Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-11 08:40:57

soniiiety

Fat People

Hi, I am fat Mona Lisa.

It has come to my concern that, fat people in America are becoming an issue. An extremely big issue. Granted, fat people are useless to society since they cannot possibly leave their house without the help of a crane. I managed to leave my house once, when the intergalactic aliens abducted my house to oblivion. Thanks god we had insurance. At least they didn't take the burgers in the fridge, now that'd have awoken my inner demon.

If you look at the statistics, 1/3 of the Americans can be considered obese, which makes them unable to be useful in society (other than picking up the phone ordering an OBB (one big burger), thus giving work to delivery people).

Now fat Mona Lisa, you're pointing out fat people, but aren't you fat yourself?

Indeed so. I am fat. I am extremely obese. So obese that you would drown in me, I am a living Kraken. So obese that I look like an ufo, the same ufo that abducted my previous house. But this is not the subject of this thread, the PURPOSE of this thread.

I want to help America, I want to help the fat people, the obese one, the thick people. I know you lots, do not wish to becoming that big, huge and fat, and It is my duty, as fat Mona Lisa to help the people of this world. I want to have a purpose in life, I want to be the savior of the fat, the huge and the massive. The bigger you are, the bigger my concern is.

I'm going to leave my personal detail here, so if you wish to be helped do not hesitate to contact me, I for one am, the (FML) Fat Mona Lisa, and the destined savior of the people.

Thank you for listening to me.

Fat Mona Lisa

#2 2018-07-11 09:12:59

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Fat People

I’ve never met a fat mona before. Usually they just pant because they’re out of breath.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#3 2018-07-11 09:58:54

Onjit
Website

at least this way zenron's nonsense is contained to a few separate threads rather than everywhere

allows for a much more efficient sony intake

thanks

:.|:;

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2018-07-11 13:42:12

Nebula

What happended with soniiiety? He reformed from his original look to voodoo master, and then to fat mona lisa. Maybe stop already reforming into somebody else too much?

Wooted by:

#5 2018-07-11 15:52:14

Guest.

Whirl wrote:

Maybe stop already reforming into somebody else too much?

practice what you preach lmfao

Wooted by:

#6 2018-07-11 15:53:54

hummerz5

I'd quite appreciate it if you'd stop posting what kira apparently asks you to post.

hummerz51531320834713871

Board footer