Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-02 13:05:11, last edited by Anatoly (2018-12-04 16:31:00)

Anatoly

Science: How god created the world...

DISCLAIMER: This is a fun story not being connected with any religion, just when I was a kid back then this was my beliefs. Now growing older, these are just dreams, how the world could be. But I understand that the reality isn't the fantastic room.

Whenever a person dies, he will get his own world, being a god there and having the developers powers. However he is limited to staying in his world and can't return to the reality. However when his/her friends die, too, they can invite themselves to each dimension, however the god of the dimension stays the one who can control all the powers, so carefully join others dimension! You can connect dimensions with portals, break into others worlds, etc.

He died. He thought it was the End. But it was the start. The beginning of something completely new - something what he has never seen yet. Something which changes his life forever. A white, infinite room, having a mirror as a floor. White, ancient clothes, everything white. He received the powers of the god. But his brain staid equally - it's the same person.

He started with the spiritual - the energy, a finite amount of something, which only he could understand, what it is, what it should be. You should understand that bad things happen, if the god of something doesn't define his creation very well. What is Energy? It's something - I don't know what - but I'll create it. He continued with the antimaterial - Dark Energy, and transformed the half of the Energy into something; something not definable, but he would define it later. Something - that only he knows what it is - his imagination - becoming real.

He created the Antiworld and the Overworld, and said, that from now there should be speed, energy, in form of kinetics, energy, in form of height, gravitation, between particles, he stated that the energy and the mass are same, and so was it. Everywhere started to spawn molecules, atoms, just like he stated. But he wasn't happy with 1000 different bubbles. He said - there'll be only 3 different types of fundamental objects - Neutrons, Electrons, and Protons, and all the atoms and all the molecules became combinations of these 3, how he imagines it. He, the absolute god doesn't need to define every molecule, it goes automatically. But whenever he want's he may change it.

On his level, the universe has been written in form of scripts, contains the classes "Object" and "Energy". He continued with definitions and the main physics, the white room turned black and wonderful, colorful, warm and cold, long and thing, big and small. He stopped the creation of his room, he loved it.

At the same time, his wife died.

He decided to leave his world how it currently is, after the Big Bang, which he summoned, he went. The evolution in his world continued and created the nature, the human, the technology, ...

He and his wife, in his wife's dimension decided to be alone, becoming young again, and together they created a dimension, of infinite, flat, beautiful biomes, a magic world, just for their romantics. A magical world, with wizards and elves. With magic wands and dark spells. They enjoyed it, and created more and more magical dimensions, one for the Hobbit, one for Harry Potter, one for Clash Of Clans styled story.

They enjoyed a long time, also talking with their other friends, and remembered of the man's dimension. They went there and saw something wonderful - something which seems to be part of them - the human. The god said: All the dead of you, get their own dimension, to rule and enjoy, but firstly, they'll live here and get prepared to this hard work.

This is how I would like to have the universe. Who knows, maybe it's even like this?

Thanks for reading.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-12-02 13:25:30

Nebula

Re: Science: How god created the world...

this is some bible information

Wooted by:

#3 2018-12-02 14:27:55, last edited by Norwee (2018-12-02 14:32:18)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

From when i was young it has been my firm belief that to die simply means everything would get dark for all of eternity, and the person would simply cease to exist. But it wouldn't be all that bad or depressing, because they wouldn't feel any of it. There would be no conscious thought. In fact i often found comfort in this belief of endless unconsciousness and sometimes longed for it during times i probably was what you'd call a bit suicidal.
It is my belief that so many others believe in god and religion because they cannot handle this truth, so they seek these grandiose delusions to feel better about themselves.
This fantasy you describe is pretty much the same as the concept of heaven and hell and god. Just a dream.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#4 2018-12-02 14:32:46

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

From when i was young it has been my firm belief that to die simply means everything would get dark for all of eternity, and the person would simply cease to exist. But it wouldn't be all that bad or depressing, because they wouldn't feel any of it. There would be no conscious thought. In fact i often found comfort in this belief of endless unconsciousness and sometimes longed for it during times i probably was what you'd call a bit suicidal.
It was my belief that so many others believe in god and religion because they cannot handle this truth, so they seek these grandiose delusions to feel better about themselves.
This fantasy you describe is pretty much the same as the concept of heaven and hell and god. Just a dream.

