Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#51 2019-04-15 14:39:40

Re: My recognition and responsibility for hacking the game

Love you, hun! Come back soon!

Despite what people say, Different55 is the best mod.

#52 2019-04-16 18:24:27

sercan20

see ya mate

#53 2019-04-17 02:35:48

Pqwerty

Is this Death Note? Well, at least you had the guts to apologize. I accept your apology.

I come in peace. You just can't see it through the screen.

33degj5.png

#54 2019-04-17 06:40:08

peace

Pqwerty wrote:

Is this Death Note? Well, at least you had the guts to apologize. I accept your apology.

you accept it after he attacked over a milion accounts?
murder: *murders someone*
family: WTF happaned?! *calls police*
police: *finds out hwo did it an arrest them*
murder: i appology to the familay of my mmurder im so sorry
family: that doessnt make the fact that our daughter is dead any better you little moron!

OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

#55 2019-04-17 13:56:33

HG

Please. Comparing a data breach to a homicide is stupid.

#56 2019-04-17 14:11:03

XxAtillaxX

If anyone isn't aware by now, the OP is trolling and isn't the attacker responsible for the breach. It's a little sad that this has to be pointed out, but there we go.

atill.gif

Wooted by: (3)

#57 2019-04-17 14:36:04

NorwegianboyEE

XxAtillaxX wrote:

If anyone isn't aware by now, the OP is trolling and isn't the attacker responsible for the breach. It's a little sad that this has to be pointed out, but there we go.

I think your condescending tone is a little sadder. If even Xenonetix is fooled by the supposed "trolling" (which you give no evidence whatsoever to confirm) wouldn’t it stand to reason that most other readers would believe this person was the hacker?

L1dl6nb.gif

#58 2019-04-17 14:40:58

mutantdevle
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Source?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#59 2019-04-17 14:54:33

XxAtillaxX

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

I think your condescending tone is a little sadder. If even Xenonetix is fooled by the supposed "trolling" (which you give no evidence whatsoever to confirm) wouldn’t it stand to reason that most other readers would believe this person was the hacker?

I don't mind being perceived as a bit condescending from time to time, especially so if it's warranted.

Xenonetix is incredibly gullible and very easy to manipulate. If you aren't already aware, although I somehow think you are, he's already been successfully trolled by TheGame and many others. I know personally that Fairy is a troll, and incidentally is even less capable than TheGame in pulling off any sort of large scale attack. If anyone should accept a claim, they should do so with evidence to support it. In this instance, there is absolutely zero evidence to support the claim of the OP despite there being many ways in which to do so, including having access to the accounts that were made during the attack.

atill.gif

#60 2019-04-17 21:16:19

peace

XxAtillaxX wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

I don't mind being perceived as a bit condescending from time to time, especially so if it's warranted.

Xenonetix is incredibly gullible and very easy to manipulate. If you aren't already aware, although I somehow think you are, he's already been successfully trolled by TheGame and many others. I know personally that Fairy is a troll, and incidentally is even less capable than TheGame in pulling off any sort of large scale attack. If anyone should accept a claim, they should do so with evidence to support it. In this instance, there is absolutely zero evidence to support the claim of the OP despite there being many ways in which to do so, including having access to the accounts that were made during the attack.

mutantdevle wrote:

Source?

OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

#61 2019-04-18 20:51:28

soniiiety

want I want to say about this is,

the hacker didn't hack properly, they should of banned all mod/staff acc and then gave everyone unlimited gold membership/beta and all blocks and stuff

the hack they did was dumb.

I don't like the hacker or trolls

but if they wanted to hack the game for revendge they should of deleted all the worlds or made the game unplayble instead of spam bots.

KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

soniiiety1555617088746420

Board footer