Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-04 01:58:57

Schlog

The Schlog of Common Sense

I am here to inform you that words conveyed through social means, being through anonymous message boards or via real life interaction, bear no real strenuous physical weight and are not worthy of inducing any form of anger or rage. Therefore, taking offense is rather primitive and childish. Being called a "****", "stupid", "retarded" or other various derogatory terms is mere superstition and are otherwise baseless.

tl;dr:

IT'S JUST **** WORDS

Thank you for reading. You are now forever "safe" from something that never harmed you in the first place.

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-06-04 02:19:27

Xfrogman43

Re: The Schlog of Common Sense

i believe in old times these words used to have a powerful impact. however you wouldnt call someone with actual retardation retarded, that to me just sounds mean. i do agree that now they are used frequently and are just words same as calling someone a ****

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Wooted by:

#3 2018-06-04 03:17:58

Bimps

ok schlog you can stop being edgy now

Wooted by: (4)

#4 2018-06-04 06:51:28

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

hey have you ever tried NOT being a jerk to ppl?

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

#5 2018-06-04 14:42:46, last edited by soniiiety (2018-06-04 14:43:22)

soniiiety

actually it goes like this, stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

and you mean that it doesnt hurt us whoever uses those words etc. but actually they are still bad but they cannot hurt us, you should add: you cannot think what other people are thionking, and what they say is all they are meaning not anything secret extra,

have you heard of the wife and the husband problem before? it goes like this.

the wife says to the husband, " whaT THE HECK IS Taking so long?" husbands says>"Im busy working".

wife says"I think you don,t love me any more let divorce" husband says"no I do love you IM just busy working in the garage to fix something, who told you I didn't love you?"

#6 2018-06-04 19:05:47

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

soniiiety wrote:

have you heard of the wife and the husband problem before? it goes like this.

the wife says to the husband, " whaT THE HECK IS Taking so long?" husbands says>"Im busy working".

wife says"I think you don,t love me any more let divorce" husband says"no I do love you IM just busy working in the garage to fix something, who told you I didn't love you?"

You solved it sony. You solved people saying naughty words. come back to bedwar

Wooted by:

#7 2018-06-04 23:47:17

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Most of the time we’re inclined to believe that what someone says about us, they really think about us.

Ideas are conveyed through words, and humans - being a hugely social species - are naturally affected by them.

So they’re not just words.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#8 2018-06-05 03:02:29, last edited by soniiiety (2018-06-05 03:05:14)

soniiiety

Tomahawk wrote:

Most of the time we’re inclined to believe that what someone says about us, they really think about us.

Ideas are conveyed through words, and humans - being a hugely social species - are naturally affected by them.

So they’re not just words.

they are only words unless you know the origin of them,  and not what you think or feel about those words.

and if you know how they are used and what for, and why. but if they use it for bad intentions, want im saying is that they do not have an extra meaning like the wife and husband problem etc. people will still get offended tho.

prune wrote:

why? I thought I was banned and not to come back? plus then my speech would be useless and mean nothing

#9 2018-06-05 03:07:46

Bimps

soniiiety wrote:
prune wrote:

why? I thought I was banned and not to come back? plus then my speech would be useless and mean nothing

you were kicked. have you even tried to come back

#10 2018-06-05 03:13:23

soniiiety

Bimps wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
prune wrote:

no because I don't have the Link if I did it prob would not work. I thought wababdabadooo is still angry or has the that thought etc about the rule thingy and all that he said etc. unless hes change his mind for some unknown reason,.

Wooted by:

#11 2018-06-05 03:16:04

Bimps

soniiiety wrote:
Bimps wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
prune wrote:

no because I don't have the Link if I did it prob would not work. I thought wababdabadooo is still angry or has the that thought etc about the rule thingy and all that he said etc. unless hes change his mind for some unknown reason,.

here just come back https://discord.gg/VR2SNsy

#12 2018-06-05 03:54:28

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Words have meaning, whether they be soft or harsh, simple or complex, empty or meaningful. Communication is like a pencil you can use to write your thoughts with. Using harsh words repeatedly dulls the pencil, and the only way to make a mark on the paper is to stab the pencil through it. I don't know where I'm going with this, but I hope you can get something out of it.

#13 2018-06-05 13:49:31

Kira

N1KF wrote:

Words have meaning, whether they be soft or harsh, simple or complex, empty or meaningful. Communication is like a pencil you can use to write your thoughts with. Using harsh words repeatedly dulls the pencil, and the only way to make a mark on the paper is to stab the pencil through it. I don't know where I'm going with this, but I hope you can get something out of it.

i have good news

ur on internet bruv

#14 2018-06-05 15:47:43

hummerz5

stating the obvious here, but it's interesting how people choose to use the relative anonymity the Internet has to offer. We cannot develop personas of people online based on their appearances, social status, etc., but only how they choose to portray themselves through their ideas.

Furthermore, this proves useful in two ways. Some people take advantage of that lack of persona connection to dodge negative connotations they may have in real life. Others choose to take advantage of their ability to portray ideas however they choose with the intent to cause someone else trouble.

or maybe some folks just are needlessly **** whether they're anonymously online or not.

Wooted by: (4)

#15 2018-06-05 22:20:18

Luka504

Tbh if you genuinely get upset when someone on the internet calls you gay, you should consider growing some tougher skin.
Like.
Seriously.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka5041528233618708914

Board footer