Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-02-07 14:18:08, last edited by TaskManager (2019-02-07 14:18:21)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Question - Answer - So you understand me

Anatoly wrote:

Firstly, you, answer this.

but thats a picture, did you mix something up while making the post //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
btw, do you like it?
also still waiting for my answers hurry up pls

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#27 2019-02-07 18:36:39

peace

Anatoly wrote:

chess

chess? hmm imalos quite good at chess

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#28 2019-02-07 20:58:07

MWstudios

Anatoly wrote:

I am a Russian

but
Letjq7R.png
my life is a lie! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#29 2019-02-08 13:53:10

daneeko

what is your favorite color

UzI5nBc.png

#30 2019-02-08 13:58:20

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

When will I get my first forum ban

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#31 2019-02-08 14:57:56

Anatoly

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

You already had your first forum ban.

Daneeko wrote:

what is your favorite color

Probably multicolour. Because I'm a dancer possibly black and white, but I can't say I have a favourite color this way.

#32 2019-02-08 15:14:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

just a reminder so you don't forget about them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

TaskManager wrote:

why are you making a new thread in a completely unrelated subforum each time you want to tell people that you're not a joke and then proceed to immediately lock it

if you have not enough time to proofread your posts then why not post them when you have enough free time for proofreading and laying your thoughts out in a more understandable way

if your posts are hard to understand simply because you write them quickly and on the go then why did you say youre doing it intentionally when i asked you to stop using alien syntax in the spoiler suggestion thread

why are you locking your threads each and every time something goes wrong

i genuinely want to know

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#33 2019-02-08 15:32:56

Anatoly

TaskManager wrote:

just a reminder so you don't forget about them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

TaskManager wrote:

why are you making a new thread in a completely unrelated subforum each time you want to tell people that you're not a joke and then proceed to immediately lock it

if you have not enough time to proofread your posts then why not post them when you have enough free time for proofreading and laying your thoughts out in a more understandable way

if your posts are hard to understand simply because you write them quickly and on the go then why did you say youre doing it intentionally when i asked you to stop using alien syntax in the spoiler suggestion thread

why are you locking your threads each and every time something goes wrong

i genuinely want to know

I didn't forget. I just won't answer to:

You

Jet

Luka504

and Kira

#34 2019-02-08 16:13:03

Gosha

Why are you making a new thread in a completely unrelated subforum each time you want to tell people that you're not a joke and then proceed to immediately lock it? Don't you think that by doing that you are just contributing to the problem and in no way solving it?

If you have not enough time to proofread your posts then why not post them when you have enough free time for proofreading and laying your thoughts out in a more understandable way? I noticed you are one of the most active users on forums these days, surely you could find some time to proofread your posts, which will help you with "not being a joke"?

If your posts are hard to understand simply because you write them quickly and on the go then why did you say you're doing it intentionally when TaskManager asked you to stop using alien syntax in the spoiler suggestion thread?
Don't you understand that people know that "i am doing it intentionally" is just an excuse?

Why are you locking your threads each and every time something goes wrong?

Don't you think that people make fun of you for reasons, and not just because they are evil?
How would saying "I am not a joke, don't make fun of me" solve the issue if you don't change something people dislike in you?

Do you think that Peace is somebody deserved to be bullied? If yes, why? If no, why do you tell him the same things people tell you? Are you trying to get some higher status by bulling others?

examples

I genuinely want to know.

#35 2019-02-08 16:47:57

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

What? I didn’t get a ban.

And, just telling you, making this thread would make you more like a joke. Just stop giving reasons people to annoy you then you’ll be fine.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#36 2019-02-08 17:47:04

mikelolsuperman
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Just mass-spam with racist stuff or whatever. **Don't do this by the way it'll get you banned and it's bad so even if you wouldn't get banned don't do it

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#37 2019-02-09 07:22:00

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Gosha wrote:

Why are you making a new thread in a completely unrelated subforum each time you want to tell people that you're not a joke and then proceed to immediately lock it? Don't you think that by doing that you are just contributing to the problem and in no way solving it?