Actually my concept wasn't really like heaven, hell, or anything, my concept was - "What if all the cool movies from today we'd put into one world" - and in my childhood this was the afterworld

#5 2018-12-02 16:22:45

peace

this tory is quite nic ebut i do hop ethis isnt real what if some bad terorist who dies get to rule thier own dimesnion and make ti a chaos and a bad dimension for humans and all? what fi he creates life and inmediatly destorys it and create sit again

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#6 2018-12-02 16:52:36

Anatoly

peace wrote:

this tory is quite nic ebut i do hop ethis isnt real what if some bad terorist who dies get to rule thier own dimesnion and make ti a chaos and a bad dimension for humans and all? what fi he creates life and inmediatly destorys it and create sit again

It won't affect you. If they want a chased dimensions, they should have that.

#7 2018-12-02 22:19:19

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

AK712 would be proud

#8 2018-12-03 00:04:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Excuse me? As a Christian mom of 4 beloved children and a follower of the good book, I will not let you disrespect my religion as you just did. I pray to God every night so that people like you will keep your disrespectful attitude away from this world. If you respect God, he will treat you. If you disrespect him and break the natural laws, you will go straight to hell, it is as simple as that. So honey, next time you wanna disrespect an almighty follower such as me, remember how far in life you will get if you embrace the holy spirits within you. ? Deuteronomy 7:1

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#9 2018-12-03 02:40:51

Yu

Cool story bro

Wooted by:

#10 2018-12-03 06:37:55

Anatoly

TaskManager wrote:

Excuse me? As a Christian mom of 4 beloved children and a follower of the good book, I will not let you disrespect my religion as you just did. I pray to God every night so that people like you will keep your disrespectful attitude away from this world. If you respect God, he will treat you. If you disrespect him and break the natural laws, you will go straight to hell, it is as simple as that. So honey, next time you wanna disrespect an almighty follower such as me, remember how far in life you will get if you embrace the holy spirits within you. ? Deuteronomy 7:1

Haven’t you read the disclaimer.

Anyway.

This is just a story of my beliefs when I was young. I don’t believe to anything now and you can’t kill me for that.

Wooted by:

#11 2018-12-03 12:53:36

Different55
Forum Admin

->Creative

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#12 2018-12-03 15:34:37

peace

i was ocne otld god created this planet in 6 days 1 day for day and night 1 day for landscape ect i tcoudl be true that this is in th ebibble im not sur ebut i dont really belive this anymore

peace.png

Wooted by: (2)

#13 2018-12-03 15:54:02

Anatoly

peace wrote:

i was ocne otld god created this planet in 6 days 1 day for day and night 1 day for landscape ect i tcoudl be true that this is in th ebibble im not sur ebut i dont really belive this anymore

The Bible is not true. The Big Bang created the universe, and not in a week but in milliseconds. This proves that the Big Bang is faster than god.

Wooted by:

#14 2018-12-03 19:32:29

peace

Anatoly wrote:
peace wrote:

The Bible is not true. The Big Bang created the universe, and not in a week but in milliseconds. This proves that the Big Bang is faster than god.

yet we cant rlyknow what is true since we cant timetravel

peace.png

Wooted by:

#15 2018-12-03 21:51:36

KirbyKareem

Anatoly wrote:
peace wrote:

I was once told God created this planet in 6 days 1 day for day and night 1 day for landscape etc I could be true that this is in the bible is not sure but I don't really believe this anymore

that's really controversial but I guess scientifically that's true I believe in big bang also since its scientific
nice story //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

VOKXwvt.png

#16 2018-12-04 06:53:36

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Okay i'm sorry this isn't about god and jesus or whatever but why does Peace have a stroke every time touches his keyboard

Wooted by:
Kkay1543902816734156

Board footer