Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-26 17:51:26, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-05-26 20:44:49)

Jorc

SonyTV's childhood

wZcnbqf.png
Story of the legend SonyTV, also in childhood version!

That time when SonyTV was born, his mom leaving father TVSony and son SonyTV because she got massive depression in EE. And never come back. So father TVSony have no choise but to care SonyTV.
Gr20GHB.png
Also father need move to job to work, and SonyTV go to kindergarten. But suddenly... There is a car is speeding up and hitting TVSony and... Sadly... Father died.
ur7xSv1.png
SonyTV didn't know who is the culprit or murderer of father. He moves to house and lives almost 3 weeks. When there's a thing called tax ruining SonyTV's house. And he got kicked out! He is crying at street everyday without family,not even relative of father and mom. There's unexpected time. There is a guy...

The god.

The legend.

The CEO.

The saver.
kWJyreT.png
The almighty Benjaminsen! He is asking SonyTV some questions:
-Do you have family?-Benjaminsen asks.
-No... Father died today. And mom leaved us out before...-SonyTV answers.
-Ok, how about live my house? Yes, It's luxury place.-Benjaminsen asks.
-Omg, yes yes! I am new god sonytv.-SonyTV answers.
-What. The. F***. ok nvm u still small.-Benjaminsen get triggered and calming down.

When they moves to Benjaminsen's house. And it's pretty... Best! Also it's night already, so Benjaminsen takes a strange book called creepypasta's stories. SonyTV talking about it:
-Uh uh, Is it scary?-SonyTV is afraid and asks.
-Don't worry, It's not real.-Benjaminsen answers.
qzGTMwh.png
They are sitting in the chair and Benjaminsen starting to read:
-That night when someone invites friends to their sleepover to sleep! There is a friend that have a first letter: M. So yes, It's Mario123die7. When they are sleeping. There is a guy that is the current administrator of EE. The mrvoid. He moves to their sleepover magically. No one knows how he manages to break in with doors,windows locked. But then he sl**ghtered them brutally. No one survives at that time. Oh well it's completed! Go sleep now, Sony.
SonyTV get creeped out but calmed down at same time because it's not real.
At new day! He finally going to school! To learn EE's basic and much more! About what is hookjump,campaigns,friend list,crew rules. Pretty easy is it?
rI6840i.png
After period ended. SonyTV go to outside of school and hears screaming of a child. That SonyTV don't know him. So bully saying to guy:
-Your lol, i got maxied are noob noob! My meme is way better and it is: 1+1= fish! Why are you doing something stupid!!! NOBODY LIKES YOUR MEMES, HAHAHA!-Bully laughing.
-NO! THERE MIGHT BE SOMEONE THAT LIKES MY MEMES! BUT IDK WHAT IS IT! HOW ABOUT MAXIED GOT SMOKIED?!
-Lol!! More stupid! Congralutions, you are new world's stupid person!-Bully harrasing.
They are screaming about that conversation but don't worry! SonyTV trying to save him, and running like a super saiyan sonic's speed! Guy and bully sees to SonyTV running to them!
RH1t5sA.png
Bully can't dodge that, It's almost impossible! Also SonyTV WRECKED HIM! IN THE STOMACH. WITH BRUTAL MODE!
r6L8b4G.png
Bully got his teeth off after that brutal wreck! And running away and crying! SonyTV asks:
-Are you ok? These bullies are stupid nowadays. Also what's your name?-SonyTV asks.
-My name is Adolf J. Mysterion. Yes, I am german.-Mysterion answers.
-Uhh, Isn't that you know... WW2 germany dictator...-SonyTV talking about other stuff.
-UGH SHUT UP! EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT THAT EVERYDAY TO ME! Okay i calming down.-Mysterion is angry and calming down.
-Okay, let's be friends? Also hi, I am SonyTV.-SonyTV asks.
-Sure.-Mysterion answers.

