Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-20 19:07:10

peace

maxenergy giveawy/contest

the 200 max energy i  win from the contest will be given away in this lil contest (got in game permission from xen)

whatever you gotta do is submit a nice puzzle world
if you world rellys on having more then 1 player use the tag [multiplayer] i will then contact you on when i can tets the world wiht you and some othe rguys

you have till nov 10 to submit anything wolrd submitted after nov 10 23:59 dutch time (if im rihgt its GMT+1 not sure atleast daylight is affected by now) will not be voted

rewards: since i probably cant choose an world ill give 20 worlds that are good 10 max energy you can submit an exiting world if you want provide much information since if i do not understand whats goignon you mostliekly will not win provide the creators of the world (energy will be split evenly if 3 poele then the world owner gets 1 extra max energy for owning the world) i will porbably be an slow judge  so if you want to be a judge ask me if i trust you you can become one and you can discuss which worlds you like after im done wiht judging i will ask xen to tranfer the max energy to your acount be patient as i need to wait for his response

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2018-10-20 20:35:08

Ragloph
Website

Re: maxenergy giveawy/contest

Peace wrote:

the 200 max energy i  win from the contest will be given away in this lil contest (got in game permission from xen)

if you world rellys on having more then 1 player use the tag [multiplayer] i will then contact you on when i can tets the world wiht you and some othe rguys

you have till nov 10 to submit anything wolrd submitted after nov 10 23:59 dutch time (if im rihgt its GMT+1 not sure atleast daylight is affected by now) will not be voted

rewards: since i probably cant choose an world ill give 20 worlds that are good 10 max energy you can submit an exiting world if you want provide much information since if i do not understand whats goignon you mostliekly will not win provide the creators of the world (energy will be split evenly if 3 poele then the world owner gets 1 extra max energy for owning the world) i will porbably be an slow judge  so if you want to be a judge ask me if i trust you you can become one and you can discuss which worlds you like after im done wiht judging i will ask xen to tranfer the max energy to your acount be patient as i need to wait for his response

Peace wanted to write

Questions:

• May I submit more than 1 world?

• Can the same player win with different worlds?

• What will you do when there wont be 20 submitted worlds?

• Do you have Shift key on your keyboard?

<Raglpph>

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-10-20 22:43:00

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Can we submit a pre-existing world?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#4 2018-10-21 10:26:26

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

Can we submit a pre-existing world?

yes you can as i mentioned

peace.png

#5 2018-10-21 10:32:20

peace

Ragloph wrote:
Peace wrote:

Peace wanted to write

Questions:

• May I submit more than 1 world?        honestly its nowhere writen in my topic an di forgot you could do that btu i wont allow it it wont be fiar for others because you will haeve multiply chnaces

• Can the same player win with different worlds?  `liek any contest nope you cant be in multiply teams it woont be fair thus i say you have to mention the creators of the world if i find out youre in 2 'teams' then you can iwn btu wont get rewards (your team members can stillwin though or you coudl ask the owner of a world to not submit your name so i cna tknow it so you can still get rewards on the other team)

• What will you do when there wont be 20 submitted worlds? well i have 200 maxenergy to spend on this contest and i liked puzzel/switch system levels in ee theyre fun and i was like yeah i can do a winner wtih 100 a 2nd place tih 50 ect but i obv cant choose knowing my self i favorite a lot of these puzzel/switch worlds so then i decided to devide it in nice rewards i choose 20*10 ov i have to recnchnage the reward sif there are elss or MUCH more worlds this howver is my first contest helt (nad porb the last in the current version)

• Do you have Shift key on your keyboard?    yes.

ok let me answer these questions

peace.png

#6 2018-11-04 14:12:23

peace

bumb are people still intrested and makign worlds if not an dpipec submit his world which doesnt really fit in the thme he said but if hes th eonly one he migh twin th efull prize

peace.png

Wooted by:

#7 2018-11-04 17:31:09

Joeyc

you shouldn't of made preexisting worlds, puzzle creators are just gonna submit a real good one and get free energy with no effort

#8 2018-11-04 17:35:02

peace

tbu they did the effort in the past diddnt they?

peace.png

#9 2018-11-04 19:10:18

PTU
Formerly Pipec

That's DUMB, please no.

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#10 2018-11-04 22:12:46

Vitalijus
Website

Pipec wrote:

That's DUMB, please no.

Every single post that comes from peace is dumb

wn7I7Oa.png

#11 2018-11-04 22:38:44

Joeyc

Vitalijus wrote:
Pipec wrote:

That's DUMB, please no.

Every single post that comes from Vitalijus is dumb

Wooted by: (3)

#12 2018-11-04 23:12:53, last edited by Norwee (2018-11-05 00:05:19)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Joeyc wrote:
Vitalijus wrote:
Pipec wrote:

That's DUMB, please no.

