Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-06-24 16:32:10

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Super Summer Sales, Smileys, Sci-Fi, & Starfish!

Master1 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:
H

Hi Everybody!

I

It's officially summer! We've got some blasts from the past, along with some new content thrown into the mix with today's update!

T

To start with, the Summer Campaign is back, and with a brand new level to complete! Successfully beat this new level to unlock the Starfish NPC in the store!

N

Next, we have two lovely new smileys in the form of Baseball Cap and Golfer smileys! How have we gotten 8 years into the existence of Everybody Edits without including a standard baseball cap? Well, now we have it!

S

Separately to summer, we've expanded the Sci-Fi Block Pack to include green and yellow panels and lights:

F

Finally, we have the largest sale we've ever had in Everybody Edits, with an astonishing 11 summery items on sale! Grab them before Autumn arrives!

O

Other more minor adjustments in this update include:

• Even more bug fixes.

• An updated popup system confirming gem purchases.

• Spring campaign removed.

• The Froggy NPC's chat bubble has been raised.

• Experimental Fullscreen system has been added. Press F8 to switch between modes whilst in fullscreen (may not work with some resolutions).

• Recoloring of the Design Team.

S

See you in game!

~

E

Everybody Edits Staff ~

Anyone know what we're hitting?

some nsfose's it would appear

if u anagram HIT and nsfos u get

FISH SNOT

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (2)

#27 2018-06-24 16:41:22

PTU
Formerly Pipec

Zoey2070 wrote:
Master1 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:
H

Hi Everybody!

I

It's officially summer! We've got some blasts from the past, along with some new content thrown into the mix with today's update!

T

To start with, the Summer Campaign is back, and with a brand new level to complete! Successfully beat this new level to unlock the Starfish NPC in the store!

N

Next, we have two lovely new smileys in the form of Baseball Cap and Golfer smileys! How have we gotten 8 years into the existence of Everybody Edits without including a standard baseball cap? Well, now we have it!

S

Separately to summer, we've expanded the Sci-Fi Block Pack to include green and yellow panels and lights:

F

Finally, we have the largest sale we've ever had in Everybody Edits, with an astonishing 11 summery items on sale! Grab them before Autumn arrives!

O

Other more minor adjustments in this update include:

• Even more bug fixes.

• An updated popup system confirming gem purchases.

• Spring campaign removed.

• The Froggy NPC's chat bubble has been raised.

• Experimental Fullscreen system has been added. Press F8 to switch between modes whilst in fullscreen (may not work with some resolutions).

• Recoloring of the Design Team.

S

See you in game!

~

E

Everybody Edits Staff ~

Anyone know what we're hitting?

some nsfose's it would appear

if u anagram HIT and nsfos u get

FISH SNOT

and if u read it u get

EASTER FISH SNOT

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#28 2018-06-25 15:55:37

Kentiya
Website

I forgot to mention earlier, but another small change in this update was the gold-bordered diver smiley. Somehow when the gold borders were added, the border of the snorkel was messed up, so I fixed it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
dQGOsCC.png

Also for reference, the new design team color is #ff7733

Kira wrote:

Recoloring of the Design Team.

Isn't "Recoloring" the only thing we get from the design team?

Well yeah, all graphics can do is recolor pixels on your screen. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

kentiya-cartoony-120.png
Kentiya / Atikyne — EE & EEU lead artist 2018-2020

Wooted by: (4)

#29 2018-06-25 16:19:24

Jorc

i bet secret message: "hit easter". It's related to easter, maybe reboot is going to be in easter 2019. there's no way im gonna be right. Probably its gonna be big update

#30 2018-06-25 16:28:07

Vitalijus
Website

EEJoranasc wrote:

i bet secret message: "hit easter". It's related to easter, maybe reboot is going to be in easter 2019. there's no way im gonna be right. Probably its gonna be big update

Wrong. Check the PC npc megathread, xeno has explained it all there.

wn7I7Oa.png

#31 2018-06-25 16:36:50

Jorc

Vitalijus wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

Wrong. Check the PC npc megathread, xeno has explained it all there.

o ok. thanks for telling me that

#32 2018-06-25 17:13:22, last edited by Guest. (2018-06-25 17:13:53)

Guest.

Kentiya wrote:

I forgot to mention earlier, but another small change in this update was the gold-bordered diver smiley. Somehow when the gold borders were added, the border of the snorkel was messed up, so I fixed it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
dQGOsCC.png

on the topic of fixing gold border smileys, the propeller smiley has been missing a chunk of his head for like a year
unknown.png

Wooted by: (4)

#33 2018-06-26 22:46:06

Kentiya
Website

Jet wrote:
Kentiya wrote:

I forgot to mention earlier, but another small change in this update was the gold-bordered diver smiley. Somehow when the gold borders were added, the border of the snorkel was messed up, so I fixed it.

on the topic of fixing gold border smileys, the propeller smiley has been missing a chunk of his head for like a year
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

Well then I guess I'll check through all of them just to make sure. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

kentiya-cartoony-120.png
Kentiya / Atikyne — EE & EEU lead artist 2018-2020

Wooted by: (2)

#34 2018-06-27 03:02:43

Guest.

Kentiya wrote:
Jet wrote:
Kentiya wrote:

I forgot to mention earlier, but another small change in this update was the gold-bordered diver smiley. Somehow when the gold borders were added, the border of the snorkel was messed up, so I fixed it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

Well then I guess I'll check through all of them just to make sure. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

thanks KENTIYA i loev u so much..will u marry me :/ :\

Wooted by:

#35 2018-06-27 06:00:46

MWstudios

oh yeah, relating to Easter, there was the Don't panic easter egg too but without Computer NPC

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

MWstudios1530075646711535

Board footer