Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-25 17:01:54

Kira

Regarding the data breach - funposting

Ah la la.... Youngters, youngsters... It has been a while, arguments flowing in the air, shouts and cries in the horizon, anger all around...

I'm way past this. I'm way past this **** **** that you guys spout all day long. This single thread, or topic has made me vomit, not 2, not even 3 but 4 entire buckets of lunch I ate for dinner. A complete eyesore if I say so myself. I had to spank myself to be able to finally, after a few days, read this entire thread. And let me tell ya folks', I have never read so much bull in my long and neverending life.

We have 5 parties.

1 - The Victims (EE community)
2 - The self-called heroes (Atilla, Processor)
3 - The noobs (EE staff)
4 - The bullied no one cares about (Anatoly, Michele, peace)
5 - The people that tries to be relevant but aren't (2B55B5G TNG, Gosha, Phinarose)

Put them all together and you get a **** spaghetti carbonara of nonsense. Everyone is completely irrelevant here, and has successfully managed to waste my precious time. And for that, **** you gentlemen.

However, end is not near and will never be. There is a 6th party and that's me.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. TIME IS PRECIOUS, AND TODAY, TIME HAS NEVER BEEN SO PRECIOUS. IT IS TIME TO SAVE EVERYBODY EDITS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

LET ME INTRODUCE YOU THE 6TH PARTY, THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE EVERYBODY IGNORED UNTIL NOW.

THE       THREE       BLUE         KEY        METHOD.

WE ALL KNEW IT DEEP INSIDE OF US, THAT IT WOULD COME TO THAT ONE DAY OR ANOTHER. EVERYONE KNEW that.... ONE DAY! WE HAD TO USE THE FORBIDDEN METHOD...

HOWEVER! MY GODLY SELF HAS ALLOWED ALL OF YOU! TO GET A HOLD OF THE MIGHTY METHOD.

FOOLS! FOOLS! FOOLS!

Everybodyedits sure has sunk to a very deep abyss, so far down that I had to hand out the method to youngsters I have never met before... EE will prevail for now... and forever.

#2 2019-03-25 17:12:19

Gosha

Re: Regarding the data breach - funposting

Kira wrote:

stuff

Join the 6th party, the only true party that can save ee once and for all
09779c4.png

#3 2019-03-25 17:19:38, last edited by Luka504 (2019-03-25 17:20:06)

Luka504

There was Kira, when I was a boy. Some say that Kira retreated back into the seas leaving not a bone, nor a tooth, for men to remember him by.
Others say Kira was nothing but a folktale to begin with...
Legends say that when the ground quakes or lava spews from the earth, it's Kira letting us know he's still here, waiting for us to figure out how to get along.
Yes, the world believes that Kira is gone, if he ever existed at all, but we EE players know otherwise, and we will guard the secret, until the time comes when Kira can return in peace.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

rat

#4 2019-03-25 17:20:33, last edited by Kira (2019-03-25 17:21:46)

Kira

Luka504 wrote:

There was Kira, when I was a boy. Some say that Kira retreated back into the seas leaving not a bone, nor a tooth, for men to remember him by. Others say Kira was nothing but a folktale to begin with... Legends say that when the ground quakes or lava spews from the earth, it's Kira letting us know he's still here, waiting for us to figure out how to get along. Yes, the world believes that Kira is gone, if he ever existed at all, but we EE players know otherwise, and we will guard the secret, until the time comes when Kira can return in peace.

You have proven to be worthy of my benediction, so benediction you get.

I thank you for your services gentleman. May you rest in peace, in heaven.

Wooted by:

#5 2019-03-25 17:34:03

Anatoly

I'm officially exiting party 4 and voting for party numero 6!

#6 2019-03-25 17:43:00

Luka504

Anatoly wrote:

I'm officially exiting party 4 and voting for party numero 6!

Today, as always, you really **** me off.
I prayed for your last breath every time I heard you cough.
You're so full of yourself you make Donald Trump look like a saint.
Don't think too hard on that because you'll cause yourself to faint.

I knew you were thinking the minute I smelled smoke.
Those gears were grinding and your cranium broke.
I cringed in agony at your ignorant remarks;
I talked about Albert Einstein and you said you "don't like art."

Your colonoscopy report came in. The doctor said he found your head.

I'd love to smash your skull into your desk until your brains come out your nose.
But all that pain
Would have no gain.
It would end in vain,
For you have no brain.

I went out of my way
To think of you today.
That's when I remembered I had to take out the trash.
Seven letters, Seven deadly Sins.
Anatoly.