Every single post that comes from Vitalijus is dumb

Every single post that-
Edit: realized i might get a ban from this so i’m just gonna say i think peace is a real nice fella instead.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#13 2018-11-05 01:39:22

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

my world is rule of three by kirisame crew (me and rocktheworld314, there's a forum post about it somewhere)

suddenly random sig change

#14 2018-11-05 02:19:12

Onjit
Website

my submission is all of whatter's levels

don't tell him i said this but i actually made all of those and he kindly hosts them for me

:.|:;

Wooted by:

rat

#15 2018-11-05 02:21:47

Kira

i would like to submit peace's worlds so I can adhere to the triple insta rule:

(insta win, insta bias, insta profit)

#16 2018-11-05 07:45:46

peace

Slabdrill wrote:

my world is rule of three by kirisame crew (me and rocktheworld314, there's a forum post about it somewhere)

you can submit that world here (ive played it a few itimes cant remeber winning it as its quite chlanaging

Onjit wrote:

my submission is all of whatter's levels

don't tell him i said this but i actually made all of those and he kindly hosts them for me

fuinny but i know you diddnt i know he did **** all alone hes pro at it tbh

Kira wrote:

i would like to submit peace's worlds so I can adhere to the triple insta rule:

(insta win, insta bias, insta profit)

yeah tbh my worlds arent best quality xD

peace.png

#17 2018-11-05 23:05:13

Joeyc

i advise yall to not participate, hes literally allowing worlds that people didn't even make and counting them. allowing people to get free energy with worlds they had made in the past already ready. dumb rules. idk how he got allowed to make this contest in the first place

#18 2018-11-05 23:10:07

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Because 200 useless max energy is apparently important enough to complain.

#19 2018-11-05 23:27:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

chill guys let peace have his contest
why y'all are so butthurt is beyond me, 1) just dont participate 2) max energy and gems suffer from inflation (like that in venezuela) as we get closer to EEU

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#20 2018-11-06 01:13:34

Onjit
Website

peace wrote:

fuinny but i know you diddnt i know he did **** all alone hes pro at it tbh

uh excuse me did you even ask him before you judge me???

I DIDN'T THINK SO

so rude

:.|:;

#21 2018-11-06 08:21:17

peace

Joeyc wrote:

i advise yall to not participate, hes literally allowing worlds that people didn't even make and counting them. allowing people to get free energy with worlds they had made in the past already ready. dumb rules. idk how he got allowed to make this contest in the first place

obv you need to own the world (or your crew) and not just a random world youve foudn whic isnt even from you or which you have never ever placed a block (need proof)

peace.png

#22 2018-11-06 13:22:05

Anatoly

Can I help judging

#23 2018-11-06 13:50:24

peace

Anatoly wrote:

Can I help judging

yeah thats fine all wporld submitted after nov 10 will no tbe judged so on 11th of nov. i will check this thread and mark all worlds that will get judged so we can judge them i will be a slow judge but more then 1 judge is always better since you may hav eother vieuw sof the worlds my contest doenst really have an 1st place winner i was thinkign of 20 times 10 energy but idk if i get 20 worlds so after nov 10th i have to check how many worlds and recalculate prizes ypou can contact me via forum pm and you can write there alos your judged worlds and opinions about them the most points obv. go to fun is th eworld fun to play is it a nice puzzle world the what fun means? thats up to you if oyu think fun is easy puzzle worlds then thats how you judge abotu fun some little poitns also go to art but i don trellly much on it oh an dmaby some points could go to creativity (just thought of it lol) maby the world isnt very fun btu very creative made or well idk oh and most contest give a lil bit of points fo rtheme so whatever you can do that as well but you dont need to us epoint system since there wont be a real winner (er well maby there will be if there are more or less then 20 worlds idk) for more questions you can pm me on forums

peace.png

Wooted by:

#24 2018-11-06 21:03:07

KirbyKareem

I have a world
It was with my old acc, but I lost it when I quit EE.
I-D = PW_NvguMLob0I
It's a moving ice puzzle. You're supposed to get the purple block onto all the yellow and green blocks. In the harder levels, there are black dots, if you hit them u die.

I hope i win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

VOKXwvt.png

#25 2018-11-06 21:26:32, last edited by peace (2018-11-06 21:28:12)

peace

KirbyKareem wrote:

I have a world
It was with my old acc, but I lost it when I quit EE.
I-D = PW_NvguMLob0I
It's a moving ice puzzle. You're supposed to get the purple block onto all the yellow and green blocks. In the harder levels, there are black dots, if you hit them u die.

I hope i win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

wait isn tthis whatters level that is no in PP2?

EDIT checked and it is nice try but this is not gonna win UNLESS you can proove ur whatter

peace.png

peace1542451767732265

Board footer