They moving to class to learn useless things about EE. But suddenly, after that period. Teacher said to Sony and Mysterion to move to principal, and. Guess what? They got into principal office. Principal's name is: Martin Lrussell. He isn't mod at that day.
PRFldXI.png
Lrussell says:
-Thank you for coming. We will have a discussion. Why are you trying to make him cry? He is crying in free time and period too. So teacher sent him to my office room.
-But it's not our fau...-Mysterion says and someone is interrupting him.
-You and stupid fox trying to bully me and making me cry!-Bully explained a lie.
-But! You ly...-SonyTV tells the truth and again, someone interrupting him.
-No answering you kids expect you ninja! You get 1 week suspension, because you bullied him together and bothering our discussion!-Lrussell is angry, and gave them suspension.
Sony,Mysterion and a bully leaves. And bully says the last message:
-HA! You both are wrecked! Revenge is success! Mysterion, be happy that you making c*n*er memes! And SonyTV. You don't have friends, what a b*mmer! I have a father that is working as assass... Oh I need to go home.-Bully harassing to them and leaves quickly!
-Ugh... This bully is troublesome. Do you agree?-Mysterion asks.
-I think yes! I will wreck him again someday.-SonyTV answers and hoping.
-What's your telephone number?-Mysterion asks.
-But I don't have telephone, I AM CHILD!!!!! Ok i will tell my old telephone from 20th century. No, it's not nokia. And number is blah blah blah.-SonyTV answers.
-Thanks!-Mysterion thanking him.

At that weekend, Mysterion calling SonyTV during afternoon. Mysterion says:
-Hello Sony! How is you? Ugh my grammar is bad.-Mysterion asks.
-Lol!! Hi, I'm bored.-SonyTV answers.
-Okay, maybe come to my house for sleepover? I'm home alone. It's pretty big house!-Mysterion asks.
-Omg really? I can go! Benjaminsen let me to do whatever i want!-SonyTV asks.
-Yes! It's pretty good news!-Mysterion answers.
Sonytv moves to his house, but that street is somewhat creepy. But whatever. Mysterion opening door after Sonytv knock the door and greeting:
-Guten tag, Sony.-Mysterion greeting.
-What is that? Some words from other planet? omg u alien.-SonyTV asks.
-Lol, it's german. Ok let's go play some games. And then sleep together! How is that?-Mysterion asks.
-Pretty fun!-SonyTV answers glad.

They are playing some boring games as: UNO,Monopoly and other! And they starting to sleep.
xMdFz8y.png
Also something wrong with that sound, what is that? A foot? We don't know. There is a guy that working as assassin trying to murder someone. Who knows?
VnMOtE9.png
He manages to open door but accidentaly touched vase and it falling down. An assassin trying to crunch and take vase away. But that is loud one! SonyTV wakes up again,sees assassin and says:
-OMG! WHO ARE YOU!??-Sonytv screaming.
-Haha, you didn't made it... *takes knife* *stabs Mysterion many times*
gdxY0Nr.png
-NOO! I SHOULD GO TO HIDE!-SonyTV says to brain.
He founds something weapon thingy. Oh yes! It is a pistol!
-Time to kill that fox. FOX! I think, I KILLED YOUR FATHER. IT'S TVSONY!-An assassin screaming.
-Omg... *He gets traumatized* How dare you... KILL MY FATHER? YOU ARE DEFINTELY NINJA'S FATHER! HE SAID THAT FATHER IS WORKING ASSASSIN! AND YOU ARE MRVOID!! *Shoots assassin*-SonyTV got traumatized and raging.
RdW0n9K.png
-How did you kno...*get shooted*
SonyTV calling 911 and explained about that situation. And he leaves house away.

*After 1 week*

SonyTV moves to Mysterion's graveyard. He felt sad about his death. Sonytv says last,long message:
-Mysterion... You were my friend 2 or 1 week ago... I'm sorry about that, I killed culprit of your... How about, I will make myself new god of EE..? Ok nevermind, I want become sonic looky... I want you to see my future, but why you can't?! Pls don't die... DONT DIE!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!-SonyTV crying.
-B...Y...E...-Ghost Mysterion's last message to him.
jeQ0VfX.png

So that's the story about SonyTV's childhood. It's pretty horrible and pretty sad about his past. Did you encountered like this past? If so, then feel sorry about that. Anyway good luck for your life!

*NOTE: This is last sonytv's story, I won't create more SonyTV story. That's because there is some people that hating him for some reasons. Don't hate me for that, I worked so hard for this. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad *

#2 2017-05-26 17:54:08

Nebula

Re: SonyTV's childhood

it sucks
okay bye

Wooted by:

#3 2017-05-26 18:03:46

Jorc

Whirl wrote:

it sucks
okay bye

>And didn't read full of story
>A hater of sonytv

ok

Wooted by:

#4 2017-05-26 18:06:37

Nebula

EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:

it sucks
okay bye

>A hater of sonytv

ok

why does everyone care about soniiiety

#5 2017-05-26 18:07:52

Jorc

Whirl wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:

it sucks
okay bye

>A hater of sonytv

ok

Because he is the god

if you dont like him, don't talk to him or ignore him. It's easy.

