Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-26 17:19:55

Question - Answer - So you understand me

Hello there, it's another thread to ask me questions.

Ask me anything, you will receive an answer.

You don't need to ask, I'll answer some right now:

Are you a joke?
Yes, very much so. I'm not a very funny one, though.

Why do you post so we're not understanding?
Most people do understand my posts, so if you don't understand my posts, you probably don't care enough to wish to understand them.

Why did you leave, but then return, so often?
Because Everybody Edits hasn't changed in years, and gets rather boring. I may come back more permanently when EEU finally releases.

It's well known that you started designing graphics with this game...
That rumor is false, if it exists.

Do you still dance? What was the problem with your dancing partner?
I actually do dance at home, by myself. I never had a dancing partner, though. It's not competitive or shown to people or anything, but I do do actual dancing at home.

What's with swimming?
Swimming is pretty cool. I considered getting into competitive swimming once. My town never had a swim team or anything though, so it's a bit of a pain. Plus, I have other stuff to do.

I hope this answers some of the problems you might have had with me.

Despite what people say, Different55 is the best mod.

Wooted by:

#2 2019-03-26 20:09:55

Anatoly

Re: Question - Answer - So you understand me

Can you stop?

Would you have posted this if I was blocked, so you couldn’t see my message?

Why is your name 2 7 2?

Why? (About the topic)

Have you heard about copyright? Have you heard about impersonation?

#3 2019-03-26 20:23:44, last edited by 272 (2019-03-26 20:45:33)

Anatoly wrote:

Can you stop?

Would you have posted this if I was blocked, so you couldn’t see my message?

Why is your name 2 7 2?

Why? (About the topic)

Have you heard about copyright? Have you heard about impersonation?

Can you stop?
I don't know, can I?

Would you have posted this if I was blocked, so you couldn't see my messages?
Yes

Why is your name 2 7 2?
Because I created my EE account when I was 11, and 272 was my locker number. Why did I decide to my locker number as my name? I don't know, I was terrible at coming up with ideas back then. I'm now called Darth Pikachu literally everywhere else besides EE.

Why?
I had the idea to create the topic, had a laugh, and then had to do it.

Have you heard about copyright?
Yes, and unless you can show proof of having claimed the idea of Q&As - which is impossible, considering you can't copywrite an idea - I owe you nothing.

Have you heard about impersonation?
Yes, impersonating people is not a crime, and I am not claiming your identity. Thus, I've done nothing wrong.

Wooted by:

#4 2019-03-26 20:45:04

bunglybongle

this thread reminds me of that one spiderman image where there's two spidermans and they're pointing at each other

#5 2019-03-26 20:58:39

mikelolsuperman
Website

Even a blind person can see that you're copying Anatoly's post. He answered the exact same questions in his OP. In a different post you called peace, growler, anatoly and some other examples stupid and you wanted to block them and not see their posts. You've probably not posted in the past week(s) because you were banned (?). I think that's why I haven't seen posts from you last week etc. because you've made 2 posts and they all insult someone in 1 way or another. In this post you make fun of Anatoly and in the block option you called peace, growler, anatoly and more people idiots compared to crybaby, the staff and some other people. It's probably not the first time you've done that which is why I think you got banned and didn't post.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Wooted by:

#6 2019-03-26 21:08:42, last edited by 272 (2019-03-26 21:27:19)

mikelolsuperman wrote:

Even a blind person can see that you're copying Anatoly's post. He answered the exact same questions in his OP. In a different post you called peace, growler, anatoly and some other examples stupid and you wanted to block them and not see their posts. You've probably not posted in the past week(s) because you were banned (?). I think that's why I haven't seen posts from you last week etc. because you've made 2 posts and they all insult someone in 1 way or another. In this post you make fun of Anatoly and in the block option you called peace, growler, anatoly and more people idiots compared to crybaby, the staff and some other people. It's probably not the first time you've done that which is why I think you got banned and didn't post.

