Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-06 12:50:10

Fairy
Banned

Change account date for free

The owner changed the date for my friend. I do not know the reason and what it is connected with. But I have evidence that supports the fact that you can change the date. (Possibly free). Let's get to it. Take for example, an account from 2018 and an account from 2011. If you have access to two of these accounts, you can ask to swap 2018 for 2011 (date, including month, minutes, year will be transferred to another account).

In this picture you can see the similarities between the first and second account.

Hidden text

Now I'll show you a picture a friend of mine gave me
that clearly says that the owner can change the date of the account

Hidden text

We conclude, you can change the date of the account for free, as xenonetix on the message does not say that you need to pay for the replacement date.
Xenonetix#0834

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 2018-10-06 12:57:13

cpcrabs

Re: Change account date for free

Profile Stats creation date is pretty faulty anyway; IIRC it takes the date and time of your computer when the account was created, so it's easy to exploit.

Also, I get you want to be like an infamous whistleblower or something, exposing all the staff's secrets and probably preparing to take down some corrupt corporations, but can we please stop with these posts. They serve no real purpose and are already getting old already.

17 i think

#3 2018-10-06 12:59:17, last edited by Fairy (2018-10-06 13:03:33)

Fairy
Banned

cpcrabs wrote:

Profile Stats creation date is pretty faulty anyway; IIRC it takes the date and time of your computer when the account was created, so it's easy to exploit.

Also, I get you want to be like an infamous whistleblower or something, exposing all the staff's secrets and probably preparing to take down some corrupt corporations, but can we please stop with these posts. They serve no real purpose and are already getting old already.

no way why would I do that. I'm just sharing information that no one else knew.
I'm not a kid, I get enough attention, so I'm not going to make myself *a Cool whistleblower who knows everything and tries to attract attention and create a group of fans*

EDIT: Administrators may hide it from other players, they don't want this allowed. So I want to share all this with others so they can change the date of the new account or ask for permission to the taken name without spending any money.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 2018-10-06 13:39:09

peace

akahaka wrote:

Administrators may hide it from other players, they don't want this allowed.

akahaka wrote:

So I want to share all this with others

akahaka wrote:

they don't want this allowed

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#5 2018-10-06 13:40:32

Jersa
Banned

akahaka wrote:

EDIT: Administrators may hide it from other players, they don't want this allowed. So I want to share all this with others so they can change the date of the new account or ask for permission to the taken name without spending any money.

I am pretty sure that If they wanted to keep such a "secret", they wouldn't tell a non-staff member (And specifically the one that shared one of the other "ultra secret" of the staff). What do you think you are? A savior or something for EE people?

Wooted by: (2)

#6 2018-10-06 13:45:50

XxAtillaxX

It isn't being hidden from anyone. I don't know if you've looked into the Bots & Programming forum but there's been many instances where people have provided tutorials on doing so, and explained it in detail.

In short, the timestamp from the website is predicated upon and originates entirely from a timestamp specified during registration. It can be "spoofed" by anyone, and many people have done so. It isn't exclusive to administrators. The only thing exclusive to administrators in this instance is giving your account beta.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (4)

#7 2018-10-10 22:56:47

KirbyKareem

akhka is not very trustworthy,

VOKXwvt.png

KirbyKareem1539208607727878

Board footer