Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#51 2017-10-22 12:18:10

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,750

Re: [Release] EEPerfect Loader

Xfrogman43 wrote:

Surprised nobody noticed this yet
https://i.imgur.com/ot765De.png

I have seen it multiple times. But I don't care about it.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#52 2017-10-23 04:01:24

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,569

Re: [Release] EEPerfect Loader

capasha wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

Surprised nobody noticed this yet
https://i.imgur.com/ot765De.png

I have seen it multiple times. But I don't care about it.

has anyone, noticed the bug, with it not working?, anymore?, It won't open for me, every time I try to open, It only shows bar icon and then it closes


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

#53 2017-10-23 04:35:52

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,164

Re: [Release] EEPerfect Loader

soniiiety wrote:
capasha wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

Surprised nobody noticed this yet
https://i.imgur.com/ot765De.png

I have seen it multiple times. But I don't care about it.

has anyone, noticed the bug, with it not working?, anymore?, It won't open for me, every time I try to open, It only shows bar icon and then it closes

do you have the latest version?

capasha wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:

Surprised nobody noticed this yet
https://i.imgur.com/ot765De.png

I have seen it multiple times. But I don't care about it.

ouch my feelings


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Wooted by:

#54 2017-10-25 18:51:32

skull111-forum
New Member
Joined: 2017-10-25
Posts: 2

Re: [Release] EEPerfect Loader

Well, this client has more features than normal client. Great job! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool


Here lies some 111 Skeletons.

Offline

#55 2017-10-25 19:04:07

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,734

Re: [Release] EEPerfect Loader

Gosha wrote:

This client has collected more useful features than original ee

skull111-forum wrote:

Well, this client has more features than normal client. Great job! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

:thinking:


also, i just thought about it..
Well, if it's a remake of original client, there are obviously more features, so this line is pointless

Offline

#56 2018-12-29 11:00:14

costin211
Brand New Member
From: The costinos Home
Joined: 2018-05-23
Posts: 15

Re: [Release] EEPerfect Loader

**** EE FORUM, I CAN'T POST A LINK TO A PHOTO,


hack ee=ur mom is gay.

Offline

#57 2018-12-29 12:37:03

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,750

Re: [Release] EEPerfect Loader

costin211 wrote:

**** EE FORUM, I CAN'T POST A LINK TO A PHOTO,

Have you tried to add spaces to the link?

Offline

#58 2019-05-26 22:04:35

Aetherii
Member
Joined: 2015-02-25
Posts: 4

Re: [Release] EEPerfect Loader

i know EEU is coming out soon, but can you make it so that you can change the size of the player window? running this on 1920x1080 results in it having a tiny window with a ton of black space around it.
i've known about this for a while, but i got a new pc with higher resolution, and it's much worse now

Offline

#59 2019-05-27 06:59:45

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,484
Website

Re: [Release] EEPerfect Loader

Aetherii wrote:

i know EEU is coming out soon, but can you make it so that you can change the size of the player window? running this on 1920x1080 results in it having a tiny window with a ton of black space around it.
i've known about this for a while, but i got a new pc with higher resolution, and it's much worse now

In ee itself, on the options menu when you're in game you can make the game fullscreen. It wouldn't look as good as when it's in the normal size but it is fullscreen.


Blue is my favourite color
__________________________________________________________________________
I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#60 2019-05-29 22:00:18

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,750

Re: [Release] EEPerfect Loader

Aetherii wrote:

i know EEU is coming out soon, but can you make it so that you can change the size of the player window? running this on 1920x1080 results in it having a tiny window with a ton of black space around it.
i've known about this for a while, but i got a new pc with higher resolution, and it's much worse now

You can't change the window size much better. It's always black background around even if you resize the window.
As someone stated use fullscreen instead.

Offline

capasha1559163618751292

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1560776178.2318 - Generated in 0.042 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.45 MiB (Peak: 1.61 MiB) ]