Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-12-29 11:26:06

peace

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody!

Crybaby wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

i woudl refund ~80% to tak ein acoutn sales and energy

What if you didn't use sales? Would you lose 20%?

peace wrote:

yeah and what if you only used sales or diddnt even spend any gem

It's like you're completely ignoring his argument.

my ppoint is you cant know if they used sales or not

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#52 2018-12-29 17:08:24

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

i woudl refund ~80% to tak ein acoutn sales and energy

What if you didn't use sales? Would you lose 20%?

peace wrote:

yeah and what if you only used sales or diddnt even spend any gem

It's like you're completely ignoring his argument.

my ppoint is you cant know if they used sales or not

They might be able to tell. If they check purchases and see 'Mikelolsuperman bough the christmas pack on 24th of December. We had a sale for the package then.'

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#53 2018-12-29 19:18:50

peace

they dotn konw when they did or did not do a sale

peace.png

#54 2018-12-29 19:39:46

LukeM
Website

Not quite sure what you're talking about, but we have a full history of everything that has been bought, when it was bought, how much you spent (gems or IRL currency), the reasons you got everything (we can tell the difference between login, campaign, competition, and bought gems), etc. There isn't going to be a loophole where if you spend gems on a frog during a sale, we can't tell and you get more gems back or anything //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by: (2)

#55 2018-12-30 00:32:55

Andymakeer

LukeM wrote:

Not quite sure what you're talking about, but we have a full history of everything that has been bought, when it was bought, how much you spent (gems or IRL currency), the reasons you got everything (we can tell the difference between login, campaign, competition, and bought gems), etc. There isn't going to be a loophole where if you spend gems on a frog during a sale, we can't tell and you get more gems back or anything //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

incredible, but where is the lobby overhaul update?

F

Wooted by:

#56 2018-12-30 11:36:42

peace

LukeM wrote:

LukeM wrote:

We're currently planning on refunding recent purchases with EEU currency, although due to the way those account values are calculated (they also include things you bought with energy, and ignore sales iirc), the amounts stated there will be significant over-estimates of what you will get

i dont get ti anymore

peace.png

#57 2018-12-30 12:26:39

LukeM
Website

Ah ok, just worked out what you originally said XD

peace wrote:

I would refund ~80% [of the number of gems it would take to buy everything you have] to take in to account sales and energy

(Correct me if I'm wrong)

We have internal logs of everything that you've spent, how many gems you spent, where those gems came from, etc, so we'll be calculating the exact number of gems you've bought in the last few years (plus contest / Patreon gems IIRC), rather than just using the yonom thing and saying "you've probably spent around x% of that rough estimate" and assuming that's correct. (Meaning that no matter what you spend gems on and what discounts you got, the number of jewels you get will be exactly the same.)

Wooted by:

#58 2018-12-30 13:12:11

peace

LukeM wrote:

Ah ok, just worked out what you originally said XD

peace wrote:

I would refund ~80% [of the number of gems it would take to buy everything you have] to take in to account sales and energy

(Correct me if I'm wrong)

We have internal logs of everything that you've spent, how many gems you spent, where those gems came from, etc, so we'll be calculating the exact number of gems you've bought in the last few years (plus contest / Patreon gems IIRC), rather than just using the yonom thing and saying "you've probably spent around x% of that rough estimate" and assuming that's correct. (Meaning that no matter what you spend gems on and what discounts you got, the number of jewels you get will be exactly the same.)

i mean if yu calculate how mcuh an user spent you see oh ok theyve spent 50 gems this is exculding energy and sales so lest refund 80% this would be more arcurate

peace.png

#59 2018-12-30 16:33:05, last edited by LukeM (2018-12-30 16:34:00)

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

i mean if yu calculate how mcuh an user spent you see oh ok theyve spent 50 gems this is exculding energy and sales so lest refund 80% this would be more arcurate

I'm saying that our internal calculations of how much people have spent know whether it was using energy or was during a sale, so we don't need to do any guessing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by:
LukeM1546183985736421

Board footer