Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-06-23 05:56:10

crazy cat
Anonymous user

my story for the forum re-uploaded and fixed used grammarly

Hello guys share my story if you want
Heru Lee
…………………………………...My special place.
My special face is at home. Inside our kitchen, we have a shacklock coal range. baked on so that it always looks new. the smell of pot clakes and Klipsch pull my nose off This is special because most people have stoves to use the power muhaHAHA. The coal range is a white camel which lives in the kitchen and it's hungry but I get a knife and kill the stoves
At home, my favourite thing to do is chili out and play my games, If I'm not allowed to play them my other favourite thing to do is play with my dog Queenie or eat her or do dangerous stunts. Sometimes when I'm really bored I go annoy my sister Fleur with a bored because it's funny. I have a kitchen what lives in the bedfroom, bathfroom, toyilet, and loungeon. My house has widows and two flyer places.
My dog Queenie is 11 years olds and she has been with a bean and with our family for a very long time. Queenie recently got all her teeth pulled out because she had a bum disease. so now she doesn't have teeth and also she has got fleas some more. In my spare pool time at home, I like to pick my nose and eat it or rub my snot on snotty places. Sometimes I'll blow my nose on someone's dog and sometimes I feed their dog my snot.
chapter 1. when I got home I saw too many flyer places so I got a fishing net and got 15 fly poo and gave it to my dog my dog smell yuk so when I went to get some mints for the dog fart and I sneeze when I smell fart from my dog but if I get a good score on my dangerous stunts I might get no more flea and I can get better edge and I was so good at my dangerous stunts I killed my dog i won the lotto now I can go to a better school so when I got home ever thing was 2utaful and I forgot 3 things wait 4 things and then I want to watch some Victor brogue. in the morning I woke up heard the stoves moving and I ran to the kitchen and grab a knife
and boom bang goes the stove I got a fright and jumped back then I attacked and it died
I said,”oh that was a close one but you know stoves are bad”. people use them for power mu hahaha. one day I got sick and blew my nose on someone's dog the dog attacked me I ran but it was too late for the dog by the time the dog got snot on it all of its teeth fell out and got lots of ticks and some dog gets lice or worms and even lech's. that day a dog came to me and I sneeze and the dog ate my snot then it got a disease called fleas and had to pull all of its teeth out.
chapter 2. it's nighttime and I go to the bathfoom and I see my cat pooping in the bath. scare the cat out of the bath into the toyliet and I flush the cat away my brother kill the other cat by scrambling its tummy and it died and fell into the microwave blew it up boom turns into stoves but the white Camille is asleep when it wakes up I will get the knife. I love my dog one day I went to the best dog challenge and I have to answer the q&a 1st quest is your dog ugly y/n I said no and people said no but they were wrong and all got fleas 2 quest is your dog a dog or frog or cat some say frog some say log but I say dog they got some more fleas and their dogs got their teeth fall out I laugh hard out and it got too hard then we did a dog lotto and the winner gets a bag or my kind of dogs I won and then I sewed up snot came out of my nose and my mouth all of the dog teeth fell out and hit the ground like bullets so I got a snot cannon and Minecraft villagers came to war boom bang bang goes the villagers then my stove tank came with hot pans and stoves and can eat villagers with oven then shoots it out at other people cats and ugly dogs those were some hungry stoves and then it was only me and white camel oven stove. then I grab a knife and jump it jump boom goes NewZealand the stove was everywhere but I saved the day and I got a brand new dog from the army called Queenie the end.chapter 3. nephews one day I  met my nephews  and we went to my mum boyfriend home and had some ice cream we he gave me some he punch me in the face then my nephew got punch in the face and said “hey what was that for” he said “every time you have an ice cream you get a punch” me and Zac said “what are you talking about” then it was my 2 nephews turn when he went to punch my nephew but bit him on the hand and ran out to his car and never came back he was so scared. later  that day me and my nephews  got invited to a party and when we got there was lots of metal and this guy was cooking food then my little nephew jump on the bbq and the guy shut the led when he came back all of the food was gone and my little
nephew was burnt and got put in the bin. then he ate all the rubbish in the bin and transform into Jarth 2000 and he said” food detected and ate all the food. when I got home we were driving and I did a barrel roll out the window and mum saw Martin the zombie went crash.

chapter 4.: angry earth

once there was a world called angry earth on that earth was angry people who ate yoghurt to be happy and one day there was a bad guy called angry troll he never wants to eat yoghurt and him troll people that's really bad. so one day at the yogurt place the angry people have big buckets the size of wheels and the height of a rubbish bin and when the angry person was about to eat yogurt the angry troll put ice in his bucket and the angry person ate the ice and got very angry and started dancing and the angry boss said  oi ‘who's dancing’ and when he was talking to the  angry person he said “you're sick you have to go home’ and when the angry person got home
he got into bed and he was still dancing in bed and in the morning the sun was really hot so he went back to normal. one day there was a building on ice so the firemen came and had fire came out of the truck and melted all the ice. and one day I went to my brothers home his name is angry Adam when I knock on the door he got angry and started break dancing to the door and said ‘who is it’. the end.a lesson. and when my sister gets home she's always grumpy and hurts me and doesn't be nice when I try to talk to her .and my mom is always singing it's annoying.
mini stories: part 1
Codie bode cracks the code and the hungry kid.
one day there was a hungry boy and Mark left his home to lock up his big macs in a safe so when Mak left the hungry boy when inside his home and found a safe and said”I wonder what's in there's so he called up Codie bode crack the code and he presses all the buttons and it opened and
there were lots of big macs and they had a party and all the people were like woo hoo and dancing while eating big macs then Mark got home and said oi who eating my big marks then everyone was screaming big mark was so angry the end.

