Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-11 08:00:14

Nexus221
Website

Multiplee minimaps in one world

You can now make your own minimaps.

Firstly. There is a main minimap, which is the full minimap. Like whole world. (The minimap we got rn)

Secondly. You can make your own minimap by selecting the region with an action block, and changing the id of that action block, for example 1.
If someone touches enable minimap action block with id 1, then another minimap button will appear down near the settings button.
Maximum amount of minimaps is 3-5.

Thirdly. Owner can disable the main minimap, or enable it. Also, there should be a disable minimap action block.

Idfk if i explained it well but this is how it works.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-08-11 10:00:02

peace

Re: Multiplee minimaps in one world

Nexus221 wrote:

You can now make your own minimaps.

Firstly. There is a main minimap, which is the full minimap. Like whole world. (The minimap we got rn)

Secondly. You can make your own minimap by selecting the region with an action block, and changing the id of that action block, for example 1.
If someone touches enable minimap action block with id 1, then another minimap button will appear down near the settings button.
Maximum amount of minimaps is 3-5.

Thirdly. Owner can disable the main minimap, or enable it. Also, there should be a disable minimap action block.

Idfk if i explained it well but this is how it works.

you mean wiht minimap blockselecting an area of minimap you want to show to players? whereas defualt if whole map? nice im in

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2018-08-11 11:38:45

minam

Can be done with imgur.

Isn't this eggciting?
ZWfJa.gif07acp.gif

#4 2018-08-11 17:35:05

Pingohits
Banned

minam wrote:

Can be done with imgur.

Photo manipulation is a useless objective. What are you going to do, paste the links in signs?

I don't think you understand what suggestions are. Like in every other topic, you refer the OP to an impractical alternative, one that is not preferable when compared to the main topic. I'm not sure how your comments help at all.

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (4)
Pingohits1534005305719027

Board footer