boy points for wanting to lynch him? 

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Slabdrill: Another gut feeling of mine. He isn’t being very helpful, and it’s like he is sneaking in the shadows, observing but not wanting to get any attention towards himself. I think he is communicating with his mafia buddies and refraining from posting in this thread at all.

I'll give you a pass on this one since you probably didn't know this, but Slabdrill ALWAYS lurks. And that fact along kind of blows apart your entire case on him. You're better off being like Onjit and looking at the difference between his lurking rather than just the inactivity in itself. Also, why is it only Slabdrill you criticise for this? These same comments could be applied to both Kirby and the cyan townie. They could even be applied to Diff which I'm coming to...

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Different55: Wooting a lot of posts from Mutantdevle, the fact that he supports Mutantdevle’s laughable efforts is more than enough to make him a prime suspect for potential guilty mafia members.

First of all, what about my efforts are laughable? That's kinda mean //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Secondly...

DIFF HASN'T EVEN WOOTED ANY OF MY POSTS, WTF??? Why are you lying to us?

Even giving you the benefit of the doubt, if you for some reason thought that Diff was wooting a lot of my posts, why would you not also criticise him for, like Slabdrill, not staying much and staying in the shadows?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Mutantdevle: Look at his “preference for lynching” list. It has all the people i believe are townies. He is most definitely the more vocal “goon” member of the mafia. Trying to make us lynch innocent’s in the most obvious way possible. Posting random “lel funni” **** to pretend he is just a townie. Not to mention his random “Ha gotcha!!” attempts to lynch innocents over spelling mistakes or minor revelations. Yeah right. Highly suspicious.

Bold of you to assume that a simple lack of agreement must mean that I'm mafia.
Weird for you to say that me being vocal is evidence of being, not only mafia, but specifically the goon and not make the more obvious conclusion that I'll always be active in every game of mafia because I enjoy it and tend to have a lot to say due to my experience of games that last literal months.
Manipulative of you to suggest that I'm trying to get innocents lynched when I've only ever made 1 vote and I haven't really actively told others to vote for any individuals. In fact, I think I've defended more people than I have tried to get anyone lynched.
Hypocritical of you to criticise me for posting '****' when you, and many others who you are not criticising for the same thing, have also made your fair share of ****.
Blatantly lying of you to accuse me of trying to lynch people for spelling mistakes. Like seriously, where did you get that from? Please point out to me my "Ha gotcha!!" attempts and criticisms of spelling? lol

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Random person wrote:

But why would you lynch Slabdrill over Mutantdevle if that is your prime suspect?

Answer: It's a strategic play. I believe Mutantdevle's attempt to be the most vocal member in his mafia group is because he doesn't have a power role. My current theory is that Diff and Slabdrill has power roles and are attempting to "lay low" while Mutantdevle does all of the talking. If the Goon (Mutantdevle) get's lynched it's a tolerable loss for the mafia because he doesn't have a power role, but if one of the mafia members with a power role get's lynched it would be catastrophic. So yes, i agree with Onjit. We should definitely lynch either Slabdrill or Diff. However i am leaning more towards the former than the latter.

Ahh no, you've foiled my plan! You're right. I was planning on being vocal so that you'd lynch me. That's right, I wanted all the votes! That way, you'd never have time to lynch or look at my mafia buddies. I'd do all the talking so that when I flip scum you'd have A LOT to analyse. Because I'm expendable. That's right, I'd have no value to a mafia team whatsoever.

To be honest, I think the real reason you're not voting for me is that you don't have the balls to. You have nothing against me and even had to lie just to come up with something of substance to criticise me for. You had to lie just to tie me in with other players. Like, there are some valid criticisms of me that others have made. Yeah, it is kinda scummy that I'm seemingly giving less active people a free pass. But you didn't criticise me for that. You decided to invent your own reasons.

Your whole reads list here just smells of **** and makes it obvious to me that you don't believe any of this. You know who the mafia and that makes it harder for you to give reasons for why you suspect people which has made your logic make no sense in many cases. You selectively criticise people for things just for the sake of this list and you've lied on several occasions just to give substance to your points.

I look forward to seeing your response to my points.

!vote NorwegianboyEE

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

peace1558678879751034

Board footer