Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2018-06-24 20:46:38

ayylmaom8
Member
From: Land of Slav
Joined: 2016-08-02
Posts: 21
Website

Re: Bruce NPC megathread [SOLUTION INSIDE]

is this important


I got IP banned XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I don't like EE why am i here

also i really hate bimps >:^(((((((((((((((((((((

Offline

#102 2018-06-24 22:32:23

Nikodemzak
Member
From: United Kingdom
Joined: 2016-12-11
Posts: 111

Re: Bruce NPC megathread [SOLUTION INSIDE]

hey... it's a magic item, you get it whilst wearing bruce and collecting blue coins


Sup

Offline

#103 2018-06-24 22:35:10

Vitalijus
Member
From: Lithuania
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,384
Website

Re: Bruce NPC megathread [SOLUTION INSIDE]

Nikodemzak wrote:

hey... it's a magic item, you get it whilst wearing bruce and collecting blue coins

You're a bit late to the party


wn7I7Oa.png

Offline

#104 2018-06-27 06:42:59, last edited by Minisaurus (2018-06-27 06:57:21)

Minisaurus
Guest

Re: Bruce NPC megathread [SOLUTION INSIDE]

CONTENT WARNING: Trying to get the NPC

Can someone show the faster/most effective way to get the NPC please?

#105 2018-06-27 06:58:16, last edited by Joeyc (2018-06-27 06:58:31)

Joeyc
Guest

Re: Bruce NPC megathread [SOLUTION INSIDE]

Minisaurus wrote:
CONTENT WARNING: Trying to get the NPC

Can someone show the faster/most effective way to get the NPC please?


play ee and dont ask for it

#106 2018-06-27 07:13:09, last edited by Minisaurus (2018-06-27 07:13:44)

Minisaurus
Guest

Re: Bruce NPC megathread [SOLUTION INSIDE]

Joeyc wrote:

play ee and dont ask for it

I can play EE and ask for it as well, your comment is such toxic and does not collaborate to the megathread.

#107 2018-06-27 07:16:17

Joeyc
Guest

Re: Bruce NPC megathread [SOLUTION INSIDE]

Minisaurus wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

play ee and dont ask for it

I can play EE and ask for it as well, your comment is such toxic and does not collaborate to the megathread.

uhh no? I got mine just by playing worlds. Usually when you ask for things, you'll never get it.

#108 2018-06-27 07:22:22, last edited by Minisaurus (2018-06-27 07:23:50)

Minisaurus
Guest

Re: Bruce NPC megathread [SOLUTION INSIDE]

Joeyc wrote:

I got mine just by playing worlds. Usually when you ask for things, you'll never get it.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding, I am asking for someone to show a way ¨system¨ to get it while idle.

(Maybe EE staff fixed idle magic coin rewards so players now are unable to do that, dunno).

#109 2018-06-27 07:27:53

Joeyc
Guest

Re: Bruce NPC megathread [SOLUTION INSIDE]

Minisaurus wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

I got mine just by playing worlds. Usually when you ask for things, you'll never get it.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding, I am asking for someone to show a way ¨system¨ to get it while idle.

(Maybe EE staff fixed idle magic coin rewards so players now are unable to do that, dunno).


where have you been, that was patched so you can't idle magic years ago

Wooted by: (2)
Joeyc1530080873711547

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1627949378.3166 - Generated in 0.041 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.45 MiB (Peak: 1.6 MiB) ]