Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-13 19:22:18

Praizmlet

more teams in a single person

in EE, each user just can participate in one single team, imagine if was able to participate in one more team, this is my idea!
ok, we would add some blocks, like more-than-one team setter, team addiction, team subtraction, more-than-one team gates, and doors
let explain by parts:
- more-than-one team setter:  automatically sets more than one team to you
- team addiction: add one team to you, if you already have the color of,  don't add anything. Can addict more than one team for the player
- team subtraction: the same thing of Team addiction, but subtracts a team
- more-than-one team gates and door: a door/gate where you need more than one team to open/close
about mechanics and graphics:
- in the players display: would appear more than one balls of your teams to the players
and this is it! I hope you enjoyed, bye!

#2 2019-04-13 23:50:27

Latif

Re: more teams in a single person

I honestly don't understand this whole thing.

Praizmlet wrote:

team addiction

Do you even know what an addiction is?

#3 2019-04-14 00:08:13

mikelolsuperman
Website

Latif wrote:

I honestly don't understand this whole thing.

Praizmlet wrote:

team addiction

Do you even know what an addiction is?

They're suggesting  that you can have multiple teams like red and blue for example.
Team addition would work like it does now where it just adds the team if you go through it.
Team subtraction is the opposite where it removes said team.
The rest seems pretty straightforward.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Wooted by:

#4 2019-04-14 00:59:58

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

i like this idea but i feel like it'd be hard to implement without it being overly complicated

#5 2019-04-14 01:21:28

ShadowsEdge

What you're suggesting could pretty easily be done with switches. I hope I'm understanding it right, but if you wanted you could do something like a player having switches 1 and 2, and then that would act as having two teams, but without the admins having to add a whole new mechanic for it.

- more-than-one team gates and door: a door/gate where you need more than one team to open/close

Although if you want something that opens when you have two teams, then you could just add a new mechanic to it, despite being more complex, to give the player another switch.
Aka. Player x has switch 1, then he gets switch 2, then that makes player x get a third switch which could be switch 7 (since there are 6 team colors), thus allowing them you to open doors with having two teams.

- team addiction: add one team to you, if you already have the color of,  don't add anything. Can addict more than one team for the player

This can also be done pretty easily with switches, as if you want to add onto the "teams" all you have to do is add more switches onto the "team." And subtracting is easy too since you simply just put a switch resetter for the given switch which would remove the "team."

If you specifically want it with teams, for say, some game requiring teams using team colors to segregate the teams, that's a different story. However, everything you're suggesting, I believe, can be done with switches, as team colors are just basically team colors but have the benefit of not having to have another mechanic needed to deactivate the team color when equipping a new one, like switches would need.

Hope that helped you with what you needed!

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

rat

#6 2019-04-14 10:08:01

peace

i honestly kind aliek this idea but here my question when do u want to be on 2 teams? or when can u be on 2 teams? alos what if ur on all teams wouldnt the userlist be clogged up and overlap your name wiht all the dots to place next to it not to mention if ur gold memebr u get an additional G

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#7 2019-04-14 13:06:27

Praizmlet

ShadowsEdge wrote:

What you're suggesting could pretty easily be done with switches. I hope I'm understanding it right, but if you wanted you could do something like a player having switches 1 and 2, and then that would act as having two teams, but without the admins having to add a whole new mechanic for it.

Although if you want something that opens when you have two teams, then you could just add a new mechanic to it, despite being more complex, to give the player another switch.
Aka. Player x has switch 1, then he gets switch 2, then that makes player x get a third switch which could be switch 7 (since there are 6 team colors), thus allowing them you to open doors with having two teams.

This can also be done pretty easily with switches, as if you want to add onto the "teams" all you have to do is add more switches onto the "team." And subtracting is easy too since you simply just put a switch resetter for the given switch which would remove the "team."

If you specifically want it with teams, for say, some game requiring teams using team colors to segregate the teams, that's a different story. However, everything you're suggesting, I believe, can be done with switches, as team colors are just basically team colors but have the benefit of not having to have another mechanic needed to deactivate the team color when equipping a new one, like switches would need.

Hope that helped you with what you needed!

something like in boss to codes
in my boss to code, the admins are yellow and users that are playing is green
if the game addicted my suggestion, would have more combinations in part of competitions

#8 2019-04-14 13:20:16

peace

altough you can us ewinbricks and their door too (but you can t remove it unless you reset)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1555244416745906

Board footer