Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-06 17:06:09

Anatoly

Create your disclaimer longer then in the post above

DISCLAIMER: While the following post may appear at first glance to be unrelated to the thread at hand, upon further inspection it should be plain to see that it is merely a parody of the very nature of online communication as a whole. Furthermore, this [image/gif/text/audio/video] may not be inherently indicative of the substance of the discussion seen prior in this thread, but should still be regarded with the same artistic integrity of precedents in this medium. Despite initially appearing to be without merit, this [image/gif/text/audio/video] is intended to be construed as a statement [adhering to/refuting] the common parlance seen in this community, through which greater understanding and introspection can be achieved. Ergo, the following post should be given the consideration that it deserves, and the deeper intentions of the individual(s) who crafted the following [image/gif/text/audio/video] will be rectified for their efforts. Any attempt to refuse entry the following [image/gif/text/audio/video] should be regarded as an affront to liberty and the notion of free thought. Such individuals who would contemplate taking such actions should be deemed fierce enemies to all that we hold sacred, and subsequently banished to the deepest depths of Hades.

Wooted by:

PTU

#2 2018-08-06 17:26:28, last edited by MWstudios (2018-08-06 17:27:05)

MWstudios

Re: Create your disclaimer longer then in the post above

No, I just can't.
I'll never make a disclaimer longer than this…

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#3 2018-08-07 04:29:56

hummerz5

Re: Create your disclaimer longer then in the post above