Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-23 05:23:10

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

The Tower Domination

THE TOWER DOMINATION

3I4FNKH.png

Welcome to the F~:uture

World ID: PWkE1F8dAycUI - Play!

The Tower® Domination is the 13th, 14th, and 15th installment to The Tower® franchise. You must conquer the evil limbless dagron in your quest to conquer the skies and dominate The Tower®s

On your quest, you will discover 3 unique, innovative, glorious, incredible towers. These stunning, beautiful wonders are as follows:

• The Tower® 13 - Industrial Skyscraper: Navigate the treacherous minigames as you scale this metallic beast.

• The Tower® 14 - Dot Keep: Float through the carefully crafted minigames, with never before seen dot only concepts!

• The Tower® 15 - Portal Pillar: This ancient tower has a modern twist - use the futuristic teleportation devices to zip across the challenges!

Once you conquer the three towers, you must face the dagron. Activate the Epic Orbs of Ultimate Energy within 90 seconds to activate a Super Ultra Mega Death Beam to slay the dagron once and for all and dominate The Towers®

Credits

• Thuggishprune

• Kirby

• Pingohits

• Tiralmo

• Kiraninja

• Jawapa

• Bimps

• Master1

• Onjit

• Talon

• Slabdrill

• Idylliccomfort

• Freckleface

• Lictor

• Musicman

• iPwner

• Unau

• SmittyW

• 21Twelve

And last but not least

• Habbogame, it wouldn't have been possible without you <3

~:u

#2 2018-09-23 05:27:13

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: The Tower Domination

took you long enough

suddenly random sig change

#3 2018-09-23 05:35:35, last edited by Enurp (2018-09-23 05:58:54)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

World Update

Update 1.1.1.1.1. Removed God Block from start of map

EDIT: Update 1.1.1.1.3. Discovered that Update 1.1.1.1.2. is missing

EDIT: Update 1.1.1.1.4. Removed random death block from the sky

EDIT: Update 1.1.1.1.5. Told the Dagron a funny joke and he kinda weezed like he was laughing ~:u

EDIT: Update 1.1.1.1.6. Changed some Backgrounds because we didn't like them

EDIT: Update 1.1.1.1.7. Changed the word "Dragon" in Update 1.1.1.1.5. to be "Dagron"

EDIT: Update 4.2.0.6.9. Added the Green Decoration

Have Fun!

#4 2018-09-23 05:38:38

minam

Why didn't you inform us of this two weeks ago? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

#5 2018-09-23 05:48:09

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

minam wrote:

Why didn't you inform us of this two weeks ago? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Because good levels don't need cringey hype to make it good

#6 2018-09-23 06:00:50

Onjit
Website

kcitp

:.|:;

#7 2018-09-23 06:07:40

HeyNK

Enurp wrote:

Uh, speak for yourself. As a non-player who only spectates and browses the forum, "cringey hype" is how I judge a level because it's the only form of content I can consume myself and really appreciate.

Wooted by:

#8 2018-09-23 06:20:30

Onjit
Website

Enurp wrote:

What the **** did you just **** say about me, mate? I'll have you know I graduated top of my team in my local Rotary Club, and I've been involved in numerous sausage sizzles in front of Bunnings, and I have over 300 confirmed snags. I am trained in grilled onion warfare and I'm the top snag turner in the entire charity barbecue scene. You are nothing to me but just another sanga. I will put your beef sausage in a plain slice of white bread with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of elderly ladies across the Rotary and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the snagsanga, maggot. The snagsanga that sates the pathetic little thing you call your hunger. You're **** dead, kid. I can snag anywhere, anytime, and I can improve your snag in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bottle of tomato sauce. Not only am I extensively trained in grilling onions, but I have access to the entire arsenal of condiments and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable snag off the face of this Saturday morning, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will snag fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're **** dead, despacito.

#9 2018-09-23 06:21:17

Beardlicker

Onjit wrote:
Enurp wrote:

What the **** did you just **** say about me, mate? I'll have you know I graduated top of my team in my local Rotary Club, and I've been involved in numerous sausage sizzles in front of Bunnings, and I have over 300 confirmed snags. I am trained in grilled onion warfare and I'm the top snag turner in the entire charity barbecue scene. You are nothing to me but just another sanga. I will put your beef sausage in a plain slice of white bread with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of elderly ladies across the Rotary and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the snagsanga, maggot. The snagsanga that sates the pathetic little thing you call your hunger. You're **** dead, kid. I can snag anywhere, anytime, and I can improve your snag in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bottle of tomato sauce. Not only am I extensively trained in grilling onions, but I have access to the entire arsenal of condiments and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable snag off the face of this Saturday morning, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will snag fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're **** dead, despacito.

bRO where's your SANGAS

despacito

I am ashamed to call myself a gamer. I do not want to live on this planet anymore.

#10 2018-09-23 06:21:33

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Onjit wrote:
Enurp wrote:

lol

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

Wooted by:

#11 2018-09-23 10:53:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Did all of these people on the credits actually participate in creation of the level

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#12 2018-09-23 11:23:51

Onjit
Website

TaskManager wrote:

Did all of these people on the credits actually participate in creation of the level

yes

#13 2018-09-23 11:32:53

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Onjit wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

yes

That's a lot of people

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#14 2018-09-23 16:24:39

Freckleface

TaskManager wrote:
Onjit wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

yes

That's a lot of people

yes

F

#15 2018-09-23 18:15:07

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

World Update

Update 1.0.1. Our Ego has grown exponentially since making this level and has reached a point where basic communications with others makes them want to vomit
Update 1.0.1.1.1.1.1. Filed a Copyright claim against Habbogame for his unlicensed use of the Title "Tower Domination"

Wooted by:

#16 2018-09-23 19:10:33

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

TaskManager wrote:

no habbogame didnt

suddenly random sig change

#17 2018-09-25 06:45:49

Master1

Nice job on the level HG this is the best tower yet!!!

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Master11537854349725966

Board footer