Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-22 10:33:40

UnstableMuffin
Anonymous user

My opinions on furries

Attention everyone! I am looking for passionate furries who believe they are anthropomorphic animals. You see, furries are incredibly rare and endangered species, and only we can make furries grow. You do not need a fursuit to be a furry, you just to have tell yourself:
1) I am a furry. I am comfortable with being one and I absolutely love it.
2) I love furry culture--it's so cuzzy and fuzzy and wuzzy!

There is a stigma going around that furries are bad, disgusting creatures. That is likely not true. Furries are humans that want to exist in a warm, joyous culture where they feel comfortable and happy all the time. They believe their fursonas empower them, and their fursuits bring their avatars to life. They also wash their suits often. It's incredibly inspiring. They instill me with this sense of nostalgia and protecc-tion, and you just wanna give them a big hug and feel their fur.

Overall furries are a literal dream come true. And I would love for there to be more.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-12-22 15:48:12

moist-mobster
Anonymous user

Re: My opinions on furries

What convinced me that this was bait was "it's so cuzzy and fuzzy and wuzzy!" I'm just going to speak for myself instead of replying.

From what I've seen, a lot of furries have some real intensity for some sort of craft that seems to justify their lifestyle to people who don't like furries. No, I don't know why, it's just a pattern I've noticed. Most of the furries I've witnessed are avid speedrunner s or artists or writers or experimental musicians or what-have-you.
I'm pretty sure fursuits are dead and if they aren't they should be. People of internet cultures have this weird trend of completely detaching their physical selves from their online selves, often by adopting sonas (fursonas, etc.), and literally pretending they're something they're not. Fursuits bring that out into the real world. Although, I have a severe aversion to any sort of role-playing, so there's probably a fairer opinion that can be said on this.

#3 2018-12-22 16:03:07

creative-crown
Anonymous user

why is this annonymous topic? -peace

#4 2018-12-22 16:09:38

Nasty Nihilist
Anonymous user

I have no problem with furries as long as they don't try to **** my dog.

#5 2018-12-22 16:17:41, last edited by moist-mobster (2018-12-22 16:17:59)

moist-mobster
Anonymous user

creative-crown wrote:

why is this annonymous topic? -peace

The OP was likely trolling when they made this topic and didn't want others to know their identity and call them out on it.

#6 2018-12-22 18:27:16

Second-rateInfant
Anonymous user

Just pet a cat, cease all abnormal activities and stop spreading degenerate propaganda you vile furry.

#7 2018-12-22 18:45:24

UnstableMuffin
Anonymous user

we need a mass human genocide  - surrealism

#8 2018-12-22 18:48:23

frothy-Fatty
Anonymous user

OP is absolutely correct.

Nothing should stand between me and my right to breastfeed my dog in public.

#9 2018-12-22 18:58:26, last edited by registered_Ulcer (2018-12-22 18:58:52)

registered_Ulcer
Anonymous user

Idk, furries are cute and comfortable????? -2b55b5g tng

#10 2018-12-22 19:00:21

celiac_cat
Anonymous user

PatheticPatriarch wrote:

You do not need a fursuit to be a furry, you just to have tell yourself:

do you expect me to tell this myself?
forget it

also this annonymity is annoying, I have a suggestion to make a checkbox to make annonymous posts optional

──────────────────────────

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
<image - giphy.gif> Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#11 2018-12-22 19:59:49

Ferret3
Anonymous user

yeah i agree furries is good

#12 2018-12-22 20:10:25, last edited by Flying_fireman (2018-12-22 20:13:36)

Flying_fireman
Anonymous user

I like how you had to hide anonymously to show your furry pride because even you know deep down the entire culture is highly sexualized trash.

-Prune

Wooted by:

#13 2018-12-22 20:14:13

celiac_cat
Anonymous user

Flying_fireman wrote:

I like how you had to hide anonymously to show your furry pride because even you know deep down the entire culture is highly sexualized trash.

Or because everyone would make offended jokes of him/her (but probably him)
Now all we can do is to guess who actually wrote this post

#14 2018-12-22 20:16:13

UnstableMuffin
Anonymous user

Hi furrys

#15 2018-12-22 20:52:12, last edited by moist-mobster (2018-12-22 20:58:22)

moist-mobster
Anonymous user

celiac_cat wrote:
Flying_fireman wrote:

Or because everyone would make offended jokes of him/her (but probably him)
Now all we can do is to guess who actually wrote this post

Pretty sure OP isn't being genuine. The only member here who we know is a furry (for some definitions of the term) is a3person, who hasn't been online in a while, and he certainly wouldn't talk in that trashy tone. Come to think of it I don't think anyone here would be as sickeningly sweet as OP and mean it. Unless OP actually is a furry and is testing for reactions with a really over-the-top confession to check what the community thinks about furries.

If it is completely ironic then it might be Yu, he has a history of creating "ironic" topics like this. Although he's usually too subtle for things like "cuzzy and fuzzy and wuzzy" and "protecc-tion."

#16 2018-12-22 21:36:59

Beefy-biscuit
Anonymous user

Yeah I agree, this is too good to actually be genuine. My bet is that this is written by Kira. He's written **** like this in the past and I can see him writing this one too.

#17 2018-12-22 21:48:34

moist-mobster
Anonymous user

Beefy-biscuit wrote:

Yeah I agree, this is too good to actually be genuine. My bet is that this is written by Kira. He's written **** like this in the past and I can see him writing this one too.

^ This seems spot-on.
I think if a topic like this comes up again we should just ignore it. Maybe if we stop feeding whoever this is with attention they won't bother to put out the bait.

#18 2018-12-22 22:44:51

junior-jumper
Anonymous user

Let's leave the furries off the forums.

Board footer