Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-20 23:07:56

Muftwin

Random Insults

every so often in the chat a random insulting phrase will appear that looks like it was sent from random player in the room to another random player in the room. The goal is to make everyone hate each other for no reason. If you are having trouble generating insults try putting a microphone in a 2nd grade class room and sampling from there.

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#2 2018-10-20 23:47:10

HeyNK

Re: Random Insults

This is the #1 way to generate the phrase "Me?" and "Who?" from the 10-15 demographic.

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-10-21 10:35:53

peace

Muftwin wrote:

every so often in the chat a random insulting phrase will appear that looks like it was sent from random player in the room to another random player in the room. The goal is to make everyone hate each other for no reason. If you are having trouble generating insults try putting a microphone in a 2nd grade class room and sampling from there.

and what is your suggestion?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#4 2018-10-22 00:54:34

Onjit
Website

peace wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

:.|:;

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2018-10-22 02:03:11

Freckleface

Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

I'm sorry but I don't quite get it. Could you reiterate?

F

Wooted by:

#6 2018-10-22 06:46:34

peace

Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

can you stop just repeat what soemone said and EXPLAIN IT OLEASE

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#7 2018-10-22 09:08:17

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

It’s quite easy to reproduce this effect honestly. All you need to do is follow my example from the book of trolling 101:
*Number1kirbyfan, Norwegianboy and KirbyKareem has entered the room*
NB:  /pm KIRBYKAREEM N1KF just told me in a pm that he thinks you are a "loser" :/
KK:  /pm NORWEGIANBOY what? why he said that?
NB:  /pm KIRBYKAREEM Idk, i ask and he says you are not a real kirbyfan, idk why he insult you like that, but it was very rude and unnecesary of him. :/
KK:  /pm NORWEGIANBOY wtf.
KK: Number1kirbyfan, you are a LOSER!
N1KF: Kirbykareem: ?
NB: *flies away*

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (5)

#8 2018-10-22 12:14:31

Onjit
Website

peace wrote:
Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

1. Every so often in the chat a random insulting phrase will appear - it will look like it was sent from random player in the room to another random player in the room.
2. The goal is to make everyone hate each other for no reason.
3. If you are having trouble generating insults try putting a microphone in a 2nd grade class room and sampling from there.

:.|:;

#9 2018-10-22 14:56:27

Trytu

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It’s quite easy to reproduce this effect honestly. All you need to do is follow my example from the book of trolling 101:
*Number1kirbyfan, Norwegianboy and KirbyKareem has entered the room*
NB:  /pm KIRBYKAREEM N1KF just told me in a pm that he thinks you are a "loser" :/
KK:  /pm NORWEGIANBOY what? why he said that?
NB:  /pm KIRBYKAREEM Idk, i ask and he says you are not a real kirbyfan, idk why he insult you like that, but it was very rude and unnecesary of him. :/
KK:  /pm NORWEGIANBOY wtf.
KK: Number1kirbyfan, you are a LOSER!
N1KF: Kirbykareem: ?
NB: *flies away*

ok, I understand about the problem now, but where is the suggested solution??/how it could look like if the suggestion would be added

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Wooted by:

#10 2018-10-22 15:59:16

MWstudios

Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:
Onjit wrote:
peace wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

1. Every so often in the chat a random insulting phrase will appear - it will look like it was sent from random player in the room to another random player in the room.
2. The goal is to make everyone hate each other for no reason.
3. If you are having trouble generating insults try putting a microphone in a 2nd grade class room and sampling from there.

"If we already use it, it's not a suggestion"
I guess that's what peace meant to say

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

MWstudios1540220356728871