Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-15 01:57:43

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Dungeons, Monsters, and More! Happy Halloween!

Halloween is once again upon us! Now you can celebrate the scary season with all new limited time content:

blog-img-01.png

Welcome the new monsters! The strangely eager executioner, the grotesque gargoyle, and the banshee have made themselves guests at the energy shop.
Surrounding them is the dark dungeon. Masonry, barred windows, and hanging steel chains are dimly lit by eerie torches. A Zombie NPC has also crawled into the dungeon, so watch your head!

Make sure to get the limited items in season!

And now for a Halloween Bonus! Everyone who owns the Cave Backgrounds may notice three brand new shades in their collection!

blog-img-03.png

For crew builders, decorate your crew for the season! Three new Faceplates have been added to the crew shop: Full Moon, Spider Web, and the Castle! These items are permanent, so collect them at your convenience.

blog-img-04.png

~ TOOP ~

Thank you very much to TOOP, Who, Badoosh, and RavaTroll for preparing the majority of this update! This also completes our collection of Design Contest packs!

In addition to this epic update, we also have a sale on all Classic Halloween items in the shop, and both of the previous Halloween Campaigns are back! Don't worry if you've completed them though, as there may be a brand new campaign to complete the trilogy closer to the spooky day...

blog-img-05.png

Other more minor stuff:

• - Golden Easter Egg has had a graphical update! It has also been made owner-only.

• - Fixed a bug regarding winning a level after resetting the level.

• - Sawblade Aura has had a minor speed tweak.

• - Updated Halloween 1 and Halloween 2 Campaign Badges, as well as bringing them back for another year! Thanks to TOOP for updating the badges.

• - Fixed a display issue on the Campaigns tab where text was overlapping.

• - Campaign Save Time is now 100 hours.

• - Added remaining prize items for the Official Everybody Edits Tournament.

• - Faceplates now have updated better-looking names.

• - Added Grey Aura Color.

• - Updated many aspects of Everybody Edits to be more Halloweeny!

In addition to all of this, we welcome Tiralmo to staff! He's joined our Campaign Team and is already making great contributions!

~ The Everybody Edits Staff ~

Xenonetix_2.png

#2 2018-10-15 01:58:22, last edited by Guest. (2018-10-15 01:58:37)

Guest.

Re: Dungeons, Monsters, and More! Happy Halloween!

Hi I know I'm a prick but I'm happy with how this turned out and it was super fun to work with TOOP and Badoosh again

I guess this was more or less the most surprising update to ever come out of EE for multiple reasons so wew

I'll hang out in the update world for a while so come say hi and ask some questions if u want

Hope y’all enjoy our months of work

#3 2018-10-15 02:05:14

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

i like how grey aura is a minor thing

also, wow rip spamming gold egg everywhere

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by:

#4 2018-10-15 02:18:33

HeyNK

Cool update, I really like updates. Gets me really excited to play the game a bit.

Wooted by:

#5 2018-10-15 02:50:51

shadowda

i see the Halloween fence from 2015 is still not morphable into a full block of bars.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2018-10-15 04:33:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

that 2012-2018 Halloween pic looks hella cool and shows the progression of graphics design in this game
I take it, toop decided to lend a hand with a single update? Or are there more things that he'll be working on?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#7 2018-10-15 05:14:33

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

TaskManager wrote:

that 2012-2018 Halloween pic looks hella cool and shows the progression of graphics design in this game
I take it, toop decided to lend a hand with a single update? Or are there more things that he'll be working on?

As far as I'm aware, just for this update, because, and I quote:

TOOP wrote:

I love Halloween. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Xenonetix_2.png

Wooted by:

#8 2018-10-15 05:33:48

matthewapril15

I am confused is toop back or wa???

d0VbXxW.png?1

#9 2018-10-15 08:01:10

cpcrabs

cool beans update. like the new smileys and the block pack is neat. looks like there was a lot of effort put into it.

17 i think

Wooted by:

#10 2018-10-15 10:03:58, last edited by peace (2018-10-15 10:14:47)

peace

ncie update xeno ive checked and i hadnt done a singl eminigame in BTS2 yet so i thought i might a swell finish tech camp first and get its refill bough the pack and the aura with it zombie NPC shouldnt be limitted tho i mena after you go the first one ofc i mean what if oyu buy 10 zombie NPC's now and then after mid novemebr decide you want more?

EDIT: WAIT I DIDDNT KNEW ZOMBIE NPC CAN INFECT I NEED THIS BABY

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#11 2018-10-15 11:55:38, last edited by Nebula (2018-10-15 11:55:51)

Nebula

i wonder if toop is still active mmmmm

nice job working on update very hard, 4 members!

#12 2018-10-15 12:31:35

Guest.

Whirl wrote:

i wonder if toop is still active mmmmm

nice job working on update very hard, 4 members!

TOOP came back for this update only. Maybe we’ll return as a team soon, but other than that he’s not “active”

Wooted by:

#13 2018-10-15 13:15:57, last edited by Wizard2002 (2018-10-15 13:16:42)

Wizard2002

Awesome update! It's cool that Toop decided to help out with it too, made it even better <3

The Derpiest Wizard there ever was //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by: (2)

#14 2018-10-15 15:33:27

peace

Jet wrote:

Maybe we’ll return as a team soon

i cant rmeebr you were ever a staff memeber???

peace.png

#15 2018-10-15 15:35:45, last edited by MWstudios (2018-10-15 15:36:01)

MWstudios

Xenonetix wrote:

Campaign Save Time is now 100 hours.

