Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-01 17:10:20

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Type exactly what you are thinking as fast as possible without editing

Just try to type really fast without even thinking or going back on what you wrote, try to just follow your mind and type exactly what you are thinking at the moment, don't stop for a single second and then you will see what the result is try it out below it is really fun and you can totally write some really weird stuff without even knowing what you just wrote or will write in the future kind of like i am doing now just typing away this probably makes no sense at this point because the sentence structuring is so messed up but honestly don't even care yo just type as fast as possible and dont even LOOK BACK FOR A SECOND!

What am i thinknig about now i am thinknig about my dog he is licking my freaking feet below my laptop right now this second that is kind of disgusting ew stop it dog, anyway i am going to go back to whatever other topics are on here now since my mission is done good luck y'all if you try it.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#2 2019-04-01 17:37:57

Anatoly

Re: Type exactly what you are thinking as fast as possible without editing

Haha, just read anything made by me on this forums. I never think before writing. Im always in flow.

#3 2019-04-01 17:40:17

Gosha

So i think about everything in the world that is not my keyboard lol that is vry weird thing to think about you know i am not really good at this but whatever who cares usually i create **** like this but with more mistake yeah

#4 2019-04-01 19:05:22

mikelolsuperman
Website

exactly what you are thinking as fast as possible without editing

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#5 2019-04-01 19:30:25

Gabriellfs
Website

wha

Wooted by:

#6 2019-04-01 19:31:29

Jorc

Sadly, what I thought and wrote is racist stuff, so I won't write here, I might get banned for like weeks

Wooted by:

#7 2019-04-01 20:00:40

peace

uhm you alway think what you type dont you i mean you need to have atleast a midn beofre you post somehting on the fourms right?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#8 2019-04-01 20:01:51

bunglybongle

CAN YOU SEE ALL OF ME, WALK INTO MY MYSTERY.  STEP ISIDE AND HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIF,E DOP YOYU RMEMEBNER ALL OF ME? CAPTURE YOU OR SET YOU RFREE I AM ALL OF ME I AM ALL OF MEE HERE WE GO MY HAND WEILL CRUSH THEM ALLK YOU THINK YOULL HAVE TNE ANSWER BLACK HEARTED EVIL BRAVE HEARTED HERO I AM I AM I AMM  I I I I AM HERE WE GO BUDYY HERER WHERE  GO AND TRY TO SEE THOURGH ME DO IT DOI DOT IDO CAN YOU SEE ALL OF MY STEP INSIDE AND HOLD DO YOUY RTEMEBER ME CAPTURE SET FREE I AM ME I AM AIM AIMAIAIMKAMIAMIAMAIMAIMAIMAM I AM HERE WE GO SICK GUITAR RIFF DODODODODODODODODODOIDODODOIAM I AM I AM DOODODODODODODODODODO IAMI AM IAM SDODODODODODO I AM DOITODITR CAN YOUS EE AL OFME, SALM YINTO MYT ,MSYERTGUHYSTEP INMSIDE AND HOKLLDON FOR DERAR LIUJKFE DOP YOU REMEMBER ME CAPTRUE SET I AM 9IAMIAMIAMA ALL OF ME I AMM DODODODODODODODODO I AM I AM ALL OF MY   E VI IL BLAKC HEARTED EVIL BAVRA EHEARTED HERO IA9A,IAMIAMIAM AIMMAIIMAIMAIMA I AM I I I I IM I I AMMMM HERE WER GO BUDDY HERE WEOGJHEWRWE GO BUYDDY HERE WE GO AND TRY TO SEE ME DO YOU CASNN DO DIT DODID DITTO POKEMON CAN YOU SEE ALLK OF ME WALK DO YOU REMMBER CAPTURE YOU SET ME I AM AI AIAMAMAMAM MAMA MIA I AMA HERE WERHERE MY HAND SIWLL CURHS THEM YOU THINKY OHD GHAv e thew answer black hbearted herobrave man i am i am aim dodod doood doood dooid doood dood dooio yeah eyah eyah dopodood odood odood dood ododododododododododododod can feel life looming thru mind woooo LOOIKM LIKE HE CAME BACK FOR ME CAN FEEL TIME SLIPPING DOWN YOUR SPINE OOOO HERE YEHA YEAH CAN YOU FEEL GREG

Wooted by:

#9 2019-04-02 06:18:29

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I hink this shoulr be in forum games but ok i abnghghghghgh adam is stupid lplolololool i swe a pencil

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#10 2019-04-02 09:10:45

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Moved to Forum Games.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#11 2019-04-02 10:02:14

Luka504

Do you ever find it weird how weird it must be to know more than two languages? I'm talking like, five or something. How hard must it be for your brain to store all of those words, phrases, pronunciations and other garble like that?
How much do they confuse languages that are similar? I personally sometimes mix in English words or phrases into Serbian, often butchering them in the process. Imagine accidentally saying a sentence that has 5 different languages tied into it

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (3)

#12 2019-04-02 13:10:47

Awesomenessgood

type exactly what you are thinking as fast as possible without editing

lunchbox

#13 2019-04-02 13:16:38

daneeko

wait, so what are my soupposed to do in this thread again orh right do a thing with the opredic thinking with maonnaise mmmmmmmmm maiontoyinyz

UzI5nBc.png

daneeko1554207398744646

Board footer