Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-26 16:25:54, last edited by Anatoly (2018-11-26 16:26:33)

Anatoly

News from now: Ukraine provokates Russia

3 warships in the Black Sea.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4697525/ukr … navy-ships

What will now go on? I am opening this discussion as it’s very important; especially if they start a war.

#2 2018-11-26 16:36:58, last edited by LukeM (2018-11-26 16:42:39)

LukeM
Website

Re: News from now: Ukraine provokates Russia

(assuming you meant provokes?)

That sounds like Russia provoking Ukraine to me, not the other way round //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

And idk... There have been lots of cases where Russia have attacked other countries recently (e.g. the Salisbury and Amesbury chemical weapons attacks in the UK, iirc a few other things with ships, and now this)... Hopefully it doesn't actually end up in a war or anything

#3 2018-11-26 17:05:29, last edited by Gosha (2018-11-26 17:06:52)

Gosha

Russia claims 3 Ukrainian warships crossed Russian border and Russia captured them. No proofs of crossing is provided so there is only speculation. Without any actual facts this discussion will be based only on political views of speakers

EDIT: btw what a good time to be a 17 years old male in Russia lol

Wooted by: (5)

#4 2018-11-26 17:19:08, last edited by TaskManager (2018-11-26 17:21:36)

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anatoly wrote:

Ukraine provokates Russia

lol anatoly im not even surprised

so, basically, what happened:
>3 ukrainian ships were moving through kerch strait to mariupol in azov sea
>crimea is occupied by russia, thus the kerch strait is controlled by russia entirely
>one of the russian FSB (FSB = russian FBI) coast guard ships rammed one of the ukrainian ships (video, a lot of russian bad words)

some time later, russian crew opened fire against the ukrainian ships
>one ship was captured by spetsnaz, another one surrendered, allegedly
>3 (or 6, different sources of information contradict eachother) ukrainian sailors were wounded, the ships were carried to Kerch, along with the sailors
>russia says ukrainian ships invaded their territory (i dont know whether that is true, the territory is disputed)
>ukraine says russia did it to provoke us, this is by the way not the first time ukrainian ships conduct a trip through the kerch strait

a lot of things happening right now, particularly:
martial law in ukraine (for 30 or 60 days i dont even know?????),
UN security council meeting (started 15 mins ago, in new york i think)
and something with NATO as well

much of the stuff said by the president and written in his decree about the martial law is VERY ambigious, including the 30/60 days thing, mobilization for the army, etc
the president's decree contains 12 paragraphs, the 12th is classified, who knows what could be there

EDIT: changed formatting of the post because unreadable

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#5 2018-11-26 17:54:24

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Gosha wrote:

Russia claims 3 Ukrainian warships crossed Russian border and Russia captured them. No proofs of crossing is provided so there is only speculation. Without any actual facts this discussion will be based only on political views of speakers

EDIT: btw what a good time to be a 17 years old male in Russia lol

It has to be said though that your country is currently being occupied by Putins fascist dictatorship. His oligarchs live as oil sheikhs and they have probably up to 30-40 personal villas and boats tucked away each while sucking money from the Russian people and spreading corruption and mafia business in the Russian government. The Russian military officers shoot down civilian planes such as MH17, annex sovereign country's territories, uses chemical weapons in Syria, travel around in Europe to poison normal people on the streets. In my opinion Putin should be hanged after judgement from the International Criminal Court.
It really is a sad state of affairs and I certainly hope that the Russian people can oppose the fascist thugs and militarists for the sake of Russian democracy and human rights.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (2)
Norwee1543251264733415

Board footer