Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2018-10-08 11:20:17

daneeko

Re: the EE forums hierarchy

TaskManager wrote:

>w< baka baka o3o uvu

Daneeko wrote:

add me >-,._<,,,<<<<

https://i.imgur.com/dm3Vbxg.png
are u happy

ya dis fine

UzI5nBc.png

#102 2018-10-08 13:18:26

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira wrote:

This is not enough to be classified as a "Hierarchy".
You see, a hierarchy is such a vast and complex term that no one will successfully define correctly.

How can you define one self status, on a forum/game?
What authority one does have on this forum?
Is being part of staff a form of power thus of higher authority?

By that logic, we are all on the same step, and the management team are one step ahead.
But you seem to rank the community based on their experience and age inside that community, in short - Age = Veterancy?

I don't think that makes any sense to be fair. My view on this whole ordeal is that there is no real hierarchy on this forum as we cannot define a legitimate form of power and influence, we can merely assume and class them approximately by one's feelings and thoughts.

So much wrong with this i don’t know where to begin... there is an hierarchy. All you "people" on the forums are merely insignificant playthings that exist solely for my amusement. The purpose of every piece of drama and bickering is designed for me to snicker at and occasionally fuel by lazily stretching out my hand to pull on the puppet strings that hold all of the elements together. All this pointless arguing about which user belongs to the supposed harmonious "hierarchy" of "elites" or whatever will continue for exactly as long as i require and no longer.
Oh you poor manipulable fools, HeyNK was merely the first to become my willing subject after days of careful wrangling. As you can see from my mark branded on his signature, the control is complete. It is the seal which all shall carry once i have taken over this forum in the upcoming great war that shall at last end the dominion of pompous maggots like Hummerz and Different, resulting in the final consolidation of my power.
Once i have deprived the forums from that deplorable Xenonetix while he pathetically begs for mercy on the ground. You shall all know what the hierarchy is. That is me in the center of the universe while all else hovers around it. For only when i have brought this new forum order that enforces the strength of will shall we finally live in peace.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#103 2018-10-08 14:10:08

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

You see, a hierarchy is such a vast and complex term that no one will successfully define correctly.

By that logic, we are all on the same step, and the management team are one step ahead.
But you seem to rank the community based on their experience and age inside that community, in short - Age = Veterancy?

I don't think that makes any sense to be fair. My view on this whole ordeal is that there is no real hierarchy on this forum as we cannot define a legitimate form of power and influence, we can merely assume and class them approximately by one's feelings and thoughts.

So much wrong with this i don’t know where to begin... there is an hierarchy. All you "people" on the forums are merely insignificant playthings that exist solely for my amusement. The purpose of every piece of drama and bickering is designed for me to snicker at and occasionally fuel by lazily stretching out my hand to pull on the puppet strings that hold all of the elements together. All this pointless arguing about which user belongs to the supposed harmonious "hierarchy" of "elites" or whatever will continue for exactly as long as i require and no longer.
Oh you poor manipulable fools, HeyNK was merely the first to become my willing subject after days of careful wrangling. As you can see from my mark branded on his signature, the control is complete. It is the seal which all shall carry once i have taken over this forum in the upcoming great war that shall at last end the dominion of pompous maggots like Hummerz and Different, resulting in the final consolidation of my power.
Once i have deprived the forums from that deplorable Xenonetix while he pathetically begs for mercy on the ground. You shall all know what the hierarchy is. That is me in the center of the universe while all else hovers around it. For only when i have brought this new forum order that enforces the strength of will shall we finally live in peace.

Stop trying to be Ipwner because you're not. "So much wrong in this I don't know where to begin" Quite grandiose coming from you after reading this whole bull****.

Wooted by:

#104 2018-10-08 15:00:38

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Haha Kira got mad.
:)

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (2)

#105 2018-10-08 16:27:51, last edited by daneeko (2018-10-08 16:27:59)

daneeko

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

can you please go commit

~NorwegianboyEE();

thanks

UzI5nBc.png

Wooted by:

#106 2018-10-09 01:50:48, last edited by Loganyoshi (2018-10-09 01:52:43)

Loganyoshi

Kira wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

Stop trying to be Ipwner because you're not. "So much wrong in this I don't know where to begin" Quite grandiose coming from you after reading this whole bull****.

And this is just one of Kira's fascinating critical observations in his new non-fictional drama, Norwegianboy Stop Trying to be like Ipwner by Kira Ninja. The book is currently on it's way of being published by Penguin Random House (PHR), and it would be helpful to see support from you guys! Thank you and have a good night.

#107 2018-10-09 01:56:45

HeyNK

*throws off shackles* now what nowegian boy? shouldn't have exposed your master plan so soon... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#108 2018-10-09 03:25:04

Loganyoshi

HeyNK wrote:

*throws off shackles* now what nowegian boy? shouldn't have exposed your master plan so soon... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Let's get him boys!!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Loganyoshi1539051904727759

Board footer