Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-03 23:33:40

WabadabaKareem
Banned

Campaigns are dumb and the Campaign team should be banned

like i play the campaign and im not a noob (im not) but the campaign team should be more selecting of levels like my boss to code level that got 40 PLAYS IN 1 DAY. (Nobdoy won because I am good at bossin), and they should have a free edit world campaign that lets you win whenevert you feel like it and I think that a new campaign team should be made because this newest cAmpaign only shows how the recent team is stupid and dumb and I hate them. ban them now xeno or i will cut off my patreon support

#2 2018-12-03 23:40:06

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Re: Campaigns are dumb and the Campaign team should be banned

This is honestly a good suggestion and I feel like Kirby should listen to this new user and step down.

Wooted by:

#3 2018-12-03 23:46:14

Beardlicker

I think that Every body edits shold have a cool staff and a uncool staff so like they have a like good cop and like a bad cop energy. I fell it would add a lot to the community and it would make the whole funposting thing more fun. It makes more sense because then it could attract people to the otherwise dead game with a toxic community... Honestly, I am ashamed to call myself a gamer. I do not want to live on this planet anymore.

I am ashamed to call myself a gamer. I do not want to live on this planet anymore.

Wooted by:

#4 2018-12-03 23:48:43

KirbyKareem

Just so you know I know whoever wabadabakareem is, he's trying to get me banned. im not wabadaba you can check my ip but unless hes hacking they're different
different as the forum admins name

VOKXwvt.png

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2018-12-03 23:49:52

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

KirbyKareem wrote:

Just so you know I know whoever wabadabakareem is, he's trying to get me banned. im not wabadaba you can check my ip but unless hes hacking they're different

You're OBVIOUSLY lying and trying to get you and kirby banned. Whilst I agree with kirby's ban I do not agree with your ban.

#6 2018-12-03 23:53:22

KirbyKareem

Enurp wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

You're OBVIOUSLY lying and trying to get you and kirby banned. Whilst I agree with kirby's ban I do not agree with your ban.

i dont understand what you said, but all im saying is wabadaba isnt my alt

VOKXwvt.png

#7 2018-12-03 23:56:56

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

KirbyKareem wrote:

thats what im saying. all im saying is the account "KirbyKareem" and "WabadabaKareem" are as different as the accounts of "Kirby" and "Wabadaba"

Wooted by: (5)

#8 2018-12-04 03:30:12

KirbyKareem

Enurp wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

thats what im saying. all im saying is the account "KirbyKareem" and "WabadabaKareem" are as different as the accounts of "Kirby" and "Wabadaba"

all im understanding is: nothing. please explain in modern english

VOKXwvt.png

Wooted by:

#9 2018-12-04 08:17:05

peace

WabadabaKareem wrote:

like i play the campaign and im not a noob (im not) but the campaign team should be more selecting of levels like my boss to code level that got 40 PLAYS IN 1 DAY. (Nobdoy won because I am good at bossin), and they should have a free edit world campaign that lets you win whenevert you feel like it and I think that a new campaign team should be made because this newest cAmpaign only shows how the recent team is stupid and dumb and I hate them. ban them now xeno or i will cut off my patreon support

hwo to host a boss to code level wihtotu edit? GL

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#10 2018-12-04 13:36:56

Introduction

oh yes this is the best suggestion we needed, especially when its in game discussion instead of game suggestions!!1 epic man, this deserves an epic victory royale and bruh sound effect #2 to all dem haters!!! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool :ok_hand:

when your signature makes about half your comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by:
Introduction1543927016734159

Board footer