Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-21 20:05:49

bunglybongle

how healthy am i because i am fat

i only ever eat:
rice
cereal
chicken noodle soup
and bread

Wooted by:

#2 2019-02-21 20:55:10

mikelolsuperman
Website

Re: how healthy am i because i am fat

I'm not a doctor or anything like it but you can't decide how healthy someone is if they are fat and they list what they eat. One time during biology we had to try testing our health score or whatever and it also needed gender, age, length etc.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#3 2019-02-21 21:16:45

You need to eat your fruits and veggies.

Despite what people say, Different55 is the best mod.

#4 2019-02-21 23:55:28

Joeyc

you need spinach, it'll make you skinny and strong like my friend popeye

#5 2019-02-21 23:56:11

Yu

Being fat isn't the problem, that food sounds soo boring zzz

Wooted by:

#6 2019-02-22 00:01:48

Joeyc

Yu wrote:

Being fat isn't the problem, that food sounds soo boring zzz

you could try to mix it up a little, if you like tomato's you can slowly integrate bread with a tomato salad or something

#7 2019-02-22 05:29:08

Freckleface

eat vegetable

F

#8 2019-02-22 08:02:00

PSA to the world by the way, that "fat" is relative, and even if you are considered to fit within the BMI of "obese". that it doesn't necessarily mean you are unhealthy.

Example: I think I'm fat but the only reason I think that is because I used to be underweight, and as skinny as a stick...truthfully, I'm actually healthier now than I was.

This man still needs a better diet tho.

#9 2019-02-22 10:24:50

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

272 wrote:

even if you are considered to fit within the BMI of "obese". that it doesn't necessarily mean you are unhealthy

Pulled that fact straight out of your ****.

PSA: 272 is not a qualified doctor. Obesity is bad for the body.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#10 2019-02-22 11:05:24

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Being fat or slim doesn’t necessarily have any correlation with healthiness. For example: i have slim bodytype, yet i have D-vitamin deficiency. So i need more fish and dairy in my diet.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#11 2019-02-22 16:40:59, last edited by Freckleface (2019-02-22 17:35:35)

Freckleface

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Being fat or slim doesn’t necessarily have any correlation with healthiness. For example: i have slim bodytype, yet i have D-vitamin deficiency. So i need more fish and dairy in my diet.

Maybe thats because being underweight usually is due to unhealthy lifestyles? I know theres this whole "fat is beautiful" thing going on but that does not mean being obese is healthy. Theres a reason theres a "healthy body weight" category.

If you really only eat those foods, its no wonder why you will gain weight. Pretty much all of those foods are high in carbohydrates and sugars. If you really want to fix your diet, cut down on the high sugar content cereals such as froot loops and frosted flakes. Cereal itself is fine, it's high in fibre and vitamins, but most cereal these days have extremely high sugar levels. Bread isnt necessarily bad for you either, but stay away from white bread and french bread. Go for healthier whole wheat bread and rye bread. They don't look as nice but they are much healthier. Assuming you dont eat just bread by itself, limit your processed sandwich meats. If you have time make your own sandwich meat such as roast beef or roast chicken. Rice is alright in smaller portions, but if you don't mind the taste, try browwn rice. (Tastes something like oatmeal) You really should eat mor vegetables. They are a great source of nutrients your body needs. Iirc, alongside your basic veggies (lettuce, peas, etc.) you should eat at least one orange and dark green vegetable a day. If you have a craving for sugar, eat a fruit, fruit sugars are generally better than refined sugars and fruits are also packed with vitamins. But sugar is sugar, so still try not to overindulge in fruits. Not much to say about meat except to avoid deep fried and that steamed is probably the healthiest choice. (albeit a bit unappetizing)

You didn't mention anything about your drinking habits, but theres usually a trend within unhealthy diets where people only drink milk, juice and soft drinks. Milk is a good source of calcium, sure, but it also high in fat (depending on which one you buy) try buying 1% or skim milk, and even then don't drink too much of it. It is recommended to have two cups a day. Same with juice, don't drink too much for the same reason you shouldnt eat too many fruits. Soft drinks are just overall bad for you but its still fine to have them as a reward when going on a diet. Cravings are never good. Drink lots of water, around 8 cups is the recommodation.

If you don't feel like going on an extreme diet to lose weight, at least exercise. You need to balance it out, less intense diet, more intense workout. If you have a simple diet like the one I explained above you only need to do a basic workout.

Anyone can take this advice, if you are underweight or overweight, it doesnt matter. A good diet helps everyone.

F

#12 2019-02-22 18:27:36, last edited by 272 (2019-02-22 18:33:36)

Tomahawk wrote:
272 wrote:

even if you are considered to fit within the BMI of "obese". that it doesn't necessarily mean you are unhealthy

Pulled that fact straight out of your ****.

PSA: 272 is not a qualified doctor. Obesity is bad for the body.

Under BMI, you can be "obese" by having a lot of muscle. This doesn't mean you are fat, and doesn't mean you are necessarily unhealthy.

Also, different people have different body make ups. Just because you're bigger doesn't necessarily mean you're unhealthy.

(Unless you were **** posting, in which case, r/woosh me.)

#13 2019-02-22 20:33:30

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

What the hell..? You need it.

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

Victoria1550864010741408

Board footer