Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-29 06:55:18

Beardlicker

Anyone have any experience with scout camp?

I'm off to scout camp for a week, so I won't be on at all. Completely cut off from the outside world. It's gonna be great ('cept 4 teh fud ofc.) cuz dat fud b nazty. liek srsly nazty. I IS LIKE SO PUMPED I DUN GIVE A CRAP ABOUT GRAMMR!!!!one!!!eleven1. So. Bye. When I get back I'll know how to shape metal and carve wood. I already know how to make baskets, towers(like big ones), find my way with a map, run for my life, and how to get caught in a tornado bcuz srsly that Knsas weathr is liek totaly krazy. It's like raining for 10 min then it stops and u look outsid and then you cant c a single cloud liek anywer? Yeh, is liek dat. I'll be living in a canvas, semi-permanent tent and using tons of bug spray because those ticks are absolutely awful there. And then it gets so dang hot there its like omg I'm melting and then you look at your hand where your canteen was (bcuz if u dun have a canteen in ur hand u r srsly slow and might even die) and ur hand melted off. Well, I've spammed enough and described how I will be living enough for now. Bye!

I am ashamed to call myself a gamer. I do not want to live on this planet anymore.

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2018-11-29 08:09:10

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Anyone have any experience with scout camp?

I have experience with field camps from school and once from some church camp thing. But all in Norway during summertime so the weather was quite pleasant for the most part. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Not too used to deserts sorry, soo uhhh... good luck and don’t die i guess?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Norwee1543475350733695

Board footer