Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-23 18:24:31

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Super Summer Sales, Smileys, Sci-Fi, & Starfish!

Hi Everybody!

It's officially summer! We've got some blasts from the past, along with some new content thrown into the mix with today's update!

To start with, the Summer Campaign is back, and with a brand new level to complete! Successfully beat this new level to unlock the Starfish NPC in the store!

Next, we have two lovely new smileys in the form of Baseball Cap and Golfer smileys! How have we gotten 8 years into the existence of Everybody Edits without including a standard baseball cap? Well, now we have it!

news_233_1.png

Separately to summer, we've expanded the Sci-Fi Block Pack to include green and yellow panels and lights:

sci-fi_and_space_colors.png

Finally, we have the largest sale we've ever had in Everybody Edits, with an astonishing 11 summery items on sale! Grab them before Autumn arrives!

Other more minor adjustments in this update include:

• Even more bug fixes.

• An updated popup system confirming gem purchases.

• Spring campaign removed.

• The Froggy NPC's chat bubble has been raised.

• Experimental Fullscreen system has been added. Press F8 to switch between modes whilst in fullscreen (may not work with some resolutions).

• Recoloring of the Design Team.

See you in game!

~ Everybody Edits Staff ~

Edit: Forgot to mention that the limit to the number of Crews you can be a part of has been increased from 10 to 25! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Xenonetix_2.png

#2 2018-06-23 18:28:00

Raphe9000

Re: Super Summer Sales, Smileys, Sci-Fi, & Starfish!

Color expansions are great! Also, now there one more NPC for me to spend all my energy on!!..

I also went ahead and snagged tourist for only 5 gems. I love these sales.

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2018-06-23 18:30:54

DJDavid98
Website

I'm getting DNS errors trying to access both minimal.everybodyedits.com and everybodyedits.com. Tried 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1 as DNS server.

#4 2018-06-23 18:32:38

Zumza

Xenonetix wrote:

It's officially summer!

It's officially winter in other countries (e.g. Australia). EE becomes less political correct as days go by.
/s

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2018-06-23 18:34:54

Raphe9000

Few more things I wanna say:

DJDavid98 wrote:

I'm getting DNS errors trying to access both minimal.everybodyedits.com and everybodyedits.com. Tried 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1 as DNS server.

EE keeps going up and down. I had to fight with it to access it myself.

Zumza wrote:

It's officially winter in other countries (e.g. Australia). EE becomes less political correct as days go by.
/s

It's funny though. I'm sure we'll be getting a "Land Down Under" world with a summer/winter campaign that's the complete opposite.

Also, nobody forget that there may be an easter egg with the update.

#6 2018-06-23 18:37:11, last edited by The Party Animal (2018-06-23 18:39:10)

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

AGIDKUA.png love this npc

#7 2018-06-23 18:38:07

Spongelito

Is that why the IP Server isn't working? Because you're updating?

Hits that yeet all day and all night
1a8d1a0b38ed2d870651225a3daa431fa1f10b3ar1-455-528v2_128.jpg

#8 2018-06-23 18:46:29

shadowda

a yellow block! i cant believe it.

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

Wooted by:

#9 2018-06-23 18:50:03

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

We appear to have managed to resolve the DNS server issues (apparently a security issue), although the site may not come back up for some people for awhile. In the meantime, using a cached version of the site works just as well to load the client at least:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s … edits.com/

Xenonetix_2.png

#10 2018-06-23 18:52:13, last edited by SirJosh3917 (2018-06-23 18:53:09)

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

Xenonetix wrote:

We appear to have managed to resolve the DNS server issues (apparently a security issue), although the site may not come back up for some people for awhile. In the meantime, using a cached version of the site works just as well to load the client at least:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s … edits.com/

that's a god awful web page just send them a direct link to the swf IMO

edit: added _v757 to the url

#11 2018-06-23 19:00:13

Kira

Recoloring of the Design Team.

Isn't "Recoloring" the only thing we get from the design team?

Wooted by:

#12 2018-06-23 19:10:44

PTU
Formerly Pipec

Amazing update and glad to see Starfish released!
NEW CUTIE TO NPCs FAMILY!

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#13 2018-06-23 20:13:24

peace

Xenonetix wrote:

Hi Everybody!

It's officially summer! We've got some blasts from the past, along with some new content thrown into the mix with today's update!

To start with, the Summer Campaign is back, and with a brand new level to complete! Successfully beat this new level to unlock the Starfish NPC in the store!

Next, we have two lovely new smileys in the form of Baseball Cap and Golfer smileys! How have we gotten 8 years into the existence of Everybody Edits without including a standard baseball cap? Well, now we have it!

Separately to summer, we've expanded the Sci-Fi Block Pack to include green and yellow panels and lights:

Finally, we have the largest sale we've ever had in Everybody Edits, with an astonishing 11 summery items on sale! Grab them before Autumn arrives!

• Even more bug fixes.

• Experimental Fullscreen system has been added. Press F8 to switch between modes whilst in fullscreen (may not work with some resolutions).

See you in game!