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2019-03-25 18:04:13

Luka504

The ban will so be worth the effort

#8 2019-03-25 18:04:44

Joeyc

THREEBLUEKEY METHOD ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ THREEBLUEKEY METHOD ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ THREEBLUEKEY METHOD ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ THREEBLUEKEY METHOD ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ THREEBLUEKEY METHOD ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ THREEBLUEKEY METHOD

#9 2019-03-25 18:05:12, last edited by Kira (2019-03-25 18:06:34)

Kira

OHAYO Anatoly Channn ( ˘ ³˘)❤

❤ Let me tell you about this really spichy event (≧◡≦) onniiii-chwaaaaan~~~!

After putting on my pantsu (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I quickly grabbed 4 takoyakis from the fridge! SPICHY TAKONIIII!!! ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ, and went outside from some fresh air (◦'ںˉ◦)!!
I plugged in my music (安田瑞 - 完整中文字幕版) (KIZUGA TSUUU YO SAAAAAA BOKURE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (≧◡≦)( ˘ ³˘)❤ ) and started making my way to the store for my kawaiiiii waifuuuuuu Hummerz-chwaaan (∩`-´)⊃━━☆゚.*・。゚

(╥﹏╥)They were out of stock even though I made sureee ಠ_ಠ to arrive 1 hour earlier (╥﹏╥), anyways... That's where I met my oniiiiiiiiiii-sama Anatoly-kyuunnnnn (≧◡≦)웃+유=❤, He was standing there, talking to the cashier ヽ(ヅ)ノ, SOOOO I WENT OUTTA my way and grabbed his grey sweaterrrr, my pweshious ANALTOLY-KYUNN, ONII SAMA IS MINE (╥﹏╥)(╥﹏╥), QUICKLY pulled him out of this, I introduced myself...:

"KONICHIWA Onniiiii-samaa... Umare wa Kira-kun HAJIMEMACHITE (≧◡≦)( ˘ ³˘)❤" I was very flustered at the sight of this beautiful and handsome onii-sama, my heart never pounded so hard before (❣◡❣) PLEASANT feeling I MUST tell you (╥﹏╥)( ˘ ³˘)❤ HUMMERZ-CHWAAAAN UMARE WA DAISUKIIIII 乂❤‿❤乂!!!!

(≧◡≦) He was a handsome 6'8 inches man, with long brown hairrrrrrrrrr, he was fit and thicc, had beautiful blue eyes straight from an anime (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥, He smelleddddddddddd heavenly <(☉_☉)><(☉_☉)> so much that I want to grabbbbbbbbbb! grabb him and newaaaa let him goooo NEVA!! IKIMASU YOOOOOOO!! ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

I TOOK him out of this boooooriishe and blend store and invited him to take a coffee (≧◡≦)(≧◡≦).. HE AGREED TO FOLLOW ME!§!!!!! ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ

THREEBLUEKEY METHOD ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ THREEBLUEKEY METHOD ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ THREEBLUEKEY METHOD ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ THREEBLUEKEY METHOD ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ THREEBLUEKEY METHOD ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ THREEBLUEKEY METHOD

THIS thread is to showwwww you all!! PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY that if you truly desire something,(≧◡≦) YOU SHOULD GRAB IT! I KNEW I wouldn't be able to invite this handsome young man at my house, BUT I SUCCEEDED, THE WILL OF MY NAKAMA ALLOWED ME TO OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE OMAWE ITE SHAI KAIZOKU!!!! ┏(‘▀_▀’)ノ♬♪

I MUST FLEEEEE TO THE LAND OF happiness (≧◡≦)(∩`-´)⊃━━☆゚.*・。゚AND Good luck on your ENDEAVOR! Love! I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOUR GOODWILL ANATOLYKYUNNNN

From Kira-CHwaaaaany ( ˘ ³˘)❤( -_・) ︻デ═一' * (/❛o❛)/

Last edited by ThuggishPrune (March 25 2019 6:06:41 pm)

#10 2019-03-25 18:05:44

Joeyc

Wooted by: (4)

#11 2019-03-25 18:05:53

lootloot

OHAYO Hummerz-kun

Let me tell you about this really spichy event, onniiii-chwaaaaan!

After putting on my pantsu, I quickly grabbed 4 takoyakis from the fridge! SPICHY TAKONIIII!!! and went outside from some fresh air!!
I plugged in my music (KIZUGA TSUUU YO SAAAAAA BOKURE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and started making my way to the store for my kawaiiiii waifuuuuuu Hummerz-chwaaan.

They were out of stock even though I made sureee to arrive 1 hour earlier, anyways... That's where I met my oniiiiiiiiiii-sama Hummerzz-kyuunnnnn, He was standing there, talking to the cashier, SOOOO I WENT OUTTA my way and grabbed his grey sweaterrrr, my pweshious HUMMERZ-KYUNN, ONII SAMA IS MINE, QUICKLY pulled him out of this, I introduced myself...:

"KONICHIWA Onniiiii-samaa... Umare wa Soniety-kun HAJIMEMACHITE" I was very flustered at the sight of this beautiful and handsome onii-sama, my heart never pounded so hard before PLEASANT feeling I MUST tell you HUMMERZ-CHWAAAAN UMARE WA DAISUKIIIII !!!!