Okay, let's just break this down.

Even a blind person can see that you're copying Anatoly's post. He answered the exact same questions in his OP.
Duh, that's exactly what I did. I answered them with my own answers, too. I'm even willing to answer other questions.

In a different post you called peace, growler, anatoly and some other examples stupid and you wanted to block them and not see their posts.
Yes, I did, and still do. I remembered a phrase, "fight fire with fire", and on the inside, I find the idea of fighting nonsense with nonsense hilarious. Also, I was actually suggesting a blocking feature, so that I, and maybe other people, could block annoying people while the annoying people can still do their own little thing. You for instance, would probably wouldn't mind being able to block me, were that option available.

You've probably not posted in the past week(s) because you were banned (?).
The combined amount of times that I've been banned the forums and in EE is a total of zero, and have a total of one warning on the forums. I believe I answered in my post, that I leave every now and then because EE gets rather boring.

In this post you make fun of Anatoly and in the block option you called peace, growler, anatoly and more people idiots compared to crybaby, the staff and some other people. It's
Yes, the comparison is, that one group fills the forum with nonsense and has gotten banned one or more times. Meanwhile, the other gives actual informative posts, and good quality content.

It's probably not the first time you've done that which is why I think you got banned and didn't post.
I never got banned, and that's the only time I've directly, and intentionally "insulted", someone on here. I'm simply tired of all of their crap.

Now none of these were questions per-say, but this should clear up some misinformation.

#7 2019-03-26 22:03:52

Nebula

Surrealism wrote:

this thread reminds me of that one spiderman image where there's two spidermans and they're pointing at each other

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg
don't thank me

Wooted by:

#8 2019-03-27 13:09:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Whirl wrote:
Surrealism wrote:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mob … Ao3ovC.jpg
don't thank me

thank you

Q: why does your signature say that diff is the best mod even though he isnt a mod

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#9 2019-03-27 13:38:13, last edited by 272 (2019-03-27 13:39:52)

TaskManager wrote:

Q: why does your signature say that diff is the best mod even though he isnt a mod

It is because sometimes, I can be the big dumb. Also though, because if a moderator is someone who moderates the forum, and an administrator is someone who Administrates the forum, then Different55 is both a moderator and an administrator, thus making him an even cooler mod, because he does both.

#10 2019-03-27 13:51:38

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

You mention “has gotten banned one or more times” as your criteria for stupid people, but my bans have been due to forgetting to censor an inappropriate minor (and general ****, but i dont think it’s as significant); do you have any other objective criteria or is that the only one?

suddenly random sig change

#11 2019-03-27 14:36:13

Gosha

Surrealism wrote:

Hard world of Article 13. Have to explain memes instead of showing them

#12 2019-03-27 15:53:56

MWstudios

272 wrote:

In this post you make fun of Anatoly and in the block option you called peace, growler, anatoly and more people idiots compared to crybaby, the staff and some other people. It's
Yes, the comparison is, that one group fills the forum with nonsense and has gotten banned one or more times. Meanwhile, the other gives actual informative posts, and good quality content.

It's probably not the first time you've done that which is why I think you got banned and didn't post.
I never got banned, and that's the only time I've directly, and intentionally "insulted", someone on here. I'm simply tired of all of their crap.

This sure was the first time you directly insulted someone, but in the past few days (or weeks) you've been basically saying "you all suck I'm the smartest".
You shall leave the forums if you don't like half of its community

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#13 2019-03-27 15:59:56, last edited by 272 (2019-03-27 16:27:45)

MWstudios wrote:
272 wrote:

This sure was the first time you directly insulted someone, but in the past few days (or weeks) you've been basically saying "you all suck I'm the smartest".
You shall leave the forums if you don't like half of its community

The post in that thread was almost entirely a joke, though. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Also, though the only thing I have to say about leaving the forums is, "No u."

Board footer