Did you do that intentionally because I managed to afk in a campaign for two months straight
lol

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#16 2018-10-15 19:30:22

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

peace wrote:

ncie update xeno ive checked and i hadnt done a singl eminigame in BTS2 yet so i thought i might a swell finish tech camp first and get its refill bough the pack and the aura with it zombie NPC shouldnt be limitted tho i mena after you go the first one ofc i mean what if oyu buy 10 zombie NPC's now and then after mid novemebr decide you want more?

EDIT: WAIT I DIDDNT KNEW ZOMBIE NPC CAN INFECT I NEED THIS BABY

As with the other limited items, it'll be available in the Classic Store after November.

MWstudios wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

Did you do that intentionally because I managed to afk in a campaign for two months straight
lol

It was previously 72 hours. You can afk as long as you like, but the progress saved from the moment you last left the world will now last for 100 hours.

Xenonetix_2.png

#17 2018-10-15 19:37:38

azurepudding

This new pack's really looking great!  I like the different torch colors and the black chains.  Think we could get lighter gray versions of the decos tho to match the gray chains we've had for awhile?

I'm not too sure on these smileys.  Executioner might look better if completed covered and if the point was redone, the gargoyle looks too much like a bat edit, and banshee looks like it could pass as medusa/gorgon if it was a little less pale.

MWstudios wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

lol

Really...? I once afk'd in Endless Pain for 5 days or maybe a week and lost connection, and my progress wasn't saved as apparently worlds are "killed" after a certain time of being online I thought?

Azure2.png

#18 2018-10-15 20:15:41

peace

you shoudl really mention every morph and every detail as i did not know that zombie npc gives infite zombie

peace.png

#19 2018-10-15 20:23:56

MWstudios

azurepudding wrote:

This new pack's really looking great!  I like the different torch colors and the black chains.  Think we could get lighter gray versions of the decos tho to match the gray chains we've had for awhile?

I'm not too sure on these smileys.  Executioner might look better if completed covered and if the point was redone, the gargoyle looks too much like a bat edit, and banshee looks like it could pass as medusa/gorgon if it was a little less pale.

MWstudios wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

lol

Really...? I once afk'd in Endless Pain for 5 days or maybe a week and lost connection, and my progress wasn't saved as apparently worlds are "killed" after a certain time of being online I thought?

The trick is to not open the tab when you don't use it. It will stay there and won't depend too much on the server, therefore you can't lose connection.
Also, I use Perfect Loader so I disabled input to it, which maybe doesn't affect that too much, but at least it took less RAM (as I've been looking in task manager)
Then the record stopped when they made an update and my progress lost

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#20 2018-10-15 22:38:59

azurepudding

MWstudios wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

MWstudios wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

lol

The trick is to not open the tab when you don't use it. It will stay there and won't depend too much on the server, therefore you can't lose connection.
Also, I use Perfect Loader so I disabled input to it, which maybe doesn't affect that too much, but at least it took less RAM (as I've been looking in task manager)
Then the record stopped when they made an update and my progress lost

Actually if I remember correctly now, I don't think I lost connection- I actually refreshed the page cuz the lag was insane, but still it reset me.  Shortly before I did this a friend of me warned me to refresh before it times out or something, which I guess did happen.

Azure2.png

#21 2018-10-16 01:09:00

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

No new blocks or did I just miss it?

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#22 2018-10-16 03:23:30

azurepudding

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

No new blocks or did I just miss it?

You missed it

Azure2.png

#23 2018-10-16 05:39:03

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

So for the new blocks, how much does it cost?

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#24 2018-10-16 07:42:37

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Xenonetix wrote:

Halloween is once again upon us! Now you can celebrate the scary season with all new limited time content:

Welcome the new monsters! The strangely eager executioner, the grotesque gargoyle, and the banshee have made themselves guests at the energy shop.
Surrounding them is the dark dungeon. Masonry, barred windows, and hanging steel chains are dimly lit by eerie torches. A Zombie NPC has also crawled into the dungeon, so watch your head!

Make sure to get the limited items in season!

And now for a Halloween Bonus! Everyone who owns the Cave Backgrounds may notice three brand new shades in their collection!

For crew builders, decorate your crew for the season! Three new Faceplates have been added to the crew shop: Full Moon, Spider Web, and the Castle! These items are permanent, so collect them at your convenience.

~ TOOP ~

Thank you very much to TOOP, Who, Badoosh, and RavaTroll for preparing the majority of this update! This also completes our collection of Design Contest packs!

In addition to this epic update, we also have a sale on all Classic Halloween items in the shop, and both of the previous Halloween Campaigns are back! Don't worry if you've completed them though, as there may be a brand new campaign to complete the trilogy closer to the spooky day...

Other more minor stuff:

• - Golden Easter Egg has had a graphical update! It has also been made owner-only.

• - Fixed a bug regarding winning a level after resetting the level.

• - Sawblade Aura has had a minor speed tweak.

• - Updated Halloween 1 and Halloween 2 Campaign Badges, as well as bringing them back for another year! Thanks to TOOP for updating the badges.

• - Fixed a display issue on the Campaigns tab where text was overlapping.

• - Campaign Save Time is now 100 hours.

• - Added remaining prize items for the Official Everybody Edits Tournament.

• - Faceplates now have updated better-looking names.

• - Added Grey Aura Color.

• - Updated many aspects of Everybody Edits to be more Halloweeny!

In addition to all of this, we welcome Tiralmo to staff! He's joined our Campaign Team and is already making great contributions!

~ The Everybody Edits Staff ~

When do we get our prizes from the contest exactly?

#25 2018-10-16 16:03:21

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Kaleb wrote:

When do we get our prizes from the contest exactly?

After the tournament is over!

Xenonetix_2.png

Wooted by:
peace1539880801728492

Board footer