He was a handsome 6'8 inches man, with long brown hairrrrrrrrrr, he was fit and thicc, had beautiful blue eyes straight from an anime, He smelleddddddddddd heavenly, so much that I want to grabbbbbbbbbb! grabb him and newaaaa let him goooo NEVA!! IKIMASU YOOOOOOO!!

I TOOK him out of this boooooriishe and blend store and invited him to take a coffee.. HE AGREED TO FOLLOW ME!!!!!!

AYY AYY PUT YO ARMS IN THE AIR AY AY ITS HAPPENING AY AY WE MAKING OUR DEBUT AY AY KAMISAMA SAYETE AY AY

THIS thread is to showwwww you all!! PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY that if you truly desire something,(≧◡≦) YOU SHOULD GRAB IT! I KNEW I wouldn't be able to invite this handsome young man at my house, BUT I SUCCEEDED, THE WILL OF MY NAKAMA ALLOWED ME TO OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE OMAWE ITE SHAI KAIZOKU!!!!

I MUST FLEEEEE TO THE LAND OF happiness, AND Good luck on your ENDEAVOR! Love!

From HummerZ-Chwaaaan & Sniper Sonietyyy/

#12 2019-03-25 18:07:33, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-03-25 18:22:23)

Joeyc

Hidden text

#13 2019-03-25 18:09:13

Luka504

#14 2019-03-25 18:12:44, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-03-25 18:22:41)

Snowester

Hidden text

Wooted by: (3)

#15 2019-03-25 18:13:29, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-03-25 18:23:12)

Snowester

Hidden text

Wooted by:

#16 2019-03-25 18:14:10, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-03-25 18:22:59)

Snowester

Hidden text

#17 2019-03-25 18:23:39

hmm today i will
Banned

OHAYO Hummerz-kun

After putting on my pantsu, I quickly grabbed 4 takoyakis from the fridge! SPICHY TAKONIIII!!! and went outside from some fresh air!!
I plugged in my music (KIZUGA TSUUU YO SAAAAAA BOKURE TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and started making my way to the store for my kawaiiiii waifuuuuuu Hummerz-chwaaan.

They were out of stock even though I made sureee to arrive 1 hour earlier, anyways... That's where I met my oniiiiiiiiiii-sama Hummerzz-kyuunnnnn, He was standing there, talking to the cashier, SOOOO I WENT OUTTA my way and grabbed his grey sweaterrrr, my pweshious HUMMERZ-KYUNN, ONII SAMA IS MINE, QUICKLY pulled him out of this, I introduced myself...:

"KONICHIWA Onniiiii-samaa... Umare wa Soniety-kun HAJIMEMACHITE" I was very flustered at the sight of this beautiful and handsome onii-sama, my heart never pounded so hard before PLEASANT feeling I MUST tell you HUMMERZ-CHWAAAAN UMARE WA DAISUKIIIII !!!!

He was a handsome 6'8 inches man, with long brown hairrrrrrrrrr, he was fit and thicc, had beautiful blue eyes straight from an anime, He smelleddddddddddd heavenly, so much that I want to grabbbbbbbbbb! grabb him and newaaaa let him goooo NEVA!! IKIMASU YOOOOOOO!!

I TOOK him out of this boooooriishe and blend store and invited him to take a coffee.. HE AGREED TO FOLLOW ME!!!!!!

AYY AYY PUT YO ARMS IN THE AIR AY AY ITS HAPPENING AY AY WE MAKING OUR DEBUT AY AY KAMISAMA SAYETE AY AY

THIS thread is to showwwww you all!! PEOPLE OF THE COMMUNITY that if you truly desire something,(≧◡≦) YOU SHOULD GRAB IT! I KNEW I wouldn't be able to invite this handsome young man at my house, BUT I SUCCEEDED, THE WILL OF MY NAKAMA ALLOWED ME TO OVERCOME THE IMPOSSIBLE OMAWE ITE SHAI KAIZOKU!!!!

hmm today i will get banned by forum admins

Wooted by: (2)

#18 2019-03-25 18:23:49

Anatoly

Luka504 wrote:

Thank you, for the response you wrote,
without any sense - like a random note.
Yesterday, tomorrow and today,
you were posting when you had nothing to say!

I love your poetry, your useless song,
as always you proved me right, and you were wrong.
I respect you, Luka, your creativity grows,
with full of dreams, wishes and hopes.

But the said being said, the God is not you
You are now officially and the noobs' crew.
"You and Atilla are married", I cry out loud.
Congratulations - your reward - a Comingout.

Kira wrote:

Spam?

#19 2019-03-25 18:36:50

Bang yo mama
Banned

OHAYO Hummerz-kun

Bang yo mama1553535410743574

Board footer