Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-06 17:28:26

Anatoly

Socker (Game)

The Game "Shocker" has started!

The Game is simple, the participators will have time to think of what the letter is and we will laugh at the dialogues!

• If you do not participate in the game, do not post here!

• If you want to sign up with a new role (however your life points will be reduced) you can sign up here.

• It was decided that you can whisper, that means talking about the game outside of the game, however you don't need to.

• On Start you have 50 Life points

• Back Up Users start with 40 Life Points

• Each day the game continues the starting life points falls by 2 points.

• The lowest possible life points for start is 26. (The game won't last longer than one week.)

• After one week the winner will be chosen by best playing tactics

• If I get to know that you know the word, then I will just shock you.

• Remember! The point of this game is to make such dialogues that are funny!

• Talking to the moderator should be selected in lightblue. I won't handle those message as in-game.

MWstudios

Role: Policeman
You're role is simple, you're already 6 years working for a policeman and had been many times a hero!

Pipec

Role: Director of Police station
You are directing the police station.You have the highest control and the highest secret information access.

Protocol

Round 1
Letter: Not known yet
MWstudios: 50
Pipec: 50

#2 2018-06-06 17:29:18

Anatoly

Re: Socker (Game)

Round 1

Welcome to round one! The players have point-equality!

Anatoly1528302558708988

Board footer