GG GG GG GG NICE NICE NICE eh plan to say what bug fixes you made? TIME TO BUY ALL AND GET UNLIMITTED STARFISHES //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile oh well 10 of em are enough fo rnow ;p plan on makign an actual starfish smiley too? ive never thought of ti but it woudld be a nice smiley and also maby time to implent ogld boarder NPC for gold memebrs

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#14 2018-06-23 20:18:03

Vitalijus
Website

peace wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

Hi Everybody!

• Even more bug fixes.

See you in game!

GG GG GG GG NICE NICE NICE eh plan to say what bug fixes you made? TIME TO BUY ALL AND GET UNLIMITTED STARFISHES //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile oh well 10 of em are enough fo rnow ;p plan on makign an actual starfish smiley too? ive never thought of ti but it woudld be a nice smiley and also maby time to implent ogld boarder NPC for gold memebrs

It already looks like a smiley

wn7I7Oa.png

#15 2018-06-23 20:26:46

MWstudios

Add yellow block in domestic pack!

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#16 2018-06-23 20:34:19

peace

hey xen dont forget to tell the users about the pc npc please thank you

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#17 2018-06-23 20:40:02

Joeyc

Can we just appreciate how amazing the design team has been lately //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Also the new recolor looks badass unknown.png

#18 2018-06-23 20:57:56

Kira

e-AgY2WnSG6n_N6RiIdcuQ.png

genius

#19 2018-06-23 21:09:41

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Xenonetix wrote:
H

Hi Everybody!

I

T

N

S

F

O

• Even more bug fixes.

S

See you in game!

~

E

Everybody Edits Staff ~

Anyone know what we're hitting?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#20 2018-06-23 21:39:54, last edited by Kira (2018-06-23 21:40:36)

Kira

Plug your controller into the 2nd port. Before you turn on the N64, hold the analog stick up so that will be the neutral position. Turn on the 64. Go to file B. (You must erase it if you have data on that file.) Go to the castle door and go in. As soon as you enter the door, press L,R & Start simultaneously to set the neutral position back to normal. Go to "Bob-omb Battlefield" & get the 1st, 3rd, & 7th stars. Then, go to "Whomp's Fortress" and get the 1st, 6th, and 7th stars. Now go to "Jolly Roger Bay" and get the 1, 5, and 7 stars. This will give you nine stars. Go to "Bowser in the Dark World" now. Get the 8 red coins and get the star (Don't fight Bowser yet). Now go to cool cool mountain now and get the 6 star. Now go into the wing cap stage get all the 8 red coins . Do not jump on the switch. Now go back to "Bowser in the Dark World". Get to Bowser, but don't kill him yet.

Let him keep spitting fire and keep collecting the coins until you have 164 coins. Now beat Bowser. Go to the basement and unlock the door. Walk to your left to where you see the ramp with the blue glass covering it. Dive up the ramp and then go through the door. Walk down to your right and then jump into the pool of water. Swim forward until you get to the other side. Jump on to one of the poles & do the butt slam. Then do the same to the other. Go out the metal door at the bottom. Now go into the vanish cap stage. Go into the stage and work your way to the blue switch. Once you have jumped on it, just jump off the side to exit.

Now go back to "Jolly Roger Bay". Go to star 2 and go to the ship. You will see the box with a poison symbol on it. Let the box go left 64 times and right 64 times. after it has gone back and fourth 64 times buttslam on it. Instead of hurting you, the box will burst and a green hat will come out of it. Pick it up and Mario will spin around and say "It's a Luigi time!" You will be sent out of the stage. Now you can go upstairs without beating Bowser in the fire sea. Go to the hall of mirrors. When you walk in there, jump on top of the 1st pole you come to, do the butt slam on the pole 6 times. then go to the pole in front of the goomba painting and jump onto it. Do the butt slam 4 times on it. All of a sudden Luigi will appear in the mirror in front of the goomba painting. Punch him and he will come out. Now he will follow you wherever you go and you can switch between who plays by pushing L.

Voila, that's how you get the legendary DESKTOP npc

Wooted by: (3)

#21 2018-06-24 05:18:19

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I can now only move with WASD keys?! Also I completed the underwater part of Sand Castles with my left hand withour even noticing! Weird. The summer sale is great! Unfortunately I can't afford most of the items.

P.S. : I'm right handed.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#22 2018-06-24 09:41:32

Master1

mutantdevle wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:
H

Hi Everybody!

I

T

N

S

F

O

• Even more bug fixes.

S

See you in game!

~

E

Everybody Edits Staff ~

some nsfose's it would appear

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#23 2018-06-24 10:00:17

Mait

mutantdevle wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:
H

Hi Everybody!

I

T

N

S

F

O

• Even more bug fixes.

S

See you in game!

~

E

Everybody Edits Staff ~

hit that yeet and then Tpose

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

#24 2018-06-24 16:20:03

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Forgot to mention that the limit to the number of Crews you can be a part of has been increased from 10 to 25! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Xenonetix_2.png

#25 2018-06-24 16:27:00

Raphe9000

Xenonetix wrote:

Forgot to mention that the limit to the number of Crews you can be a part of has been increased from 10 to 25! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Did you forget, or was there no place in a potential secret message where that could go?

Wooted by:
MWstudios1530075646711535

Board footer