Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-08 03:56:38

OG

how do i transfer an account?

i used to play ee on facebook but i can't even find the game now so i want to change to the main page
how?

#2 2019-04-08 04:41:31, last edited by Different55 (2019-04-08 10:02:57)

XxAtillaxX

Re: how do i transfer an account?

Greetings, and welcome to the Everybody Edits community forums!

We see that you are a new user and we'd love to assist with your account transfer issue. In order to complete an account transfer, please refer to the following instructions and follow them precisely, as to avoid confusion for the management!

First, you must write an email to the official email address for Everybody Edits internal affairs, of which you may re-send the email consecutively, with a maximum of 5 per week, at [email protected]

If you do not receive a response within 3-5 weeks, you may follow an optional series of instructions which will prioritize your account transfer request. In order to swiftly process your request and to avoid confusion for the management, please follow the instructions below precisely.

You should register an account on the official Everybody Edits Universe ('EEU') Patreon page, which you can promptly discover and nuance yourself with over at https://patreon.com/everybodyedits - from there you may donate a small amount (a minimum of $5 USD) to the game, which will allow you to have exclusive access to the official Everybody Edits Discord server, where you may ask ~Xenonetix~ alternatively named, Chris Lamb, daddy of Everybody Edits and founder of Everybody Edits Universe)

Please remember to include a short and succinct message of praise upon your arrival to the discord server and within the email header and/or email body.

Thank you,
  Atilla Lonny,
    ~ XxAtillaxX ~

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2019-04-08 05:58:01

Anatoly

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Thank you,
  Atilla Lonny,
     Lead Community Member Assisant
        ~ XxAtillaxX ~

I dont think its neccessary.

Thank you,
  Anatoly Wein,
    Just community member
      ~ Anatoly ~

#4 2019-04-08 06:01:50

Joeyc

facebook no longer supports flash games, make another account until further notice and maybe they can transfer it to everybodyedits.com

#5 2019-04-08 14:55:32

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Ignore Atilla.

Email xeno@ or [email protected] or send Xenonetix a PM on here.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (4)

#6 2019-04-08 15:18:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Greetings, and welcome to the Everybody Edits community forums!

We see that you are a new user and we'd love to assist with your account transfer issue. In order to complete an account transfer, please refer to the following instructions and follow them precisely, as to avoid confusion for the management!

First, you must write an email to the official email address for Everybody Edits internal affairs, of which you may re-send the email consecutively, with a maximum of 5 per week, at [email protected]

If you do not receive a response within 3-5 weeks, you may follow an optional series of instructions which will prioritize your account transfer request. In order to swiftly process your request and to avoid confusion for the management, please follow the instructions below precisely.

You should register an account on the official Everybody Edits Universe ('EEU') Patreon page, which you can promptly discover and nuance yourself with over at https://patreon.com/everybodyedits - from there you may donate a small amount (a minimum of $5 USD) to the game, which will allow you to have exclusive access to the official Everybody Edits Discord server, where you may ask ~Xenonetix~ alternatively named, Chris Lamb, daddy of Everybody Edits and founder of Everybody Edits Universe)

Please remember to include a short and succinct message of praise upon your arrival to the discord server and within the email header and/or email body.

Thank you,
  Atilla Lonny,
    ~ XxAtillaxX ~

Wow this community is so nice and helpful! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Thanks for help Atilla, now my account is transfered! These forums are really cool and kind and nice and welcoming //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#7 2019-04-08 16:50:50

peace

yeah do what tomahawk said btu you can slo try to contact lukem on fourms or bytearray

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1554738650745344

Board footer