Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-07 11:02:31, last edited by RileyC6O3 (2019-04-07 11:18:54)

RileyC6O3

hey did we get hacked again?

won't load the start up.
email says it isn't registered.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

really hope we didn't die again...
stay safe..

everything says Loading... and the picture or captcha won't load

im guessing either we got hacked or there's an update.

IF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS PLEASE REPLY TO THIS

my name is **** riley

#2 2019-04-07 12:14:14

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: hey did we get hacked again?

I had this problem yesterday (6th). I went to everybody edits . com and found that I had been logged out. I first assumed that one of my family had used my computer whilst I was in London and then cleared all my history (including cookies) afterwards so that they can pretend that they didn't. Little do they know that I ALWAYS know when someone uses my PC. But then I found that when I tried to log in it told me that my email was not registered. And that's when I came to a great realisation. I remembered. I had changed my email a while ago and my EE account is under my actual email rather than my mum's. Once I had this epiphany, I found that I was able to log in. So my question for you my friend is: are you sure you entered the right email?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

rat

#3 2019-04-07 12:19:49

RileyC6O3

mutantdevle wrote:

I had this problem yesterday (6th). I went to everybody edits . com and found that I had been logged out. I first assumed that one of my family had used my computer whilst I was in London and then cleared all my history (including cookies) afterwards so that they can pretend that they didn't. Little do they know that I ALWAYS know when someone uses my PC. But then I found that when I tried to log in it told me that my email was not registered. And that's when I came to a great realisation. I remembered. I had changed my email a while ago and my EE account is under my actual email rather than my mum's. Once I had this epiphany, I found that I was able to log in. So my question for you my friend is: are you sure you entered the right email?

honestly dude you can just say you entered the wrong email. and no, i tried it a buncha times it IS the email i use

my name is **** riley

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2019-04-07 12:29:41

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

For the latter half of your query, EE does sometimes take a while to load. I assume it's usually just my internet when that happens because when I return 10 minutes later or refresh the page it usually loads fine which is what happened yesterday too - but the game is also poorly optimised so that could be a factor. I don't have any ideas for why it wouldn't recognise your email though. I assume you both created your account on and are trying to log in on the main site? (rather than Facebook, Kongregate or ArmorGames).

Since this issue seems to be solely affecting you, I highly doubt the game has been hacked again.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#5 2019-04-07 12:44:45, last edited by LukeM (2019-04-07 12:46:13)

LukeM
Website

The failing to load the image is caused by a 'feature' of PlayerIO that allows anyone to change the credentials of the guest account (which is what is used to load things before you've logged in), which prevents normal players from being able to use it. Unfortunately we don't really have a way to fix this, so we'll have to tolerate it until EEU is released, when we'll be able to make sure we don't have any of these problems.

The reason you've been logged out is that yesterday we changed the way 'remember me' functions due to some potential security concerns, so you'll need to re-enter your credentials the first time you play since that update.

As for the email not registered, double check all the email addresses it could be, and if none of them work email [email protected] from the email you believe it to be, including your in-game username (but not your password) and a short summary of the issue just in case whoever reads the email hasn't seen this, and we'll see what we can do.

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2019-04-07 13:35:58

peace

ah hey lukem you shoudl add in ee(u) an button wiht log me out on all other devices woudl help in case sliek a hack just htough tof it and would be a very goo doption because chnaging pass stay syou logged in right?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#7 2019-04-07 14:32:21

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Changing your password will prevent you from logging in through any other devices until you update your login information. You only stay logged in from another device if you already have an active connection to the game while changing password, unfortunately, because of how PlayerIO manages connections.

#8 2019-04-07 15:25:01

Anatoly

I also was logged out but password stayed.

Anatoly1554647101745219

Board footer