Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-03 10:27:53

Myst

3rd world war - Who is gonna start the war?

I think Trump is gonna start the 3rd world war because he's nuts.

What do you think about the 3rd world war? Who's gonna start the war?

#2 2018-07-03 10:37:03

Yu

Re: 3rd world war - Who is gonna start the war?

Donald enjoys being acquainted to enigmatic supremists--like Kim Jong-Un.

I doubt he'll start a world war--if anything, a trade war.

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-07-03 11:40:03

Anatoly

Obvious not trump. Seriously.

I think more like a religious world war in the area of Israel (or better said in Jerusalem)

#4 2018-07-03 12:05:05

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I’ll place my bets on the south China sea, probably an Chinese invasion of Taiwan would trigger WW3. But i also find it unlikely. However if WW3 DOES happen then it’s most likely there.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#5 2018-07-03 12:29:59

Anatoly

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I’ll place my bets on the south China sea, probably an Chinese invasion of Taiwan would trigger WW3. But i also find it unlikely. However if WW3 DOES happen then it’s most likely there.

Ww3?

More like Nw1 = Nuclear war 1 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 2018-07-03 12:50:02

Raphe9000

Russia, China, the Koreas, the United States, and most of the middle east are all capable of starting it tbh

#7 2018-07-03 13:23:42

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Nah, none of the superpowers want a world war, and North Korea probably understands that if it tried something, South Korea might become an island.

Maybe the Middle East. There’s nothing like religious fanaticism to override any rational thought.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#8 2018-07-03 13:41:49

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I believe it could be USA & NATO vs Russia & China
The war could be caused by middle East conflicts, most likely

Anatoly wrote:

I think more like a religious world war in the area of Israel (or better said in Jerusalem)

Anatoly wrote:

a religious world war in the area of Israel

Anatoly wrote:

world war

Anatoly wrote:

in the area

Bruv u alright?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#9 2018-07-03 13:54:04

Jorc

It's possible that world war 3 won't start any soon, and there will be probably other wars like middle eastern war and stuff like that

i don't see usa, russia,china and north korea having conflict together, maybe they will in near future.

#10 2018-07-03 14:08:24

Kira

Trewidgeawig is going to land some bombing groomers on that one big anus, it will have a dominos pizza effect, it's gonna be hoever when mirin squad and the octo autists will use Gabrielfernandezasilva as bait to lure them into one BIG gigantic anus WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE I AM

#11 2018-07-03 14:46:21

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira wrote:

Trewidgeawig is going to land some bombing groomers on that one big anus, it will have a dominos pizza effect, it's gonna be hoever when mirin squad and the octo autists will use Gabrielfernandezasilva as bait to lure them into one BIG gigantic anus WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE I AM

i just chugged an 300 ml bottle of sake 3 hours ago and i still don't see how that could be funny.

Wooted by:

#12 2018-07-03 16:43:33

hummerz5

excluding Kira's contribution, this topic has the overtones of a nice debate thread

moved

#13 2018-07-03 17:11:11

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Us humans.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#14 2018-07-03 18:39:18

Ratburntro44
Website

Tomahawk wrote:

Nah, none of the superpowers want a world war, and North Korea probably understands that if it tried something, South Korea might become an island.

Maybe the Middle East. There’s nothing like religious fanaticism to override any rational thought.

it's really not a world war if there aren't multiple great powers involved, so even supposing it to start from something in the middle east, great powers still have to be drawn into a war with each other

in order for it to be a world war, for the foreseeable future it would essentially be necessary for US and China to be on opposing sides (great powers US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Japan are very unlikely to go to war with each other for obvious reasons; Russia by itself is not going to go against NATO (that would be monumentally stupid); so, the remaining great power, China, must be the one on the opposing side to NATO-aligned powers)

this also coincides with pretty much any form of realism, especially wrt the "Thucydides Trap" wherein an existing power and rising power are drawn into a war for security

there's no guarantee that the existence of nuclear weapons would either prevent a war from happening (MAD is powerful but not any sort of guarantee) or cause ww3 to be a nuclear war (see the brief Kargil war between India and Pakistan, both already nuclear powers at the time), but it would limit the scope of the war in that the major nuclear powers would be unlikely to have their own sovereignty challenged in the war (so, even assuming a NATO victory, China and Russia would probably maintain most of their current territory (or at least how much they still controlled at the time of surrender), with potentially some exceptions)

the most likely instigator is still Taiwan and/or South China Sea stuff. since Taiwan is treated as a major non-NATO ally by the US, a major US response would be likely; the European NATO powers might take less of a part in the war since it wouldn't be in defense of a NATO member and would be geographically distant, though they would still be aligned with the US. allies of the US within the region (most important) would be Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, possibly Indonesia, and potentially others; allies of China would be North Korea, Pakistan if India ends up involved, potentially others

how Russia may be involved is actually probably the most unpredictable piece, but if Russia were to take part in ww3 then the European NATO powers would be the main opposition to it; Russia has a pretty crap economy (smaller than Italy), so its goal would probably be to take control over territory in Ukraine, the caucasus, + maybe some other places and then try to hold it with a nuclear threat rather than actually a continual challenge to NATO (similar to how China's goal would be to take and hold Taiwan + control over SCS); in the worst situation, Russia could potentially assert control over the Baltic states as well

alternative possibilities for causing ww3 include india-pakistan **** (think nuclear terrorism; out of the nuclear powers, by far the most one to have a nuclear warhead fall into the heads of a non-state actor is Pakistan; it would then likely be used in the region, probably Afghanistan, Pakistan, or India, which could certainly trigger a war)

#15 2018-07-04 01:56:14

HeyNK

The decisive battle will be over marriage. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool :cool but not smiling:

#16 2018-07-04 14:29:30, last edited by Ruhufdiashrfisdu_2 (2018-07-05 04:15:59)

Ruhufdiashrfisdu_2

Since Donald Trump and Kim Jong-Un have had their relationships tow down after the Summit in Singapore and the fact that North Korea (in public) literally detonated their underground nuclear test sites, the chance of war cause by them is lowered. But I doubt it will ever stop.

