Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-13 02:18:10

soniiiety

the truth about my threads

kira told me to do these crazy thread that were meant to be funny.

and no I am not better at typing.

we thought it would be fun that I should change charector/personality.

didn't work just got people anoyyed and was very weird.

prune and people on discord already knew who it was telling me things.

and now prune or any of the members who knew about this was telling everyone on forums or on discord.

the other thing that is weird, that people don't like to view my threads if I subscribe to them.

I am really bad at making threads because im not a pro ✍ at ✍㋛

☯  ☣ ☢☮ ❤

#2 2018-07-13 02:38:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: the truth about my threads

The first one was kinda funny-ish. But you really should have stopped after the first one. That last one was...

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#3 2018-07-13 02:42:56

Bimps

stop being el gullible please

#4 2018-07-13 02:44:17

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Could you explain why? (If that's okay for you.)

"𝓗𝓘𝓖𝓗 𝓠𝓤𝓐𝓛𝓘𝓣𝓨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent ¯\_(º_o)_/¯
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

Wooted by:

#5 2018-07-13 02:47:21

some woman

Hey, he can't get banned for **** if it's not on his account

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#6 2018-07-13 03:27:11

soniiiety

I AM not stupid, I know everyone understands me. I DO make sense, IM not the one who thinks they are always right and that there is only 1 type of personalitys. people are diffrent, you will hate people and even not like people from all across the word, there will always be somone like me you have to deal with it, else what happens if one day at your job you get fired or that somone is like me or like someone you don't like.

YOU'RE the one with no understanding, you don't have sense. you can't even have an open mind, if you find somthing new and you don't know about it you go all like a bullie at school and are like"woah that person is so weird I don't want to be like them I want to be be cool and better than they are"

I know you under what I am saying I do make I do know what i am saying your just choosing not too.

you can be better than them and this. you don't have to be one minded hard hearted.

there is no reason to act like  low life gang member, who wants to insult and pretend that they don't have autism, people who say I am using autism as an excuse?

that is wrong, you know nothing about what it is, you only think it what dumb people get those

prune,bimps, and maybe I forgot somone as well are the ones causing their problems.

Wooted by:

rat

#7 2018-07-13 03:49:18

Bimps

soniiiety wrote:

I AM not stupid, I know everyone understands me. I DO make sense, IM not the one who thinks they are always right and that there is only 1 type of personalitys. people are diffrent, you will hate people and even not like people from all across the word, there will always be somone like me you have to deal with it, else what happens if one day at your job you get fired or that somone is like me or like someone you don't like.

YOU'RE the one with no understanding, you don't have sense. you can't even have an open mind, if you find somthing new and you don't know about it you go all like a bullie at school and are like"woah that person is so weird I don't want to be like them I want to be be cool and better than they are"

I know you under what I am saying I do make I do know what i am saying your just choosing not too.

you can be better than them and this. you don't have to be one minded hard hearted.

there is no reason to act like  low life gang member, who wants to insult and pretend that they don't have autism, people who say I am using autism as an excuse?

that is wrong, you know nothing about what it is, you only think it what dumb people get those

prune,bimps, and maybe I forgot somone as well are the ones causing their problems.

WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU
WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU
WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU
WE
DO
NOT
UNDER
STAND
YOU
GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

Wooted by: (3)

#8 2018-07-13 03:54:44

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Nobody can understand you.

The fact when you do something that **** us off and you immediately say "sorry it's my autism haha jokes" is such a **** move.

Just stop. Please get some actual help.

Wooted by:

#9 2018-07-13 04:13:07

Guest.

just stop this please

stop taking advantage of soniiiety for your dumb memes

Enurp wrote:

"sorry it's my autism haha jokes"

soniiiety, stop whatever this is, and stop making these meme posts or allowing them to happen

shame on all of you

#10 2018-07-13 04:14:17

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

soniiiety wrote:

I AM not stupid, I know everyone understands me. I DO make sense,

No, not everyone does. Most of your messages are nonsensical.

soniiiety wrote:

IM not the one who thinks they are always right and that there is only 1 type of personalitys. people are diffrent, you will hate people and even not like people from all across the word, there will always be somone like me you have to deal with it, else what happens if one day at your job you get fired or that somone is like me or like someone you don't like.

No one has to like you. Having autism doesn't mean everyone has to like you, and it's definitely not an excuse to do dumb ****.

soniiiety wrote:

This is a perfect example of the incomprehensible **** you spew.

Discord: jawp#5123

#11 2018-07-13 04:17:40

Anak

mrjawapa wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

"I know you under[stand] what I am saying, I do make [sense], I do know what I am saying, you're just choosing not to."

Hate to be a "translator" but honestly it's not that difficult to understand. I'm not gonna delve into the whole politics of the situation but I think people here blow things out of proportion often and don't give anyone the time of day. Most problems here esp this thread could probably be solved by being patient and willing to understand others.

#12 2018-07-13 04:22:36

soniiiety

mrjawapa wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

I AM not stupid, I know everyone understands me. I DO make sense,

No, not everyone does. Most of your messages are nonsensical.

soniiiety wrote:

IM not the one who thinks they are always right and that there is only 1 type of personalitys. people are diffrent, you will hate people and even not like people from all across the word, there will always be somone like me you have to deal with it, else what happens if one day at your job you get fired or that somone is like me or like someone you don't like.

No one has to like you. Having autism doesn't mean everyone has to like you, and it's definitely not an excuse to do dumb ****.

soniiiety wrote:

NO I don't think so mr jawwapa, I thought you wanted to be friends on discord? now i don't know, that you all do understand. its not like im speaking in L33ch sp33ch m8 mlg 360
I don't use noob talking like on roblox, every site and community i been to they have had no problem with the way i am and the way and who I am
Jet wrote:

just stop this please

Enurp wrote:

soniiiety, stop whatever this is, and stop making these meme posts or allowing them to happen

shame on all of you

im not memeing any more, that was kiras idea, i stoped, I am not allowing it to happen, they are doing it.

#13 2018-07-13 04:34:48

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

am i missing something here? did i miss the other topics? this is just like 13 reasons why all over again.

Wooted by:

#14 2018-07-13 04:36:18

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Jet wrote:

just stop this please

Enurp wrote:

shame on all of you

Congrats for ignoring literally everything. 1 person was **** with him, everyone else was tired of his ****. But please act like you're better than all of US IM SO CLOSE PLEASE.

Wooted by: (3)

#15 2018-07-13 04:38:30, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-07-13 05:03:58)

hummerz5

I'm not sure this is going anywhere. We've already begun and failed to finish a discussion about the incomprehensibility of certain users' discourse on the forums somewhere else. This is converging on that discussion with the added undertone of directness that at times resembles hostility (or, given that we're just using text, rudeness).

I think the intent of this topic, to explain what happened with the other topics, has been achieved. Anything further will be unnecessarily incendiary.

There's not much sense in having a topic where you gang up to call someone annoying; this clearly is spilling over from somewhere else, probably Discord. At least in the other topic you addressed the resulting complaint without attacking the person.

Wooted by: (4)
hummerz51531453110714061

Board footer