Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-01-08 16:45:43

parentalPenguin
Anonymous user

Re: share your deepest darkest secrets

Taboo_tank wrote:

Screw you Korean_coroner, your comment crashes my safari app whenever i try to access this page by mobile.

For me it lags a lot
#removekoreancoronerspost

#27 2019-01-08 18:20:00, last edited by obedientOfficer (2019-01-08 18:28:01)

obedientOfficer
Anonymous user

Why is everyone anonymous? I'm 272, because screw hiding. My deepest darkest secret is that my account was actually shared at one time, and posted on some crappo website for all to see. Which by the way, I was never banned for. I still don't know if anyone actually used my account, and don't particularly care, as I pretty much don't play this game anymore.

Edit 1: Actually that's not much of a secret. My actual secret is that I'm actually part of the martian navy, secretly basing on the dark side of Earth's moon.

Edit 2: Why the hell did the forum name me "obedient officer." That doesn't describe me at all.

#28 2019-01-08 19:35:58

UncaringMuppet35
Anonymous user

obedientOfficer wrote:

Why is everyone anonymous? I'm 272, because screw hiding. My deepest darkest secret is that my account was actually shared at one time, and posted on some crappo website for all to see. Which by the way, I was never banned for. I still don't know if anyone actually used my account, and don't particularly care, as I pretty much don't play this game anymore.

Edit 1: Actually that's not much of a secret. My actual secret is that I'm actually part of the martian navy, secretly basing on the dark side of Earth's moon.

Edit 2: Why the hell did the forum name me "obedient officer." That doesn't describe me at all.

It's randomized, you get 1 random username and then you keep that in the post, but in a different post you get another anonymous name so that if someone exposes you here if you don't want them to know they only know it's you here. Also the anonymous thing is so people might actually post their secrets instead of just being like 'but you can see my name so I won't share it'

Wooted by:

#29 2019-01-08 19:51:12

korean-kitty
Anonymous user

obedientOfficer wrote:

<image - emote.png>
absolute failure in life

i still havent seen clouds for a year
i have no idea if im just unlucky or god hates me
in a way or another

#30 2019-01-19 18:29:04

Red_Ram
Anonymous user

im 15 and i've never dated someone
i dont even know how it feels being loved

#31 2019-01-19 19:08:24, last edited by Vengeful User (2019-01-19 19:09:51)

Vengeful User
Anonymous user

Red_Ram wrote:

Lucky bastard

Edit: jk it's fine bro no worries it will all happen one day (hopefully)

#32 2019-01-19 20:00:39

Leftover leech
Anonymous user

Red_Ram wrote:

You shouldn't think that you should be in a relationship at this point in your life. I imagine you feel this way because there are lots of people you know your age that are in relationships + the natural human desire for companionship. The cold truth is that almost all of those relationships won't last. Serious relationships usually start when you're a young adult and even then it's not unusual for people to not start dating until their late 20's or 30's.

#33 2019-01-19 20:14:22

Mighty_Milk
Anonymous user

i stole a lego ninjago spinner thing from the store

yes

#34 2019-01-19 21:55:50

orbitalOgre
Anonymous user

Red_Ram wrote:

15 is still REALLY early. I didn't have a girlfriend until College. Love is a complex emotion that takes years and sometimes several people to understand. Don't worry about finding someone perfect for you, worry about being a perfect person for someone.

#35 2019-01-19 23:36:10

long_Loser
Anonymous user

CONTENT WARNING

#36 2019-01-20 00:52:34

Taboo_tank
Anonymous user

What are you replying to Slabdrill??

#37 2019-01-20 01:17:42

long_Loser
Anonymous user

diff's message in the "inappropriate (minor)" warning ofc

#38 2019-01-20 01:27:52

Taboo_tank
Anonymous user

long_Loser wrote:

diff's message in the "inappropriate (minor)" warning ofc

But we can’t see it. Why did you post an reply to Different55’s warning in this topic? What is it about? Sorry but i’m a tad bit confused and intrigued at the same time.

#39 2019-01-20 02:53:29

long_Loser
Anonymous user

Firstly, note that I have a snipped (edited by different) post in this thread.
The post stated something that I won't be saying here due to the fact that diff deleted it + gave a warning (and 1 day bans are annoying when I can't browse on school computers bc too lazy to set up vpn) last time I said it. Find me on a different site or get me permission from diff if you're curious what it was.
My post was said publicly for basically no reason but I figured I'd make it public because there's no reason to have it be private.

#40 2019-01-20 09:35:42

parentalPenguin
Anonymous user

long_Loser wrote:

Firstly, note that I have a snipped (edited by different) post in this thread.
The post stated something that I won't be saying here due to the fact that diff deleted it + gave a warning (and 1 day bans are annoying when I can't browse on school computers bc too lazy to set up vpn) last time I said it. Find me on a different site or get me permission from diff if you're curious what it was.
My post was said publicly for basically no reason but I figured I'd make it public because there's no reason to have it be private.

You can post this in "Unfair warning" topic, though

and you don't have to set up a vpn. When I'm banned, I go to Wayback Machine and make a snapshot of the forums

#41 2019-01-23 05:19:28

nostalgic nihilist
Anonymous user

I wipe back to front

#42 2019-01-23 08:14:48

UncaringMuppet35
Anonymous user

nostalgic nihilist wrote:

I wipe back to front

What does that even mean

#43 2019-01-23 11:59:40, last edited by Alarmist_anarchist (2019-01-23 12:02:46)

Alarmist_anarchist
Anonymous user

I don't care for my family all that much. I don't dislike them, I just don't really feel that familial bond very strongly.

If I moved away somewhere further and didn't talk to them, I feel like I wouldn't have a problem with that.

EDIT: also

Red_Ram wrote:

I didn't date at all until I was 17, and years later I still haven't had a serious relationship. It's really not a big deal. You should learn to love yourself and enjoy your own company above all else.
Relationships are tight as hell, but I would say they're generally overhyped.

Wooted by:

#44 2019-01-23 15:59:25

leftover_liar
Anonymous user

Backward bagpipe wrote:

that secret is adequate thank you angel you are alright.

I'm cheating on the forums with another website

faiil forums?

hmmm
i watch manga lately? \_/(0_0\_/

#45 2019-01-23 18:10:51

Taboo_tank
Anonymous user

leftover_liar wrote:

i watch manga lately? \_/(0_0\_/

You can't watch manga. You READ IT.

#46 2019-01-24 17:57:51

korean_coroner
Anonymous user

*snip*

Last edited by Different55 (2019-01-24 10:59:13)

#47 2019-01-24 19:17:40

Stony_snail
Anonymous user

korean_coroner wrote:

*snip*

ur not so annonymous anymore here diff are you hehe?

#48 2019-01-24 22:05:23

QuietQuacker
Anonymous user

No peace, he edited something out in moderation, but don't worry we can all definitely tell who you are

#49 2019-01-24 22:06:58

Backward bagpipe
Anonymous user

korean_coroner wrote:

*snip*

Edits in anonymous topics show anonymous names.

Wooted by:

#50 2019-02-03 18:59:53, last edited by funny_faker (2019-02-03 19:00:36)

funny_faker
Anonymous user

I took my phone to class and lied to everyone about how it got there, and I made it so convincing that everyone believed it (they almost confiscated it). (I actually brought it to transfer a few files, no not those kind of files stop being a pervert you **** head no it was a TV show)

EDIT: lol my anonymous name

Board footer