Meanwhile in Syria and Yemen, we are seeing a cold war between Saudi Arabia being supported by the U.S. and Iran by Russia. The pro-American rebels in Syria had lost their ground and the U.S. has committed to direct missile strikes to Assad Territory, just like Russia did when they pursued jet raids over Rebel Airspace in Syria awhile ago. The Saudi's supported the rebels and Iran supported the Assad regime, despite their use of chemical weapons.

In Yemen, the offenses committed are on Saudi Arabia and maybe the U.S. for committing war crimes against civilians and by using weapons that have been banned by most of the international community. Right now, it's at a stalemate.

Despite the threat of dismantlization of NATO from Donald Trump, it will remain strong. If he quote "fulfill their obligations to us.". Ukraine and the Caucasus are the main topic of interest for both NATO and Russia (and its allies). The recent annexation of Crimea in Ukraine and Abkhazia and South Ossetia in Georgia has made NATO cautious with Russia. And they are serious about it, as they have placed sanctions after the Annexation of Crimea. Despite this, Russia remains a wild card within the region and continues to threaten peace and stability of the world.

The most likely who would cause World War 3 would be the Chinese. I could say for myself as a Filipino. That despite the improving of relations with us and the surrounding nations nearby, China would not give up it's bases in the South China Sea. Despite the International Court ruling in favor of the Philippines (and the other nations affected by China's expansion of influence). China is building artificial islands to suit the construction of these military bases. Outside and overseas waters within other countries.

Other nations that may cause the world war may be Iraq, Turkey, India, Pakistan, South Korea, Japan

Blue = U.S. and its Allies
Red = China and its Allies
Purple = May side with either Red/Blue or be Neutral

#17 2018-07-04 15:28:51

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Am i the only one whose eyes hurt from even looking at what is written above me?

Wooted by: (4)

#18 2018-07-04 17:24:06

Emma333

I think ants will start ww3

Pm me with anything math related please

#19 2018-07-04 19:30:06

Bimps

Ruhufdiashrfisdu_2 wrote:

Since Donald Trump and Kim Jong-Un have had their relationships tow down after the Summit in Singapore and the fact that North Korea (in public) literally detonated their underground nuclear test sites, the chance of war cause by them is lowered. But I doubt it will ever stop.

Meanwhile in Syria and Yemen, we are seeing a cold war between Saudi Arabia being supported by the U.S. and Iran by Russia. The pro-American rebels in Syria had lost their ground and the U.S. has committed to direct missile strikes to Assad Territory, just like Russia did when they pursued jet raids over Rebel Airspace in Syria awhile ago. The Saudi's supported the rebels and Iran supported the Assad regime, despite their use of chemical weapons.

In Yemen, the offenses committed are on Saudi Arabia and maybe the U.S. for committing war crimes against civilians and by using weapons that have been banned by most of the international community. Right now, it's at a stalemate.

Despite the threat of dismantlization of NATO from Donald Trump, it will remain strong. If he quote "fulfill their obligations to us.". Ukraine and the Caucasus are the main topic of interest for both NATO and Russia (and its allies). The recent annexation of Crimea in Ukraine and Abkhazia and South Ossetia in Georgia has made NATO cautious with Russia. And they are serious about it, as they have placed sanctions after the Annexation of Crimea. Despite this, Russia remains a wild card within the region and continues to threaten peace and stability of the world.

The most likely who would cause World War 3 would be the Chinese. I could say for myself as a Filipino. That despite the improving of relations with us and the surrounding nations nearby, China would not give up it's bases in the South China Sea. Despite the International Court ruling in favor of the Philippines (and the other nations affected by China's expansion of influence). China is building artificial islands to suit the construction of these military bases. Outside and overseas waters within other countries.

Other nations that may cause the world war may be Iraq, Turkey, India, Pakistan, South Korea, Japan

Blue = U.S. and its Allies
Red = China and its Allies
Purple = May side with either Red/Blue or be Neutral

r u trying to pull a pokemon with the neon seizure ****

#20 2018-07-04 21:58:39

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Am i the only one whose eyes hurt from even looking at what is written above me?

My eyes don't hurt, but it is still hard to read.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#21 2018-07-05 12:59:49, last edited by hummerz5 (2018-07-05 18:10:52)

Anatoly

TaskManager wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

world war

Anatoly wrote:

in the area

Bruv u alright?

1st world war was also only in European area. America didn’t play with, Australia didn’t. I mean in the area of Asia and Europe.

--

Emma333 wrote:

I think ants will start ww3

Monkeys VS People

-- don't double post plz -hz5

#22 2018-07-05 13:05:54

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anatoly wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

world war

Anatoly wrote:

in the area

Bruv u alright?

1st world war was also only in European area. America didn’t play with, Australia didn’t. I mean in the area of Asia and Europe.

AFAIK there were some conflicts in Africa as well. Regardless, that's much larger than Israel or any similar country
Also USA were involved in the late period of war, Australia was involved as part of British Empire

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#23 2018-07-05 14:55:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly wrote:

world war

Anatoly wrote:

in the area

Bruv u alright?

AFAIK there were some conflicts in Africa as well. Regardless, that's much larger than Israel or any similar country
Also USA were involved in the late period of war, Australia was involved as part of British Empire

And Asia too, the Japanese invaded German colonies and were on the side of the British.

Norwee1530798927713049

Board footer