Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-31 08:23:09

Anatoly

Political Problem in Germany

Sorry for coming back but this is important.

We’ve got a little political problem here in Germany when Merkel yesterday declared that she will be “Bundeskanzler” for the last time. A nacistic party “Alternative for Germany” represent a political right power, consisting of racists, very hateful against black people, etc.

In Hessen they won the “Landtag” - Germany is currently on the way between CDU/CSU and AfD - From the political Centre slowly into the hell of the Right.

What do you think will come next? War declaration or simply banishment of talking international languages here other than Deutsch. It’s terrifying that a party with the ideas of NSDAP come to the power. Not to forget that Euro € is pretty stabil and May have an economical problem. Currently in Germany over 50% are rich people. Choosing the left would be problematic. But the right side is even worser.

What do you think will come next?

#2 2018-10-31 09:47:46

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Political Problem in Germany

Anatoly wrote:

What do you think will come next?

It’s hard to predict since unstability is becoming the norm these days in politics and public opinion. I am however very worried about the rise of the far-right movement and xenophobia in the world, it would be tragic if Germany of all nations would fall for it’s evil again. Germany has stood as an bulwark of democracy and tolerance ever since it’s post-war reforms and reunification in the 90s.
The alt-right and it’s likes really do worry me, especially the way it uses modern methods such as memes and fake news to lure and entice impressionable young men into joining an hateful ideology. In many youtube videos about world war 2 for example i see many comments saying the holocaust is a hoax created by jews so they can take over the world and all kinds of bulls***, and if you talk back to them they say you are a "NPC" who only follows the mainstream thought. Yup, the newest crappy meme those idiots created is the idea that anyone who disagrees with their views are simply NPC’s that don’t think for themselves, you couldn’t make this up if you tried.
Historical revisionism, toxic nationalism, intolerance, bad economic policy, throttling of democracy. That’s the dark future we’ll get if this wicked subculture keeps gaining traction.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#3 2018-10-31 10:03:50

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Historical revisionism, toxic nationalism, intolerance, bad economic policy, throttling of democracy. That’s the dark future we’ll get if this wicked subculture keeps gaining traction.

Nationalism is already a thing. I was treated very badly in school having heard phrases like “Oh no! A Russian. Thanks god I hate Russians” and stuff like “I’m so proud of Germany. We are a free country!”, etc. intolerance is literally everywhere in the childhood. But a bad economic policy isn’t really a thing other than if stupid people have power. The AfD has used historical events to gain votes. In Bayern they reached only 12% - which is already too much. In Hessen - they won - and this is bad when some sub-countries of Germany are anti-democratic... But even in the speech of the AfD they used bad words like “n*ger”, etc.

This is really dangerous now.

#4 2018-10-31 11:14:45, last edited by Yonanoke (2018-10-31 13:32:20)

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

and if you talk back to them they say you are a "NPC" who only follows the mainstream thought. Yup, the newest crappy meme those idiots created is the idea that anyone who disagrees with their views are simply NPC’s that don’t think for themselves, you couldn’t make this up if you tried.

oo no, npc memes

Hidden text

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2018-10-31 12:57:25

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I seriously don’t understand why people discriminate Russians, black people or whatever. What have they done? Why people hate them? I absolutely have no idea and completely disagree the people who discriminate or hate people just because of stupid reasons.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#6 2018-10-31 13:04:52

Anatoly

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I seriously don’t understand why people discriminate Russians

Russians have good spies.

#7 2018-10-31 13:07:32

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Anatoly wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Well, even they have good spies, the citizens are completely innocent.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#8 2018-10-31 13:20:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Classic Germany. Kind of expected when theres tons of Syrian immigrants in Europe

Anatoly wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic right now or just unaware of the Salisbury attack

Anyway, didn't you, like, quit..?
Don't forget to lock this thread once it takes a bad turn or you decide to quit not quit again! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#9 2018-10-31 16:03:43

RavaTroll

I think there'll be a big war (a world war probably) in the next 15 years, and then we'll all die from climate change in 40 years if we didn't nuke ourselves.
Can't wait! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Wooted by:

#10 2018-10-31 16:10:51

Helvi

Not sure where you got this "in germany 50% are rich" thing, but ok - thats just very wrong.
Also, the AfD is a temporary issue only and won't make it far for the next election. Also, Merkel won't candicate either as her popularity was dwindling anyway.
SPD are on a constant downfall since decades (with Schröder, H4 and other very silly desicsssions) and never recovered from it and propably never will.

Furthermore, people voting for AfD are dumb as nut - not realizing that this party is just another unwanted classic liberal party for rich nazis. Weak people follow the blind after all.

Overall, the current changes reflect Merkels mistakes over the past years. Things could have been done in a better way - but ultimately nothing serious will change here which is good and bad at the same time.

Hi.

#11 2018-10-31 16:15:41

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

RavaTroll wrote:

I think there'll be a big war (a world war probably) in the next 15 years, and then we'll all die from climate change in 40 years if we didn't nuke ourselves.

after that, a world of magic will born and will have a new era, with wizards, warriors and dragons!!

technology is bad

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

#12 2018-10-31 16:40:21

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

RavaTroll wrote:

what a time to be alive

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#13 2018-10-31 17:56:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

RavaTroll wrote:

I disagree with the idea of a big nuclear war since nukes are basically used as an deterrence. Since most superpower nations in the world know that going to war with another superpower is a bad idea, the worst we’d get are smaller scale proxy wars a la Vietnam rather than big powers duking it out WW2 eastern front style.
The knowledge that even if for example the US nuked 80% of russia, the surviving nuclear sites could nuke and destroy 50-60% of major American cities would give incentive to most rational nations that conventional warfare isn’t worth it anymore, there’s too much too lose and too little to gain. I think the most likely cause of an potential WW3 would be if China attempted an large scale invasion of Taiwan. But it hasn’t happened yet so we’ll see.
Tl;dr... i remain sceptical of the idea of an "global war" with nukes or orherwise.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#14 2018-11-01 01:24:47

HeyNK

...wait are there people who think merkel was a good thing for germany...?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wooted by:

#15 2018-11-01 08:31:52

Anatoly

HeyNK wrote:

...wait are there people who think merkel was a good thing for germany...?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Under Merkel everything was stabil. I live in Germany - and in my opinion - I actually support the CSU - I find (not everything, but still) most things Merkel did very well. But I support Putin in Russia as well.

Also, I don’t think a Nuclear war is coming other than if D. Trump... Well... Anyway, Nuclear Energy is already tried to be escaped.

I think the best party in Germany is “Green”

Anatoly1541057512730116

Board footer