Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-08-22 12:56:44

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014
From: the void
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 587
Website

the different colored lucky grin hunt!

so, welcome to "the different colored lucky grin hunt!"!
basically, at different times of the day/week/month/year my pfp changes into a different color!
you're gonna get extremely lucky if you see them!
there are currently 4 different colored grinnys, one red, purple, yellow, and blue!

---HOW TO PLAY---
as i said, at different times of the day/week/month/year my pfp changes into a different color!
if you see them, screenshot it and post it here on this very post!
after that, you have to find the specific time it appears, and then you'll win the round!
no double posting, or guesses! only post if you're sure! your guess will be ignored if you double post after your original guess, until the next grin hunt!

---HINTS AND ROUND WINNERS---
green grin - normal, you won't get anything if you see him - he's an idiot btw
purple grin - CURRENT ROUND - you're pretty lucky if you see him for a whole minute! - either 5 or 6 2's, his timing is very specific! i guess he's the only thing that keeps us going in 2022...
red grin - he's similar to some other fox, but nonetheless you're still very lucky!!! - ????
yellow grin - weird, but pretty common, a bit lucky per say... - ????
blue grin - you must be insane to see him! you have the luck of a god! - ????

---TIPS---
they appear in my timezone, (GMT+3) aka romanian time
be very patient! and also very cautious!
the ????'s are for upcoming grins that i haven't revealed hints for yet!
these grins appear in discord too! that's a safer bet!

good luck!

Last edited by GreenyMix (2018-08-22 14:53:13)


(discord: GreenyMix └▄┘#5100 )

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2018-08-22 13:27:18

Andymakeer
Member
From: Nine-tails Vale
Joined: 2016-05-29
Posts: 262

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

what is pfp?


?type=online&name=andymaker
?type=energy&name=andymaker
?type=loginstreak&name=andymaker
?type=registered&name=andymaker

Offline

#3 2018-08-22 13:27:33

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,646
Website

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

Andymakeer wrote:

what is pfp?

profile picture


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

#4 2018-08-22 14:49:45

minam
Member
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 457

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

GreenyMix wrote:

so, welcome to "the different colored lucky grin hunt!"!
basically, at different times of the day/week/month/year my pfp changes into a different color!
you're gonna get extremely lucky if you see them!
there are currently 4 different colored grinnys, one red, purple, yellow, and blue!

---HOW TO PLAY---
as i said, at different times of the day/week/month/year my pfp changes into a different color!
if you see them, screenshot it and post it here on this very post!
after that, you have to find the specific time it appears, and then you'll win the round!
no double posting, or guesses! only post if you're sure! your guess will be ignored if you double post after your original guess, until the next grin hunt!

---HINTS AND ROUND WINNERS---
green grin - normal, you won't get anything if you see him - he's an idiot btw
purple grin - CURRENT ROUND - you're pretty lucky if you see him for a whole minute! - either 5 or 6 2's, his timing is very specific! i guess he's the only thing that keeps us going in 2022...
red grin - he's similar to some other fox, but nonetheless you're still very lucky!!! - ????
yellow grin - weird, but pretty common, a bit lucky per say... - ????
blue grin - you must be insane to see him! you have the luck of a god! - ????


good luck!
oh, and you may see him on discord too! that's a more safe bet...
p.s. the ????'s are for upcoming grins that i haven't revealed hints for yet!

You might want to rephrase/rethink this because timezones.


Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

Offline

#5 2018-08-22 14:53:29

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014
From: the void
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 587
Website

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

minam wrote:
GreenyMix wrote:

so, welcome to "the different colored lucky grin hunt!"!
basically, at different times of the day/week/month/year my pfp changes into a different color!
you're gonna get extremely lucky if you see them!
there are currently 4 different colored grinnys, one red, purple, yellow, and blue!

---HOW TO PLAY---
as i said, at different times of the day/week/month/year my pfp changes into a different color!
if you see them, screenshot it and post it here on this very post!
after that, you have to find the specific time it appears, and then you'll win the round!
no double posting, or guesses! only post if you're sure! your guess will be ignored if you double post after your original guess, until the next grin hunt!

---HINTS AND ROUND WINNERS---
green grin - normal, you won't get anything if you see him - he's an idiot btw
purple grin - CURRENT ROUND - you're pretty lucky if you see him for a whole minute! - either 5 or 6 2's, his timing is very specific! i guess he's the only thing that keeps us going in 2022...
red grin - he's similar to some other fox, but nonetheless you're still very lucky!!! - ????
yellow grin - weird, but pretty common, a bit lucky per say... - ????
blue grin - you must be insane to see him! you have the luck of a god! - ????


good luck!
oh, and you may see him on discord too! that's a more safe bet...
p.s. the ????'s are for upcoming grins that i haven't revealed hints for yet!

You might want to rephrase/rethink this because timezones.

shut the UP UP!!!!!!!!!
(fixed)


(discord: GreenyMix └▄┘#5100 )

Offline

#6 2018-08-22 16:23:25

BobRove
Member
From: Romania
Joined: 2016-09-03
Posts: 88

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

how do i delete someone else's thread


SIGNATURE.png

australian accent is a speech impediment

Offline

#7 2018-08-22 16:35:33

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,240

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

what prize do i get, if i found one

Offline

#8 2018-08-22 16:36:27

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014
From: the void
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 587
Website

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

EEJoranasc wrote:

what prize do i get, if i found one

luck, as i said!
every single grin gives it's own rank of luck!


(discord: GreenyMix └▄┘#5100 )

Offline

#9 2018-08-22 16:37:26

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,240

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

GreenyMix wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

what prize do i get, if i found one

luck, as i said!
every single grin gives it's own rank of luck!

luck/curse doesn't exist, it was a mere coincidence

Offline

#10 2018-08-22 16:39:38

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014
From: the void
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 587
Website

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

how do i delete someone's reply


(discord: GreenyMix └▄┘#5100 )

Offline

#11 2018-08-23 15:20:11

Daneeko
Member
From: EE Universe
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 1,967

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

alt+f4


undertale_box.png?text=%0Acolor%3Dhotpink%20%20%20%20%20%20YOU%20HAVE%20BEEN%20DESTROYED&box=undertale&boxcolor=hotpink&font=determination&asterisk=false&small=true wait what

Offline

#12 2018-10-17 22:15:29

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 461

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

sr for gravedigging, but it's the luck game and i found yellow grin :3
(that mean if it's a grin)
it's looks wried just like in the OP

Image

EDIT: it's not grin, it's a pumpkin :C
I thought i was so lucky, but still it's enough wried to name it yellow grin

Last edited by Trytu (2018-10-17 22:19:53)


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#13 2018-10-18 11:02:50

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014
From: the void
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 587
Website

Re: the different colored lucky grin hunt!

Trytu wrote:

sr for gravedigging, but it's the luck game and i found yellow grin :3
(that mean if it's a grin)
it's looks wried just like in the OP

EDIT: it's not grin, it's a pumpkin :C
I thought i was so lucky, but still it's enough wried to name it yellow grin

why are you still keeping this up, not nice >:[
the game is dead, i'm not the ooga booga grin (pumpking horserider grin for halloween)
well whatever i'm closing this

Last edited by GreenyMix (2018-10-18 11:04:21)


(discord: GreenyMix └▄┘#5100 )

Offline

GreenyMix1539856970728437

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1558305629.5491 - Generated in 0.046 seconds, 13 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.47 MiB (Peak: 1.66 MiB) ]