Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-26 18:44:41, last edited by Raphe9000 (2019-04-26 18:50:04)

Raphe9000

Everybody Edits Offline Level Archive

I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about EEO, but what am I to wonder if I have nothing to say myself? Well, I think we should have an archive of levels saved in the official format as to ensure ease of access and because downloading tons of levels manually is a pain. Anyway, I've gone ahead and started downloading levels I feel capture the image of the game. Many are impressive technically, artistically, or gameplay-wise. Some I just have because they captured the community or just what the game is like. All in all, I currently have 600 levels that I've downloaded and reuploaded here. Why 600? It's surely a lot and enough to keep you going for a long time, but it's not so many that you could never play them all. They're all sorted by name first whilst having owner and level ID listed thanks to the game giving them a good name automatically. You can search by each easily, but crew is not listed. I'm still taking suggestions of worlds to add, but I ask of you not to submit your own levels just because you want them here. You can download them yourself just fine. Co-op, bot-dependent, and unfinished/WIP worlds are not recommended and will be allowed at my discretion with purpose to the game, popularity, and other factors such as those taken in mind. The intention of this is to provide someone with a list of levels right off the bat to make downloading easier and experiencing the game after its transition more fun. I'm sorry if I missed some good stuff; it's taken hours for me just to get these. Again though, I'll most likely upload more as new things come in. I'm interested in adding popular crew logos too. Thank you to Kirby for the Level Library 2 topic. That helped me a lot with finding good worlds. Other than that, I found and downloaded all the worlds myself.

They're stored here.
Edit: If you want to download them all at once (I would), you can find a zipped folder here. It's only a few megabytes, so it won't hog up all your PC space.

Wooted by: (5)

#2 2019-04-26 19:44:26

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: Everybody Edits Offline Level Archive

Moved to Game Discussion. The Worlds subforum is for worlds you've made.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#3 2019-04-26 21:10:30

Raphe9000

Tomahawk wrote:

Moved to Game Discussion. The Worlds subforum is for worlds you've made.

AH okay. I only put it there because Kirby's level library was there and this used it as a resource, but I really wanted it in game discussion anyway.

Back to the topic at hand, I've purposely chosen to exclude most minigame and boss to code worlds because they're generally generic and take up space, but I'm wondering if there's enough demand for them to warrant the creation of a separate folder or two for them.

#4 2019-04-26 22:07:23

ASDruska

Raphe9000 wrote:

I've purposely chosen to exclude most minigame and boss to code worlds because they're generally generic and take up space, but I'm wondering if there's enough demand for them to warrant the creation of a separate folder or two for them.

200 lava minigames 200 lava minigames 200 lava minigames
also stair levels those are important too trust me
in all seriousness i hope we get all the levels we need and no good level gets left behind

cringe ^
based v

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2019-04-27 04:14:49

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Worlds should NOT be left behind. There is SO much potential in a website with the links, minimaps, and metadata of over a million worlds. To date this has never been done, and now is the perfect chance for anybody to take it.

Whether or not you like stairs or minigame levels, those levels are a part of this game's history and need to be playable for future players too. This is a free game with so much free content and we need a way to make sure these worlds will not be left behind.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by: (4)

#6 2019-04-27 05:07:44

mikelolsuperman
Website

Story mode for eeo when

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#7 2019-04-27 12:15:45

Raphe9000

N1KF wrote:

Worlds should NOT be left behind. There is SO much potential in a website with the links, minimaps, and metadata of over a million worlds. To date this has never been done, and now is the perfect chance for anybody to take it.

Whether or not you like stairs or minigame levels, those levels are a part of this game's history and need to be playable for future players too. This is a free game with so much free content and we need a way to make sure these worlds will not be left behind.

When it comes to a complete archive, I think someone like Atilla will have that handled. Still, I'm working on separate packs for people who want more along with expanding the original. I don't intend for this to have too many more worlds added except for when I find something really good, but that's just because I want this to be a bit of a compilation in a way (and because downloading over 600 worlds manually sucks, one of the reasons I started this).

Wooted by:

#8 2019-04-27 13:08:57

capasha

I guess you do this manually?
You can start with these, https://anonfile.com/KaYcF5jdna/worlds2_zip

Wooted by:

#9 2019-04-27 16:52:57

Mariomaster

Yeah. I love this.

Wooted by:

#10 2019-04-28 02:22:36, last edited by HeyNK (2019-04-28 02:24:37)

HeyNK

Hey, if anyone is doing a bot, I just realized this thread might be really helpful for scraping names from and mass downloading their worlds.

Not all of them obviously since some are shared accounts or just people I knew personally, but yeah there's some good names there to not be forgotten.

er.. or you can just do whatever the heck capasha did there. wew

#11 2019-04-30 13:39:51

capasha

HeyNK wrote:

Hey, if anyone is doing a bot, I just realized this thread might be really helpful for scraping names from and mass downloading their worlds.

Not all of them obviously since some are shared accounts or just people I knew personally, but yeah there's some good names there to not be forgotten.

er.. or you can just do whatever the heck capasha did there. wew

Here you go, https://anonfile.com/0bHcbel0nc/Username2Worlds_zip
Tell me if you want to bulk download to .eelvl. This tool will only show peoples worlds if their profile is public.
This tool works exactly like EE does and doesn't use anything to go around the system.

Wooted by:

#12 2019-04-30 14:55:24, last edited by 272 (2019-04-30 14:55:47)

That feeling when more people care about saving x minigames, boss to code, and stair EE levels than actual endangered animals.

Despite what people say, Different55 is the best mod.

Wooted by:

#13 2020-12-31 17:34:14

Raphe9000

This is dated but relevant now. Due to PC issues at the time I never could complete this (and some worlds have likely been updated like Infinite Journey), but it still has a pretty good summary imo.

Wooted by:
Raphe90001609432454787473

Board footer