Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-04 21:36:16

Kira

Kiraninja, the new Everybody Edits owner

It was a rainy day of april, the 3rd to be exact. I was walking my dog as per usual, open my computer, proceed to open discord and then I see a message from our owner, yours truly XENONETIX. I was intrigued, yet excited. What did he want from me, at such an early hour of the morning? I opened the DM, and I saw a huge wall of text coming from him.

TLDR: Xenonetix has handed the game over to me and the EEU project. In short, I am the new owner of Everybody Edits.

This is a very serious topic, and I do not intend to hide anything from you guys, as we are a community, a strong one on top of that. I do not want to keep secrets from myself, and I don't want any behind the scenes. It's kind of an open-source of information if you will. I want to share my projects, my intents and my decisions with everybody, and here they are.

First of all, who am I?

Hi, my in-game name is Kiraninja, otherwise known as Kira by you all. I have been playing this game for a long time now so I am definitely not new at all. I am proud to be the new owner, may we have an outstanding future.

What are my plans?

1- Easy. I want the best for everyone, not just a select few. I will be completely transparent with the community, in short, I, the new owner of this game am as important as you, a member of the community.

2- I don't want to take lonely decisions, I want to make them with you guys. And by that, I was thinking of multiple polls, the most voted ideas will be implemented into the game. A survey would be nice too.

3- I will not give any extra perks to patreon users other than custom discord roles and in-game gems. I don't want the community to feel they aren't part of this project, I want everybody to know what's going on. Not just a select few that has donated.

4- My intents are rather quite simple, I want EEU to be as popular as possible and for that I will try my hardest with all of you. I am pleased to work with y'all.

That's it for now! I'm gonna let things settle down and see how it goes.

Out of here, peace!

#2 2019-04-04 21:38:35

Luka504

Re: Kiraninja, the new Everybody Edits owner

Hell yeah.
The new era of EE has begun!

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#3 2019-04-04 21:39:52

Kira

Luka504 wrote:

Hell yeah.
The new era of EE has begun!

We are going to make this a hell of a ride. Together. Forever.

#4 2019-04-04 21:41:59

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Ok then.

Xenonetix-2.png

Xenonetix1554410519744902

Board footer