Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-09 04:09:16, last edited by Slabdrill (2019-01-18 23:26:54)

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Speedrun 2

Description: "These levels are cool on their own, but finding the fastest path is another matter entirely!"

Potential levels:
AFriKa by kirby & friends (easy-medium)
Explorer's World by keyouman (medium)
Ocean Diving by koland12201 (medium)
Aquatic Blitz by kirby & friends (medium-hard?)
Luminous Labyrinth (or one of its sequels) by keylimepie (medium-hard)
Hunt. by unau & slabdrill (medium-hard)
Temple of Gaughis by pingohits & slabdrill (medium-hard)
GRNub Super Mario 64 by master1 (hard)
Abstract Art Puzzle by mutantdevle (hard)
Keyo's Labyrinth by keyouman & slabdrill (hard)

I'm too lazy to get level IDs for these levels. The profile that the worlds should be on is the first name listed on each of the level credits.
My potential levels were pulled from my favorites list, but I'm sure there's more worlds you can think of.
I'm considering inverted hourglass by rocktheworld314 and me but that world isn't complete and there's already a lot of worlds i helped make on this list so i didnt include it.
Another potential level was actually loee aquatic sanctuary as there's a few stupid skips, but that didn't capture the theme well enough.

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by:

#2 2019-01-09 08:50:33

Onjit
Website

Re: Speedrun 2

Uhhhhhhh what about Disintegrated Hunt, the prequel to widely beloved level One Minute Descent, from critically acclaimed builder Onjit?

It really flips the classic gameplay of OMD in a whole new direction that is fun for the whole family!

:.|:;

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2019-01-09 09:22:43

cristiantentu

Slabdrill wrote:

Description: "These levels are cool on their own, but finding the fastest path is another matter entirely!"

Potential levels:
AFriKa by kirby & friends (easy-medium)
Explorer's World by keyouman (medium)
Ocean Diving by koland12201 (medium)
Aquatic Blitz by kirby & friends (medium-hard?)
Luminous Labyrinth (or one of its sequels) by keylimepie (medium-hard)
Hunt. by unau & slabdrill (medium-hard)
GRNub Super Mario 64 by master1 (hard)
Keyo's Labyrinth by keyouman & slabdrill (hard)

I'm too lazy to get level IDs for these levels. The profile that the worlds should be on is the first name listed on each of the level credits.
My potential levels were pulled from my favorites list, but I'm sure there's more worlds you can think of.
I'm considering inverted hourglass by rocktheworld314 and me but that world isn't complete and there's already a lot of worlds i helped make on this list so i didnt include it.
Another potential level was actually loee aquatic sanctuary as there's a few stupid skips, but that didn't capture the theme well enough.

Aaand there goes my campaign suggestion streak. RIP

unknown.png

#4 2019-01-09 10:48:24

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

No one cares Cristiantentu you suggested too much

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#5 2019-01-09 11:05:13

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

I never would have considered this level a speed run level tbh. It's just a coin hunt with a gimmick that gets tedious after half an hour. It's not completely unfitting though - I guess challenging yourself to how fast you can get all the coins is certainly a way to play.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#6 2019-01-09 12:58:53

peace

Slabdrill wrote:

i payed hi slevel never completed it its a nice world and has good backgroudn art it coudl get annoying when you want to find the last few coins in this huge world (wait is it hug eor masive forgot)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#7 2019-01-09 23:06:10, last edited by Slabdrill (2019-01-09 23:06:47)

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

mutantdevle wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

I never would have considered this level a speed run level tbh. It's just a coin hunt with a gimmick that gets tedious after half an hour. It's not completely unfitting though - I guess challenging yourself to how fast you can get all the coins is certainly a way to play.

Note the more specific gimmick of this campaign - it's that speedrunning these worlds requires much effort into finding the route that works best.
Unlike the existing speedrun campaign, it isn't just that the worlds were created to be speedran or literally have a time limit (though aquatic blitz still has one).

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by:
Slabdrill1547071570738251

Board footer