Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-11 09:24:34, last edited by JadElClemens (2019-02-12 02:39:39)

JadElClemens

What are your favorite memes right now?

If you're anything like me, you latch on to a couple memes and hold on for dear life, all the while nobody knows what the hell you're talking about when you talk about them.

My favorites right now are, in no particular order,

• 1 2 Oatmeal
    Somebody on a Simpleflips stream song requested this video of a German guy singing an original song quite off-key to the Gourmet Race theme from whatever Kirby game it's from.
    Naturally, this spawned a slew of really great memes. (side note: I actually have two Oatmeal playlists because my standard for flagship meme YouTube playlists is weirdly high.)

Oat Stop Me Now is a personal favorite, and My Longest BUP BOI Ever, though not strictly Oatmeal related, is also good if only for the unexpected "O-hoat-meal" in the beginning. Also, I can't help but appreciate We Are Number 1,2, Oatmeal for the sheer effort that must have gone into the sentence mixing in the first part, and for the integration with We Are Number One, one of the greatest memes of all time.

• Reese's Puffs Remixes
    I feel like this one pretty much explains itself. My favorites are the sleepers, where it sounds like a normal song until the titular Reese's Puffs rap comes in. Truly art.

My personal favorite has to be this one (I promise I'm not picking We Are Number One-related videos on purpose) for the flawless inclusion of the Reese's Puffs rap in the beginning. Puffs Gon' Give It To Ya is also pretty great because it technically counts as a party jam. I'm just sad that it didn't leave the intro untouched or it would also count as a sleeper. Sad :^(

• """""Party jams"""""
    This one isn't really a meme per se, but I carefully curate this list of bad remixes of songs that I personally might see myself playing at a party or that the guys in my fraternity always play at parties. Sometimes I'll throw in a song that I can imagine gets played at parties even though it doesn't fit into one of the two previous categories just because I enjoy it so much (see Skrillevator). I also have the Watch For Rolling Rocks 0.5x A Presses video on there because I love the idea of that coming on at a party out of nowhere.

My favorite is X Gon Give It To Ya Maybe because frat guys love X Gon Give It To Ya for some reason and because CRJ is god. Also the remix is just flawless. Executed perfectly. If you don't listen to anything else on this entire post please listen to this one.
    I also really like this one and DK Rhapsody (another really intricate song).

As far as image memes go, I the airpods one is pretty good idk.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 2019-02-11 10:08:57

Onjit
Website

Re: What are your favorite memes right now?

My favourite meme currently is copypasta and mashups but not the memey kind

:.|:;

#3 2019-02-11 10:29:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

This exact video is and always will be my favourite meme.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#4 2019-02-11 11:00:56

JadElClemens

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

[...]
This exact video is and always will be my favourite meme.

That just reminded me, CoD hit markers are always great.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 2019-02-11 12:35:44

Joeyc

he do a hit and a miss

Wooted by:

#6 2019-02-11 20:08:34

mikelolsuperman
Website

My name Jeff (Even though it's dead) and Noggin gnome

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Wooted by:
mikelolsuperman1549912114740710

Board footer