If you have not enough time to proofread your posts then why not post them when you have enough free time for proofreading and laying your thoughts out in a more understandable way? I noticed you are one of the most active users on forums these days, surely you could find some time to proofread your posts, which will help you with "not being a joke"?

If your posts are hard to understand simply because you write them quickly and on the go then why did you say you're doing it intentionally when TaskManager asked you to stop using alien syntax in the spoiler suggestion thread?
Don't you understand that people know that "i am doing it intentionally" is just an excuse?

Don't you think that people make fun of you for reasons, and not just because they are evil?
How would saying "I am not a joke, don't make fun of me" solve the issue if you don't change something people dislike in you?

Do you think that Peace is somebody deserved to be bullied? If yes, why? If no, why do you tell him the same things people tell you? Are you trying to get some higher status by bulling others?

examples

inb4 he locks

Wooted by: (4)

#38 2019-02-09 09:00:29

MWstudios

Gosha wrote:

examples

perhaps Anatoly got inspired by TaskManager's offensive posts...

TaskManager's been making jokes of Anatoly, so Anatoly probably decided to act like him.

examples

But TaskManager was just too high to reach, so Anatoly chose someone more weak to pur out anger at, like Peace.
While making his posts, he didn't add a joke or anything funny like TaskManager does, so everyone got angry at him instead of wooting.

maybe it happpened differently, or Anatoly had different intentions while responding to Peace, idk

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#39 2019-02-10 06:03:57

Gosha

will you avoid me too? :^)

#40 2019-02-17 21:19:21

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

I understand more or less, you need to know that you learn English, me too.

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

#41 2019-02-17 23:18:00

bunglybongle

what are your thoughts on scp-426

Wooted by: (2)

#42 2019-03-26 11:50:05

Anatoly

Gosha wrote:

If people where serious, I wouldn't close topics.

Gosha wrote:

Got nothing to say.

Gosha wrote:

It's not an excuse whatever you are talking about.

Gosha wrote:

To prevent more hate in that topic.

Gosha wrote:

I'm not changing myself, because I think that you should be free to be yourself.

Gosha wrote:

He is exactly like me in the community: You guys think only we understand our posts. I could also say to you to give constructive criticism. But what do you guys tell me?

Hidden text

#43 2019-03-26 14:33:26, last edited by Luka504 (2019-03-26 14:34:57)

Luka504

Anatoly wrote:

If people were serious, I wouldn't close topics.

If your topics were good, people would treat them as such.

Anatoly wrote:

Got nothing to say.

And I'm assuming you're not going to change or do anything about it? The problem and solution are spelled out for you, so why not try to abide by it?

Anatoly wrote:

I'm not changing myself, because I think that you should be free to be yourself.

See, you're just lying at this point. If you truly believe that people should just 'be themselves' then you wouldn't have told Peace that he 'should talk like we do'.
You clearly don't have this belief.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (3)

#44 2019-03-26 16:36:57

Anatoly

Luka504 wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

Got nothing to say.

And I'm assuming you're not going to change or do anything about it? The problem and solution are spelled out for you, so why not try to abide by it?

Anatoly wrote:

See, you're just lying at this point. If you truly believe that people should just 'be themselves' then you wouldn't have told Peace that he 'should talk like we do'.

See the difference between “what he posts” and “how he posts”

Content != Typos

#45 2019-03-26 17:09:51

Kikikan

Anatoly wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

Got nothing to say.

Anatoly wrote:

See the difference between “what he posts” and “how he posts”

Content != Typos

What he posts and how he posts are parts of himself though.

Wooted by: (2)

#46 2019-03-27 17:48:07

Anatoly

this thread is now locked and any hate towards me will be treated back from my side.

bad bye.

Wooted by:

#47 2019-03-27 22:41:01

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Anatoly wrote:

any hate towards me will be treated back from my side

Any hate towards you will be reported by you, and warnings given if appropriate. After reporting it, you will ignore it.

The same goes for everyone else.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (3)
Tomahawk1553722861743766

Board footer