mini stories part 2
jay bird.
there was a boy called Jaybird and his family went to the airport
and watched the aeroplanes fly off and Jaybird said I want to fly too so he started to run on the runway and walk off and said beep! beep! this and that and mr bunker said oi no walking off the runway and put money in the jar then jay bird tried again and said WEEE Eee when he flew off and farted the end.

mini stories part 3
electric eel.

one day a girl called an electric eel
and it lives in a pond creek and a lake and the sea and a person called salmon fish and they have battled all the time and one day a guy went fishing for salmon and electric eel and he stick a pole in the water with a light bulb on it and waited the light bulb lighted up and he pulled the pole out of the water and punch salmon and get it and put in pond to cook later and eel salmon tried to get out and the man said I get back in that pond and went into the river the end. 

chapter 6. one day we had a bbq and it was nighttime then Gray came and fog was following him and he jumps into the pool and it went dark and fog then gray started glowing when he got out of the the pool and his eyes and mouth was glowing and he was holding an electric eel and people was looking at him and he said “what?” and the people screamed and ran away then the fog went into the house then all of the plates and cups and cook food ready on then and Gray smashed the house and kill and the rats and code said nooo my pets and started pressing codes on the floor and ran away the then Gray went into the bin to get all the rotten food then he went  to go into the compost and farted and the people said”yuk” and started coughing
the end.

#2 2017-06-23 10:30:47

Deaf_dan
Anonymous user

Re: my story for the forum re-uploaded and fixed used grammarly

Grammarly does not check your grammar accurately. You stand corrected. You know who I am; I know who you are.

Nevertheless, the storyline seems good.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-06-23 23:34:53

crazy cat
Anonymous user

Deaf_dan wrote:

Grammarly does not check your grammar accurately. You stand corrected. You know who I am; I know who you are.

Nevertheless, the storyline seems good.

thanks btw are you sure you can free version or  advanced and last of all premium that is paid and it fix's everything etc you should try it its cool I found it from add so it can fix mistakes I got free version tho so it won't fix all of them only some and if you don't believe go to youtube and watch the paid version or the best version you can get

#4 2017-06-23 23:48:02, last edited by tryhard Tiger (2017-06-23 23:48:40)

tryhard Tiger
Anonymous user

How did you manage to write that whole thing and only use two commas (that I can see)??? I guess at least you used full stops (periods for Americans I think), but still...

Wooted by:

#5 2017-06-24 00:29:18

crazy cat
Anonymous user

tryhard Tiger wrote:

How did you manage to write that whole thing and only use two commas (that I can see)??? I guess at least you used full stops (periods for Americans I think), but still...

Maybe it's because Grammarly or because it's not centred out I could centre it if you want if it is easier to read that way etc you can use the program for yourself if you want all you need to do is add it to chrome or firefox and it will help you anywhere on the web also you can download it for windows and offline doc version

#6 2017-06-24 00:34:22, last edited by JollyOcelot (2017-06-24 00:34:46)

JollyOcelot
Anonymous user

hi im not sure if creative allows for anonymous topics but this is basically your creative work and i figure i should put your creative work in the creative subforum on that note you know whats fun creating things yeah the other day i made this joke to this guy he didnt laugh but i guess the fun is in the creation!

guess who

moving to creative (hopefully)

edit: etc etc

Wooted by:

#7 2017-06-24 01:06:28, last edited by crazy cat (2017-06-24 01:08:14)

crazy cat
Anonymous user

JollyOcelot wrote:

hi I'm not sure if creative allows for anonymous topics but this is basically your creative work and I figure I should put your creative work in the creative subforum on that note you know what's fun creating things yeah the other day I made this joke to this guy he didn't laugh but I guess the fun is in the creation!

guess who

moving to creative (hopefully)

edit: etc

wait is that you  hummerz5? btw it's me soniiiety I axidently or IDK how I made it anomalously I don't know how to fix etc my mistake I made btw or are you buzzy bee? IDK  btw I fixed your words in my quote because Grammarly detected about 5 errors etc

#8 2017-06-24 01:43:40, last edited by NudistNihilist (2017-06-24 01:44:09)

Artistic-actor
Anonymous user

crazy cat wrote:

btw it's me soniiiety

Saw it a mile away

Also what a lovely name I have

Wooted by:

#9 2017-06-24 02:35:12

crazy cat
Anonymous user

NudistNihilist wrote:
crazy cat wrote:

btw it's me soniiiety

Saw it a mile away

Also what a lovely name I have

oh wow who are you XD btw some reason they don't like it when I woot and  the site says yesterday ok that enough wooting etc IDK but that weird i never seen that before etc

#10 2019-02-22 11:15:25

crazy cat
Anonymous user

I wish we had more STORIES LIKE THESE? WHERE IS YOUR ORIGINALLITY PEOPLE?

Board footer