Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-08 06:59:03

peace

make you be ablle to moderate your own topic

what if you start a topic and everyone gets offtopic? you owuld want to ban them out of the topic

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2019-04-08 07:29:33, last edited by Onjit (2019-04-08 07:29:57)

Onjit
Website

Re: make you be ablle to moderate your own topic

Just give people a friendly reminder and if they continue, flag the posts for a mod to step in.

:.|:;

#3 2019-04-08 07:40:26, last edited by Kirby (2019-04-08 07:42:03)

Kirby

but ONJIT, I want to BAN people who are being hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, puerile, clueless, and generally NOT GOOD.

#4 2019-04-08 08:46:00, last edited by TaskManager (2019-04-08 08:46:15)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Onjit is now onjit wrote:

Just give people a friendly reminder and if they continue, flag the posts for a mod to step in.

or just strike them with a flag instantly
Cant risk getting warned for minimodding //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#5 2019-04-08 08:52:11

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

What’s wrong with flagging the posts and letting a mod handle it?

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2019-04-08 14:34:52

peace

Tomahawk wrote:

nothing if its just 1 post being awefull in your topic but what if everyone starts meesin gupp youtrr topic to let it die whikle it coudld have good purposes

peace.png

#7 2019-04-08 15:24:23

Anatoly

No. I don’t want my posts to be deleted everywhere on the forums.

Wooted by:

#8 2019-04-08 16:35:31, last edited by Sqwairle (2019-04-08 16:36:17)

Sqwairle

Onjit is now onjit wrote:

That's why i used to do, and Diff said he was going to ban me if i kept reporting all those trolls loose that rot every weeks in this forum.. I saw him saying that on Discord, just because he wanted me to report instead of directly telling people to stop trolling or breaking my cells, that's exactly what i do i reported, and now he wants to ban me.. And I'm not even breaking the rules or anything, I'm not doing this every week and on big posts.. But whatever, I'm the victim and im the one who's getting banned for fun visibly

So now im trying not to report but it's complicated, the rules are not being followed by so much trolls, the same ones for years and i'm sad about this. And this is humiliating to receive a instant ban saying 'Nub' when i wasn't intentionally doing a little thing..

But I'm not trying anything, im just saying that for me it's not working. I want to make posts or a topic but i can't when a group of trolls are copying me and what i risk my profile here for that.. Take the example of my Ama, i wanted to try you know, but after that we saw a bunch of other people making the same things, when they could be doing this before me..

Anyway, I'm not even being serious once again, this would be a waste of time..

#9 2019-04-08 17:02:55

XxAtillaxX

Sqwairle wrote:

I'm the victim

W1mW9Ng.jpg

... literally you are adding impersonating a bunch of people on Discord, and you're somehow a victim?

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (2)

#10 2019-04-08 17:04:38

Sqwairle

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

I'm the victim

https://i.imgur.com/W1mW9Ng.jpg

... literally you are adding impersonating a bunch of people on Discord, and you're somehow a victim?

Literally accusing without any sources or anything

#11 2019-04-08 17:56:22

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Sqwairle, most of the posts you report aren't breaking any rules. Relax a little bit; it's not 2018 any more. The modding style has changed.

peace wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

nothing if its just 1 post being awefull in your topic but what if everyone starts meesin gupp youtrr topic to let it die whikle it coudld have good purposes

So what? A mod can still handle it.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#12 2019-04-08 17:57:05

XxAtillaxX

Sqwairle wrote:

I'm under the impression that everyone including moderators believe you are responsible.

I don't know if they have evidence to support the claim, although I leave it up to the Discord staff and I sent a report yesterday, along with a suggestion to display a disclaimer above messages from users who share no servers in common. You were banned from the server for entirely different reasons altogether, so it doesn't really have any implications on your ban regardless.

If I recall correctly, you were confronted in-game about this and proceeded to mention something to the effect of if Zumza were to unban you that you'd stop. In general, if you don't want accusations, you shouldn't admit to doing something you may or may not take responsibility for doing.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#13 2019-04-08 18:13:35

Sqwairle

Tomahawk wrote:

Sqwairle, most of the posts you report aren't breaking any rules. Relax a little bit; it's not 2018 any more. The modding style has changed.

peace wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

So what? A mod can still handle it.

OK, well I'm gonna be ban for answering to another subject different from the original topic but whatever..

How i am supposed to understand Peace's posts? Not just on the grammar..

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

I'm under the impression that everyone including moderators believe you are responsible.

I don't know if they have evidence to support the claim, although I leave it up to the Discord staff and I sent a report yesterday, along with a suggestion to display a disclaimer above messages from users who share no servers in common. You were banned from the server for entirely different reasons altogether, so it doesn't really have any implications on your ban regardless.

If I recall correctly, you were confronted in-game about this and proceeded to mention something to the effect of if Zumza were to unban you that you'd stop. In general, if you don't want accusations, you shouldn't admit to doing something you may or may not take responsibility for doing.

Report me from what? I would be pleased if someone could just tell me what's the thing what me impersonating people, again, it's easy to change a name and a picture, I'm not harassing anyone who's related to this community, or maybe you mention someone in particular?

Unfortunately i won't be unbanned anytime soon cause im a monster for.. I don't even know why anymore, when Zumza told me that i have shared a picture of Prune when it wasn't the case cause someone already posted the picture, I just commentated under but whatever.. That doesn't justify my perma ban, I should just receive a warning at least if it's an insult (it wasn't the case)

*Now the ban, cause im bringing back the drama..*

#14 2019-04-08 20:51:30

mikelolsuperman
Website

Just close it if it's going offtopic

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#15 2019-04-08 21:03:20

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Stay on topic please. What happens in Discord stays in Discord.

Wooted by:

#16 2019-04-08 21:09:39

peace

tomaahws see people start getting offftopic this is exaclty ar reason i want this

peace.png

#17 2019-04-09 00:11:02

poopdublio
Website

peace wrote:

tomaahws see people start getting offftopic this is exaclty ar reason i want this

In layman's terms please

It's :clap: Spam :clap: If :clap: The :clap: Mods :clap: Don't :clap: Like :clap: It

poopdublio1554765062745395

Board footer