Wooted by:

#6 2017-05-26 18:12:34

Nebula

EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:

it sucks
okay bye

>A hater of sonytv

ok

Because he is the god

meh

he is just a newbie

deal with it

#7 2017-05-26 18:23:02, last edited by Jorc (2017-05-26 18:25:28)

Jorc

Whirl wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:

it sucks
okay bye

>A hater of sonytv

ok

Because he is the god

meh

he is just a newbie

deal with it

lS7pZJ1.png j4qvCWU.png
Newbie = new at game (less than 5 months starting to play a new game = newbie). God = He's best person

Wooted by:

#8 2017-05-26 18:37:08

Nebula

EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

>A hater of sonytv

ok

Because he is the god

meh

he is just a newbie

deal with it

http://i.imgur.com/lS7pZJ1.png http://i.imgur.com/j4qvCWU.png
Newbie = new at game (less than 5 months starting to play a new game = newbie). God = He's best person

silly...
I has never knew about him, and?

#9 2017-05-26 18:37:40, last edited by Jorc (2017-05-26 18:38:49)

Jorc

Whirl wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:

Because he is the god

meh

he is just a newbie

deal with it

silly...

everyone knows expect you :^)

You talking about wrong discussion too.

Wooted by:

#10 2017-05-26 18:39:22

Nebula

EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:
Whirl wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

Because he is the god

meh

he is just a newbie

deal with it

silly...

everyone knows expect you :^)

okay im not gonna discuss about that quote

and im gonna be warned by some forum staff woops

#11 2017-05-26 19:31:39

capasha

How can this story not be bullying? I mean talk about his father that he dies in a car accident. I can't say that this story is anything good for him.
But I guess the most people that "like" sonytv is just using sarcasm like the rest does. I know who sonytv is and I think he wont be more happier with this so called fun story.

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2017-05-26 19:39:09

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

capasha wrote:

How can this story not be bullying? I mean talk about his father that he dies in a car accident. I can't say that this story is anything good for him.
But I guess the most people that "like" sonytv is just using sarcasm like the rest does. I know who sonytv is and I think he wont be more happier with this so called fun story.

I called out the ironic soniiiety praise a long time ago, but unsurprisingly the responses were ignoring my point and continuing to build the echo chamber.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#13 2017-05-26 20:07:27, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-05-26 21:17:27)

hummerz5

originally locked this thread

but I guess generally the past accepts this

so moving to Creative

this is a good point.

#14 2018-09-29 01:23:52

soniiiety

well it isnt bulling if jorc doesnt mean it, i mean if itd a story its not real.

hummerz you should read revendge sonytv and you will know what i mean.

becuase it referances what happened when i joined the forums n stuff unless you still remember? etc

#15 2018-09-29 01:26:08

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

SonyTV is rising once and for all...

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

Wooted by:

#16 2018-09-29 01:37:31

HeyNK

I didn't read this post but when will different 55 start banning people for making similar threads again? This is really hurting my ability to engage in civil discussion.

#17 2018-09-29 01:47:31

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

HeyNK wrote:

I didn't read this post but when will different 55 start banning people for making similar threads again? This is really hurting my ability to engage in civil discussion.

The forums will be essentially empty if diff did that.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
#Joe Griffin
Signature

#18 2018-09-29 03:01:49

soniiiety

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

i agree with iliketofuujoe

#19 2018-09-29 03:03:02

Freckleface

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

Agreed

F

#20 2018-09-29 03:07:57

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Freckleface wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

Agreed

yep

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#21 2018-09-29 03:15:38

soniiiety

we need more people like jorc who canmake a good story, and to make ee great again,eeu if and when it comes, hopefully it doesnt turn into what ee used to be etc

Wooted by:

#22 2018-09-29 03:31:14

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

soniiiety wrote:

we need more people like jorc who canmake a good story, and to make ee great again,eeu if and when it comes, hopefully it doesnt turn into what ee used to be etc

We need more good.stories yeah

#Joe Griffin
Signature

Wooted by:

#23 2018-09-29 09:15:50

daneeko

again, what kind of fu'n joke is this that im missing????

UzI5nBc.png

daneeko1538208950726431

Board footer